Re: All purpose Boba Fett verses matches

Lol Megaman is he that strange looking person isnt he.... Im pretty sure Fett would own him.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I think so too.  Here's one I don't think anyone's tried before.  Boba Fett vs. Luke Skywalker.  I say Fett, but not easy.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Yes, I think Fett could beat Skywalker. The only reason he lost the two times they fought in the movies is because he was trying not to kill him.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

No, the only reason he lost was because the movies were about Skywalker, and George ___s with cool characters....

Fett vs. Pikachu.  tongue  That would look so funny...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Lol errr im afraid some yellow mouse like creature is going to end up slightly err dead.....

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Yes, but my point was that if Fett was trying to kill him (and the movies were not all about Skywalker) then he would be dead. As for Fett vs. Pikachu, assuming that Pikachu didn't get a lightning bolt off and use Fett's metal armor as a giant conductor, he would win without much trouble. tongue

--Boba Fett

YOU SEE!! This guy thinks about the battle!!!!!! big_smile big_smile Great thinking dude!!

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Thank you. (Assuming you were talking to me) How about Boba Fett vs. Canderous Ordo or Calo Nord from KOTOR? Or has someone already said that? I think that would be a good fight.

--Boba Fett

They are good but im sure Boba wouldnt find it too hard he did draw with Darth Vader.

Technicly, Boba beat Vader. It says that he had the chance to kill Vader, but he did not want the Empire's wrath.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

That’s true. But if Boba Fett had not distracted Vader, giving himself time to escape, he would have been killed. (or at least that’s how I understood it)
As for the other two, both Boba Fett and Canderous became Mandalor, which says a lot. Not to mention they have both killed Jedi. And assuming that they were both equally armed and armored, (which isn’t entirely fair since his armor and weapons are what give him the advantage in most fights) I think Canderous would have a fair chance at beating Fett. But as for Calo Nord, I think Fett would beat him without much trouble.

--Boba Fett

It is noway just his weapons, he is exellent at martial arts, he is extremly smart he tricks 1 of the most intelligent droids around and he has very fast reflexs in TOTBH it says he is fast enough to dodge blaster bolts. Plus im pretty sure Boba has had much more experiance than canderous im pretty sure Canderous wouldnt have much chance.

Perhaps I didn’t say that correctly. I didn’t mean to say that it was his armor and weapons that won all the battles for him. What I was trying to say is that his Mandalorian armor gives him a huge advantage in battles in addition to all his other skills. Canderous vs. Fett in his armor? Fett without any problem. But Canderous vs. Fett in hand to hand combat or with melee weapons? That’s more difficult.

Canderous was trained as a child by the Mandalorians in their prime. He would be considered a true Mandalorian. But Boba Fett was trained by his father. And while Jango was a talented man and a  Mandalorian, the true Mandalorians would have said he was a shell of armor upon a shell of a man too easily slain by a Jedi. (according to KOTOR II)

In any case, Fett would probably win in the end, although it might not be easy. (Besides, shouldn’t we give the opponents a little more credit? tongue)

--Boba Fett

Next:  Fett vs.  a t'landa til.  Assuming you know what that is...wookieepedia it.  tongue  Granted he did kill one in the Han Solo Trilogy, but what if...it was actually doing the Exultation? 

...and if that's too serious, How about Fett vs. Donkey Kong?  tongue

-Captian Murphy

Fett would easily beat Donky Kong, im gonna go wookie that not though

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Jacsveus wrote:

Perhaps I didn’t say that correctly. I didn’t mean to say that it was his armor and weapons that won all the battles for him. What I was trying to say is that his Mandalorian armor gives him a huge advantage in battles in addition to all his other skills. Canderous vs. Fett in his armor? Fett without any problem. But Canderous vs. Fett in hand to hand combat or with melee weapons? That’s more difficult.

Canderous was trained as a child by the Mandalorians in their prime. He would be considered a true Mandalorian. But Boba Fett was trained by his father. And while Jango was a talented man and a  Mandalorian, the true Mandalorians would have said he was a shell of armor upon a shell of a man too easily slain by a Jedi. (according to KOTOR II)

In any case, Fett would probably win in the end, although it might not be easy. (Besides, shouldn’t we give the opponents a little more credit? tongue)

Yeah but i know Boba much more than Canderous and i dont think Canderous would be good enought to become best bounty hunter in the galaxy and become a legendary person. Fett wiped out an imperial garrison just to get to one man.

Fett vs. Donkey Kong? I'm pretty sure Fett could take him. Unless DK threw a barrel at him knocking him into a giant flying bee and then tumbles into one of the mysterious abyss pits that inhabit the DK world....:P
While we're on the subject, how about Fett vs. the Mario Brothers?

--Boba Fett

Ooo...the Battle of the Ages...   
Someone should write a fanfic about that bounty hunt.  tongue

I would say...well, he could just shoot them.  If they dodge fast enough, maybe not...Mario would use himself as a meat shield to get Luigi close enough to use his Fire-punch thingy that kills just about everything.

-Captian Murphy

They would just jump on Fett. He could probaby kick them with his toe spikes.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Lol this is just funny i think he would burn those italians lol espeshily mario because he's just fat.

draco fett wrote:

They would just jump on Fett. He could probaby kick them with his toe spikes.

That would be an amusing sight...but they can throw fireballs and knock coins outta you too.  tongue

-Captian Murphy

Well did the Mario brothers eat those magi mushrooms that make them big? may change the odds a bit.

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

123 (edited by IG-88 Monday, September 18, 2006 1:44 am)

Lol yea but i think he could probably just fire poison darts at them or sumthing tongue.

Then how about Boba Fett vs. Buzz Lightyear? I think Fett could actually loose that fight...

--Boba Fett

Buzz isn't THAT good...all he's got is a laser.  I predict Fett rushing him into close combat, prying open his helmet, sticking a frag grenade into his mouth, force the helmet shut, press the button on his back and watching him fly away into firey destruction...

-Captian Murphy