Topic: Boba Fett and Jango Fett: Back from The Past

I have just finished making a fan film called Star Wars: Boba Fett and Jango Fett back from the past.  I filmed it using a few action figures and stop motion animation.  It's my take on what would happen if Jango got tranported forward to Boba's time.  I warn you, it's kind of corny.  I'm done editing, so now I just need to get it on the internet.  Expect it to be showing on this site before to long!

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: Boba Fett and Jango Fett: Back from The Past

Cool i will whatch it im just wondering what it will be like.......

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Boba Fett and Jango Fett: Back from The Past

It's kind of corny, what happens is Boba is taking a job from vader to destroy some high teck war droids that went haywire, and a freak accident in the time stream causes Jango, who is fighting a jedi to get zapped forward to Boba's time.  Boba thinks that Jango is an imposter, so they begin fighting, and then they realize that neither one is an imposter.  I know it kind of sounds like Miba's story, but I swear I didn't copy it, I started filming before that was posted, so don't kill me.  Also, in mine, Jango remembers that he had a son.  Anyways, as soon as I can figure out how to get something from dvd to hear, you can all see it.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}