Re: Avatar Requests

clonetrooper wrote:

if you could please get me any clone trooper avatar not drawn though if its not to hard

There you go! Enjoy!

smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I'd love to have a mandolorian themed avatar.  I love Boba and Jango Fett,  but am also fascimatingly enamered with the Mandolorians as a whole.  I love red.  I like the Mythosaur Skull so much it's engraved on my wedding Band.

JosiahTheFett wrote:

I'd love to have a mandolorian themed avatar.  I love Boba and Jango Fett,  but am also fascimatingly enamered with the Mandolorians as a whole.  I love red.  I like the Mythosaur Skull so much it's engraved on my wedding Band.

All set. Got one for 'ya.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

If people like hand-drawn avatars I could help...

Hi I would love a hand drawn avatar.something bounty hunter based on Boba would be awesome please

rtb2k6 wrote:

Hi I would love a hand drawn avatar.something bounty hunter based on Boba would be awesome please

Cecilia might not be on the boards anymore, but anything more specific to narrow one down for you?

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Maybe a LEGO boba fett minifigure?

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(

BFFC Admin wrote:
rtb2k6 wrote:

Cecilia might not be on the boards anymore, but anything more specific to narrow one down for you?

maybe a tracing of fett.

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(