Re: Where is the Fett in your life?

BFFC duh!

i wish he was in three places he's not:

1. on my wall in the form of a rockin'-awesome framed poster.
2. on my shelf in the form of a rockin'-awesome 12-inch action figure.
3. reality...

*sigh...*

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

....Snuggle buddy when I go to bed : 3

I loves my figure of him >w< I gots him with me now at school : D He's laying on the desk....I fink he's asleep o3o;

I'm carrying him around in my jacket thats tied around my waist xD And whenever someone points him out, I quickly pull him out and cling to him and pout like a little child claming, "My Boba Fett dolly." xDD I'm quite sure he hates that >___>;

My snuggling made his wookie braids fall apart and his little antenna thingy fall off : [[[

But he's still my special Buddy : D

Been ages since I've been here.
:] Whats up?

Hiding from me.....

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Jodo Kast wrote:

i wish he was in three places he's not:

1. on my wall in the form of a rockin'-awesome framed poster.
2. on my shelf in the form of a rockin'-awesome 12-inch action figure.
3. reality...

*sigh...*

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me as well...in the meantime, I guess I'll hafta settle for his existance in my imagination, the SW movies, some books of him, this awesome website, or anywhere else where his presence can be remotely found.  smile

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Fett sits on my desk at work, he adornes my home in many places, and I painted my pseudo-custom armor to match his.

smile

ETIAM SANATO VULNERE CICATRIX MANET
"even when the wound is healed, the scar remains"

82 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:20 pm)

Ok, Boba is no longer hiding. He is now locked in a room near the engine room, under quard by two seargents of the Fifth Company, armed with plasma guns and heavy flamers. He is currently under investigation by Inquistor Lord Kradus Mentheilos for Heresy aginst the God-Emporer of Mankind, and stands for execution for said Heresy

(Jk, saddly i dont own a space craft crewed by Spacemarines.
BTW: WOOT 40K)

I take it you like Warhammer a bit, eh?  wink
If Fett is in such a prediction, then how is that any better than being in hiding? tongue

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

yes, yes i do, but i havent fought a single battle :(and you mean predicament right?

Yeah sorry, I blanked out, and didn't pay attention to what I was typing...I think I subconsciously typed out the first word that made sense with the letters I was using.  Okay, yeah, I made a big spelling mistake tongue

Boba Fett is chillin on Mandalore, helmet off, laid back in his durasteel patio lawnchair watching the little Mando boys play little Mando war games. The sun is setting and he's content to reminisce on his long, prestigious career as the galaxy's baddest sheb of all.

Buy'ce in his lap, he absentmindedly dusts it off, while sipping his Corellian whiskey, and thinks , "Yes, yes I am the galaxy's baddest man. Fierfek, no one else has done what I've done. I fought Darth Vader to a standstill, I took out the entire Bounty Hunter's Guild, and I roundhouse kicked the Yuzhan Vong dead in their ugly, tattooed faces. Not to mention laughed at death straight in it's face, countless times. Not bad. Not bad at all." He raises his glass towards the sunset, "Here's to you dad."

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

virulent_messiah wrote:

Boba Fett is chillin on Mandalore, helmet off, laid back in his durasteel patio lawnchair watching the little Mando boys play little Mando war games. The sun is setting and he's content to reminisce on his long, prestigious career as the galaxy's baddest sheb of all.

Buy'ce in his lap, he absentmindedly dusts it off, while sipping his Corellian whiskey, and thinks , "Yes, yes I am the galaxy's baddest man. Fierfek, no one else has done what I've done. I fought Darth Vader to a standstill, I took out the entire Bounty Hunter's Guild, and I roundhouse kicked the Yuzhan Vong dead in their ugly, tattooed faces. Not to mention laughed at death straight in it's face, countless times. Not bad. Not bad at all." He raises his glass towards the sunset, "Here's to you dad."

Absolutely beautiful text

&#1050;&#1086;&#1089;&#1084;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077; &#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1085;&#1076;&#1078;&#1077;&#1088;&#1099; 2: &#1044;&#1086;&#1084;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;
(Lancelot! <3)

88 (edited by BFFC Manji Wednesday, December 5, 2007 12:02 pm)

Nice, I enjoyed that little snippet as well virulent_messiah!

I have a Boba Fett hoodie that I practically LIVE in, so Fett is with me everyday (when it's cold out, ha!). Nothing makes me happier than when a random person yells out "Hey, cool sweatshirt!" and then I get to say (all smiles "Thanks! You like Boba Fett too??" LOL, I'm such a dork.

I really am tempted to get the nice Boba doll from Japan... and the lil' Boba Flash drive (freakin' adorable) ...so much money though. D:

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

He's in my mobile phone!!!!!!! ))))

Well, I kind of answered this in another topic "what he means to you" I think it was called. Fett is in my life as a constant reminder to not follow the trends and dont do things just because others are doing them. Always be yourself and do what you think is right. Be firm and just, be smart but strong. But always always be yourself.

