Re: Kill the jedi or the bounty hunter

"How about I ignore you and just die?"
The blaster wavered for a moment, then went dead steady.
"I don't think you really want that."
He didn't even try moving in the bonds. What happened, just happened.
"Fine, I'll help you. It wouldn't matter if you got rid of me anyway."
The gunman untied the bonds, En'de picking his mask up and readjusting it but not putting it on. The cold metal face glaring at the other as he worked.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

"You made the right choice." said Hakibas.
   "That still has yet to prove itself." replied En'de with a bit of a smirk on his face.
   "I assure you it will prove itself in do time."
   "Then what is your brillent plan umm..."
   "My name is Hakibas. And my plan," he holstered his blaster."is we will first need to clean up miss mess over there," Hakibas motioned toward Mara, "then we go to Mos Espa. Thats were I saw the Jedi headed. When we ge there and find out what they're doing we can continue to plan."
   En'de secured his mask to his face and said,
   "Lets get going."
   Hakibas picked up the rifle that was behind him and handed it to En'de.
   "You're going to need this."
   "Thanks." replied En'de as he looked over the rifle and noticed the burn mark on the stalk...

[url]http://www.bobafett.com/multimedia/desktop/wallpaper/tk409-flame.jpg[/url]

He didn't argue about the rifle, not about to waste shells. He walked out a little.
"You might as well take the lead mate. You're more interested in these Jedi then I am."

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

79 (edited by BobaFett721 Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:07 pm)

Hakibas and En'de burnt the remains of Mara. After they had gathered their supplies they headed out of the cave.
   "So how do you suppose we are going to catch up with them if they're a day ahead and a few clicks away and most likely already at Mos Espa?" asked En'de.
   "You'll see." and then Hakibas took a small device out of one of his utility pouches and pressed the button on it's side. There was a slight rumble and then En'de noticed a ship come streaking into the planets atmosphere. It had a long body with two wings that folded up upon landing. Hakibas led him to the rear of the ship and then pushed another button on the device. There was a hissing noise and the back of the freighter opened up to reveal a boarding ramp. Another noise was heard from inside, a slight rumble. Two speeder bikes floated out and parked themselves next to the bounty hunters.
   "Why don't we just take the ship?" asked En'de.
   "That'll look a little conspicuous don't you think? Besides," Hakibas hopped on the bike and started  the main engine and smiled inside his helmet, "these are a lot of fun." He pressed down the throttle peddle with his foot and zoomed off into the distance.
   "If you say so..." And En'de did the same.
   As En'de gained on Hakibas he heard the freighter take off, he looked over his shoulder to watch is gracefully ascend back to the orbit it was assigned...

[url]http://www.bobafett.com/multimedia/desktop/wallpaper/tk409-flame.jpg[/url]

Traviss and Kylve looked everywhere for their ship, but nothing was found. Both of them looked on their way around different landing pads, to see if maybe someone stole it and never left.........fat chance.
Creatures were dealing illegal drugs in the alleyways of Mos Espa. Dirty aliens gambling in tarps, as if they were to be descrete. The city of Mos Espa was truly a vile place to be, especially if your a jedi.
They stopped and Kylve commented, "welp........this is it......"  Traviss and Kylve had walked for 2 hours among the large crowd of poeple scuffling the streets, and had finally found the very hangar bay that they landed their ship on. It was a full circle landing pad, and along with a lot of other pads, there was a sign across the bottom reading, "Rojuks Welcome Matt". The owner didnt seem to be anywhere around at this point.
All 6 landing bay held different ships, but none of them belonged to the jedi.
"Damnit, I knew this would happen.........I knew we shouldnt have come on this mission. Mos Espa is filled with scavengers looking for ship parts." Kylve got angery with himself along with the dirty city of Mos Espa. "Dont worry, we'll find it." Traviss said to him. "We'll find this scavenger...........jedi have a way of ending up in places they dont like to be in."

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

"True. So very true my friend," replied Klyve, "But I wonder how they broke our access codes and activate it without use of the force." "Regardless," said Traviss as they left the hangars, "We'll find it soon but for the meantime let us eat something." "You're probably right," responded Klyve, "We should also find somewhere where we can lay low until we get our ship back before the bounty hunters find us. Also, I need to repair the you-know-what."

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja