Re: All purpose Boba Fett verses matches

Dead. Im sorry but hes dead.

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

If he had a lightsabre, he probably could kill them, but he would die I am sure.

Fett verses Death's Head I and II (not at the same time).

take it easy baby take it as it comes

How about something like Boba Fett versus a digimon like Omegamon?

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Omegamon...which one is that?  I used to know all these...he could definetely beat any rookie levels, most of the champions...Ultimate would get hard, and Mega...just about impossible. 
Heehee, I used to collect the stupid card game...so I know quite a few, but can't recall this dude.  How about...I dunno, Myotismon or Metal Seadramon?  (I'm old-school. tongue)

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

80 (edited by Jacsveus Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:47 pm)

Omegamon (Omnimon) is one of the thirteen Royal Knights, probably the most powerful, and can easily kill most megas, so I guess thats not a fair question. As for Myotismon, Fett might be able to win(although I doubt it) but there is no way he could beat MetalSeadramon.

--Boba Fett

Gaaa, I've been so out of it...I stopped watching the show around the third season, so I don't know all these new guys. 
So...which ones do I remember, lesse....
Etemon, Devidramon, WarGreymon...dang, it's been forever.  I don't remember any naaames...*sobs in the corner*...

-Captian Murphy

Grew talking about Digimon im sorry for both of you lol no offense. What about Boba vs Samus from metroid she's a pretty good bounty hunter.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

83 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:48 pm)

There is already a long thread on that. Is anybody going to answer my question? tongue I have always been curious, what is the single most powerful Digimon?

According to the cards or the TV show? According to the TV show, it would probably be Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode or Susanoomon. But if you are refering to the card game then I have no idea.

As for Boba Fett vs Samus… I think probably Samus barely, or a tie…

--Boba Fett

For Samus, we had a conversation with on point for each strenght, and Fett won. See the topic.

How about Boba Fett unarmored and unarmed versus Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li?

--Boba Fett

OO! Great one dude! Welcome btw! smile If all of them together, he would get creamed, but if he fought one on one with each, then they're dead.

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

draco fett wrote:

There is already a long thread on that. Is anybody going to answer my question? tongue I have always been curious, what is the single most powerful Digimon?

I can answer that.  It's Blackwargreymon, an evil version of Greymon who made his debut in season two.  Remember him?

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

89 (edited by Jacsveus Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:04 pm)

You're saying that BlackWarGreymon is more powerful than Omegamon? Omegamon is WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon put together. And I’m pretty sure that Susanoomon is more powerful than Omegamon…… So then wouldn’t Susanoomon be more powerful than BlackWarGreymon? Or is that a dumb question?

Edit: After further thought and research, I would have to say that the most powerful digimon are…ZeedMilleniumon, UltimateChaosmon, Susanoomon, and Omegamon. In that order. Now lets get back on topic…Boba Fett!!!:P

--Boba Fett

90 (edited by Spider-Fett Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:31 pm)

Jacsveus wrote:

How about Boba Fett unarmored and unarmed versus Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li?

Okay, I think he could take two of them, but not all three.  He's got Batman like marshal artist skills, is incredibly vicious, and very strong.

Also, how about Boba Fett vs. Spider-man?  In my story I made it a tie, but does anyone think one or the other should have one?

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Not done with the digimon yet...how about season 3, paladin-level Imperialmon?  He's got a 900-strength main attack...just on the subject of powerful digimon, as I doubt Fett would survive something like that...
*slaps head*, now I remember Omegamon and Blackwargreymon...man, it's been forever. 

Yes, back to Fett...Spidey vs Fett, honestly, I'd say...that would be a very fun fight to watch. In the city, Spidey's got an advantage with the buildings and all that, though Fett does have his jetpack...sadly, I would see Spiderman winning that, he'd probably do some clever thing and save the day...though if Fett can just put one blaster shot through Spidey, that would pretty much finish the fight right there.

-Captian Murphy

Boba Fett vs. the Hobgoblin

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Boba Fett vs. Spider Man? That would be an interesting fight. Although I think Spider Man would probably win, it’s hard to say. The Green Goblin almost beat Spider Man and I think Boba Fett could probably beat him. Doctor Octopus also kinda almost beat Spider Man and I think Boba Fett could probably beat him to. So if Fett could beat two of the things that nearly killed Spider Man then wouldn’t Fett have a decent chance of beating him? I call it a tie….

--Boba Fett

There's so many variables, it'll be hard to assume...

Ph34r wrote:

Boba Fett vs. the Hobgoblin

Bah!  Who cares about the hobgoblin...how about fighting a REAL goblin?  A...DEMIGOBLIN!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/BalanceSheet/meh.jpg

-Captian Murphy

This makes...what? the 5th time you've tossed the Demogoblin out of nowhere? Gee, I wonder who YOUR fav supervillain is...

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

It's the second, and I only do that because I have a picture of him... tongue

But seriously...hmm...Fett and the Hobgoblin...well, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's pretty much the same as the Green Goblin, yes?  (Haven't read the comics in ages...)

-Captian Murphy

Yes, more or less...I think. So I would say Fett could win.

--Boba Fett

Hell yeah! big_smile Me too.!

Hobgoblin: Boba would win, but its possible the Hob Goblin could win as well.
Freddy & Jason: How about if they both ganged up on him? now THAT would be interesting. wink

I have another one. How about Fett vs Megaman?

TW

I don't really know Megaman, so I would say Fett wins.

ARC fett vs Boba Dude. (Hey my name as Boba in it right?)

lol

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.