Other than that he is on my keychain, shelf, walls, tattooed on my arm.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

No youre not the only nut job, my personality kind of is like how his is depicted because my attitude is kind of cold and i live with my own set of moral codes. the only difference maybe is that i tend to joke around when i do. i admire that guy, if i can't live a life just like him and become that feared image in every scumbag's nightmares then i can live through him haha. wouldnt mind a guy like him either but who knows.

there was something else important i was going to say but oh well. Oh, and my pockets are being emptied out collecting boba fett stuff smile

__[i]VIPER[/i] out.
<my other car is the [i]Slave 1[/i]>

Another touch of Fett in my life is at Target where I work they are selling Boba Fett Boggle heads.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Terron wrote:
virulent_messiah wrote:

Absolutely beautiful text

lol--loving it. not something i'd see fett doing, but still, pretty freakin awesome. And his honoring of his father is particulary apt.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Actually Boba Fett is moren in my life than he ever was before. As I've said before I see Boba Fett as a side of my concience. Whenever I get into a confrontation or close to fighting or cursing at somebody, Boba Fett and 2Pac pop out. One one side, I see 2Pac screaming and telling me to kick this guys tail into next week!!!! But on Boba's side, I hear "The one who angers you, controls you...." ina cold mono-tone voice. The 2Pac side is obnoxious and ready to do anything off the edge and blow the entire world away........but Boba's side is more of, If you dont bother me theres no problem......and he's more of the silent but deadly side. As I said before........:P........it is extreemly complicated, but Boba comes out a little more than 2Pac does nowadays. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

Actually Boba Fett is moren in my life than he ever was before. As I've said before I see Boba Fett as a side of my concience. Whenever I get into a confrontation or close to fighting or cursing at somebody, Boba Fett and 2Pac pop out. One one side, I see 2Pac screaming and telling me to kick this guys tail into next week!!!! But on Boba's side, I hear "The one who angers you, controls you...." ina cold mono-tone voice. The 2Pac side is obnoxious and ready to do anything off the edge and blow the entire world away........but Boba's side is more of, If you dont bother me theres no problem......and he's more of the silent but deadly side. As I said before........:P........it is extreemly complicated, but Boba comes out a little more than 2Pac does nowadays. wink

TW

I need to hold that thought True Warrior, every now and then people who have angered me have popped into my mind. This sound like the perfect medicine for this.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

draco fett wrote:

Jango? Why not Boba? Jango is a coward, as he hires mercenaries to do the jobs he was hired to do. He is also an idiot. Jango used two wrist-rockets on two guards, who were right next to each other, and who were running away. One rocket or two blaster bolts would have worked.

For fear of stirring the hornet's nest with you Draco, but I need to point out that hiring another to help you out is not cowardly, but "outsourcing" and smart.  Why close the distance with your enemy when someone else assumes all the risk and you reap a good majority of the benefits?

As far as the rocket thing, I say that is smart.  "Someone worth shooting once is worth shooting a bunch" was a saying we had in IRAQ, and using rockets is in line with tthat thought.  Were they running away as in fleeing the battlefield for good, or were they more apt to retreat temporarily, regroup, reorganize and then reattack or were they seeking high ground to press the advantage?

We will never know as Jango silenced the question as they will be doing none of those, thus increasing his odds of mission accomplishment and eliminating the chance of being killed by a "lucky shot".

Besides, unless you are in a Jon Woo film, people can't shoot that great with a pistol at anything more than 25 meters, and hitting a moving target, forget about it.  Not impossible, but not likely.  The rocket is an area weapon and is almost assured a lethal hit.

Our military's elite units have become fond of dropping smart bombs dropped in pairs as opposed to getting into a gun fight, even with our superior training and technology.

Finally, if you are in a fair fight you should rethink your tactics.

"We do bad things to worse people"

Hooah.

Also, a point i think you missed. Its better to have a sure kill then just a possible kill, a shot to the back isnt guaranteed to kill you quickly, or even incapacitate you.

98 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:29 pm)

That post must have been made a long time ago, and I agree with you on the first part.

But about the rockets, even if he couldn't use his blasters, one rocket would have worked fine.

With that 1 post, you have made more of an argument than anyone else in countless others.

And AA, the blast from the explosion was much more than necessary. One would have worked.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Maybe one would have worked, but two would for sure.  It is actually called "bracketing" and we do it with mortar and artillery strikes, you shoot where they were and will you think they will be.  It increases your odds of a kill, increases, not gurantees as there are none. 

I like to post, and tactics are where I am strong at, that and candy consumption.

"We do bad things to worse people"

That is a very good plan, but he shot both in the same spot.

Candy is always good.

take it easy baby take it as it comes