Re: What Star Wars books do you own?

About Dinnid?  Yeah.  He's pretty much only there as a bounty.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Oh my---my list of Star Wars books...um.........a LOT!  I'm currently reading three:  Vector Prime, RC: Hard Contact, and Dark Lord.  I just finished Slave Ship and need to get my hands on Hard Merchandise.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Im expecting a couple of comics in the mail. Their titles escape my mind at the moment.......

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yeah, I used to be really into Star Wars books when I was like, in middle school and the beginning of high school. While I don't have as many of them as most of you guys do, they make up a good portion of my book collection in general. I have the Han Solo Trilogy, the Mandalorian Trilogu (of course), a few miscellaneous EU titles, and all the NJO books until Star by Star, when I stopped reading the arc after Anakin Solo's untimely death (I'm not really a big fan of Jacen or Jaina...). I have a whole bunch of Essential Guides and stuff, but my favorite reference book is probably the Wildlife of Star Wars. Even after I lost interest in Star Wars books, I bought this because it was just so beautiful and interesting.

But yeah, a few weeks I bought the first Dark Nest book after coming across some good reviews. I've been reading it little by little, and I like it so far....

Satan gave me a taco.

Oh, I want the Wildlife of SW. I just need to get around to buying it. lol It's so cool and interesting.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I have Boba fett fight to survive and Boba fett pursuit

Miba wrote:

Oh, I want the Wildlife of SW. I just need to get around to buying it. lol It's so cool and interesting.

That book is nuts...there's too many animals on Tatooine!  tongue

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

I got boba fett enemy of the empire # 2 & 4 and Mandalorian amor

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

My new additions include: The green Obi-cover of the hardcover TPM novel, and a slip-less hardcover of Rogue Planet. And I'm not sure if I ever included this but I have Dressing a Galaxy too, the special edition or limited edition or whatever that comes with all the extras.

I've skimmed Wildlife before in the bookstore, but I didn't spend much time on Tatooine's section.

Im really trying to get the Empire comic featuring Boba Fett, Iforgot which # it is. hmm

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

61 (edited by draco fett Saturday, September 9, 2006 11:13 am)

Comics: Gold covered Boba Fett 1/2, Enemy of the Empire 1, 2, 4, and TPB, Overkill, Agent of Doom, Battle of the Bounty Hunters pop-up comic book, Twin Engines of Destruction, Death Lies and Treachery, Tales #7 and 18, Marvel Comics Star Wars number 42 "And Now the Bounty Hunters'', Dark Empire II #1, 2, 3 and 4 of six, Empire #7 and 17, Zam Wesell, hunt for Aurra Sing 4 of 4, Aurra Sing, Underworld 2 and 3 of 5, Crimson Empire 2 of 6

Books (I am not going to under line all of them): Jango Fett: Bounty Hunter, Bloodlines, I am a Bounty Hunter by Boba Fett, I am a Jedi by Qui-Gon Jinn, I am a Droid by C-3PO, Anakin's Race for Freedom, Watch Out Jar Jar, Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters,

The young Boba Fett series: Fight to Survive (hard cover), Fight to Survive (paper back), Crossfire (hard cover), Crossfire (paper back), two "Maze of Deception"s, two "Hunted"s, two 'A New Threat"s, and one Persuit

Shadows of The Empire (hard cover), Shadows of the Empire (paper back), the Yoda sticker book, the Darth Vader sticker book, Before the Storm, Dark Apprentice, Champions of the Force, Heir to the Empire, The Last Command, Han Solo and the Lost legacy, The Han Solo Adventures (contains three unrelated stories of Solo), The Last of the Jedi: Dark Warning, and The Desperate Mission, episode I The Pantom Menace, Episode III Revenge of the Sith, Episode IV A New Hope, The Dark Rival, Episode I Journal: Anakin Skywalker, Episode I Journal: Queen Amidala, Secretes of the Jedi, Adventures in Beggar's Canyon, The Complete Star Wars Trilogy Srapbook, Collector Edition of Star Wars; a Book to Color with Stickers, Episode I Phantom menace Story Book, The New Essential Guide to Characters, The New Republic: Wanted By Cracken, Episode I The Visual Dictionary, two "Mandalorian Armor"s, two "Slave Ship"s, two "Hard Merchendise"s, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Tales from Jabba's Palace

take it easy baby take it as it comes

62 (edited by FettFan79 Saturday, September 9, 2006 9:59 pm)

Okay, I just added Bloodlines and Triple Zero, along with the Han Solo Trilogy.  I found a great deal at our local flea market---Star Wars books $2 each with 20% off!  I have been stocking up, so now my Star Wars books total 61 (this is including audio books and e-books that came out in print).  I found a complete listing of about 187 books, both those out already and those to come, so I made a database to keep track of what ones I have.  I have been collecting for a few years, I had quite a few back in high school, but gave those to a friend of mine (for whatever reason! lol) then in the past couple of years, I have been collecting again.
Specifically, I do have the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy, Thrawn trilogy and duology, Jedi Academy trilogy, along with many, many others.  Comics--I only have 4:   Underworld #5 (Boba on cover), Empire #7 (Boba), Union #2, and my latest addition, Boba Fett: Overkill.  I LOVE the cover of Overkill!

------------Empire #7--is that the comic you were asking about, TW?  I got all of those comics, except for Overkill, at that same flea market.

Oh!  and I have the Star Wars Cookbook, Wookiee Cookies, hoping to get the one about Darth Malts too!  I don't have those special books that get more into details about costumes, characters, ships...etc, but I would like to get them too, of course!  The one about wildlife does sound interesting!  The costume book that was mentioned--I have read through it before, and it is DEFINITELY on my list!

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

draco fett wrote:

Watch Out Jar Jar

I love that one!  With all the cutesy little stickers, and the funny expression on Qui-Gon's face when Jar-Jar hugs him.  My brother has that from when he was little.  smile

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I got it with a huge pack of Star Wars books from book orders in school.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I have the Wookiee Cookie book too, it's great!

Miba wrote:

I have the Wookiee Cookie book too, it's great!

Oh yeah!  I love the pictures in that!  They sure had fun with their figures--my favorite picture is of the Jawas holding up the glass of milkshake, or maybe the Han-Burgers where his blaster shoots ketchup!

All the Rouge squadron books Planet of Twilight, Vision of the Future, Specter of the Past, Dark Saber, The Star Wars Technical Journal, The Empire Strikes Back, Hard Contact, Tales from the Mos Eislie Cantina Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Tales From Jabba's Palace, and Hard Merchandise. Have read but do not Own Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command, The Courtship Of Princess Leia.

Okay, now I have 78 books/audiobooks in my collection.  I have also been collecting a few comics as well.