Re: Favorite planet

Yeah Yavin is a archeologist's dream with lots to explore and figure out. But one would have to be mindful, there are many differnt nasty beasies lurking in the jungle that could cause trouble. (not to mention that there is/was a strong dark side presense)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I think my favorite planet would be...................i dunno im gona say endor for now. Ewok hunting, anyone?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

53 (edited by Fett_II Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:34 pm)

hmm.. i know i already posted, but i also like Dathomir and Naboo.

I do not have one favourite but my joint favourite are

Naboo and Mandalore.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

mandalore is my favorite

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

OK!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!NEW PLANET EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kashyyk (sp?) Just because its realy unexplored, dangerous. has alot of potential for stuff.

I'm in love with Cloud City, Bespin. Also Tatooine is pretty nice. HEY! can anyone tell me wha Mandalore is like? Please?

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

I'm not sure if I could do it justice, but I can say that in True Colors there it is very nicely described. If I can find the quote(s) I'll post them.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I have always like Hoth. Odd? I know. Its just so barren and all the scenes in ESB on the planet are awesome. Its basically just a giant chunk of ice.

As for a more habitial planet I would say Endor or Tatooine.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Nar Shaddaa, the largest moon orbiting Nal Hutta, the largest "scum hole" in the galaxy yet a safe-haven and home for bounty hunters/pirates/mercenaries. Its one of the few places Han Solo feels at home, so I figured it would be a home to me too.

BB*

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Tatooine, coruscant, naboo etc.... smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Korriban. Origin of the Sith. The true Sith.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

I think my favorite planet would be...................i dunno im gona say endor for now. Ewok hunting, anyone?

Yeah so would I!!!!!! Ewoks here i come to hunt you down lol

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

Naboo

He's no good to me dead...

Endor is awesome, I like Tatooine's harshness, but Mandalore rocks.  No question.  Home of countless cool characters, top of the list being Mr. Fett, and home to the sweetest armour around.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:

Endor is awesome, I like Tatooine's harshness, but Mandalore rocks.  No question.  Home of countless cool characters, top of the list being Mr. Fett, and home to the sweetest armour around.

I kinda like Sith Trooper armor better......

I have never seen it before.  So for me, Mando rules.  Until overruled by cooler design wink

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tatooine is cool and all, but isn't it just used too often? For a place that is suppostly so far away from the center of the Galaxy it certainly sees plenty of action. My newer 2nd fave planet has to be Alderaan.