26 (edited by Mara Sunday, July 9, 2006 6:58 am)

Re: Kill the jedi or the bounty hunter

The next day, Kayla got up from her nap and said "What a day it was yesterday, I never thought would have a good sleep, but we still have to get those two jedi. I just wish they would pop out of no where so we could catch them" said Kayla

En'de pushed the covers back, pulled a shirt out of the closet and snapped it shut. He pulled the box out, lugging it to the bed. Glancing to the door, he made sure it was still locked. Apart from that, he pulled what looked to be random  equipment out of the case. He usually used it for hunting animals but a Jedi would require just as much effort. It's contents included: one arm cover, mask and tubes, and to finish off a leather glove. Apart from that, he had one massive cylinder in the corner.
He strapped the arm cover on, it lead from his shoulder to the claw tipped fingers at the end. Much like everything else he owned it snapped on. A group of wires trailing from the shoulder he'd wory about later. En'de slung his overcoat on and attached two tubes into the mask near the bottom that lead to his breather now located near the small of his back instead of his hip; dropping the mask into a pocket he'd use it later. He grabbed the cylinder with his regular arm hefted it onto his shoulder. And with that he unlocked the door and headed for the cockpit. His favorite fire-arm dangling from his hip under his coat.
"I just can't wait for the hunt."

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

"En'de, you ready to hunt some jedi scum?" Kayla said as she put her mask on

He leered, leaning over to lock up the insides of the ship. Kayla already outside waiting. He was a native Treshnan, born on a planet much like Tatooine just more uninhabitable, as a custom when his people went anywhere especially hunting they at least wore half-masks to protect their faces from the environment. Kayla had merely picked it up from him that he knew of. He lugged the cylinder out with him, locking the loading ramp they walked out of the dock towards town.
"Kayla...I'm going to ask around the back at the dock. You could at least try that cantina again."
They parted ways, En'de striking up a bland conversation with a droid that registered landing permits and I.D.s
"Look, all I want to know is if you saw two humanoids in cloaks...male...with an odd handle looking device at their wastes?"
"Possibly, allow me a minute to check."
En'de waited unpatiently, he was more ready to kill something than he'd been in a long time and about ready to just search the entire desert instead.
"Yes...since you're such a good friend of them sir, I'll give you there last registered logging on Tatooine."
He'd lied to get the information, not that it mattered to a droid.
"Here sir."
He grabbed the note from the droid and bustled off, he found the place fifteen minutes later after contacting Kayla. A bit of a hole along a side street with a strange mold growing on the door. He opened it thusly, sheller in one hand. He'd definatly found his Jedi hide away. He closed it behind himself, sitting down in the dark. He could wait for their return. He put the mask on, attaching the other two plugs from his cover arm into the mask. The cylinder standing next to the door in what looked to be anitcipation.
"I just love the waiting game..."

(BFFC Moderator)

"I am so bored of sitting here you know that, I just want to kill those two jedi and get back home" said Kayla

En'de laughed, he didn't mind at all. Kayla was just too impatient. He spent the time examining the room, trying to find as many ways to exploit the environ.
"Would you prefer we play 20 questions while we wait?"

(BFFC Moderator)

"I would do anything to stop me from being bored waiting" said Kayla

He snickered.
"Alright, I thought of something"
"Animal,vegatable or mineral?" Kayla
He bent his head down, examining the floor.
"Animal"
"species?"
He picked up a forgotten food wrapper.
"Ubese"
It still had a little food left in it.
"planet?"
He tossed that aside, rummaging around without getting up and turning the lights on.
"not sure"
He found an old copy of some magazine, maybe there was something in there to pass the time. He handed it to Kayla not really looking at the cover. He was really beginning to hate Jedi.

(BFFC Moderator)

"I can't wait to get those credits" said Kayla

En'de was about ready to leave, when the door creaked slowly open. The birds had come back to roost, and they'd find a couple of weasels in the nest.

(BFFC Moderator)

"What's wrong" Kayla asked

The door stopped creaking and then shut. Klyve Vontron stepped back. He had felt something in the Force. The two bounty hunters had found his hiding place. He looked around. He walked to the nearby cantina and said to the protocol droid standing outside,"Excuse me, but could you help me with something?" The protocol droid said,"Why of course. What do you need?" klyve Vontron told the doid to follow him and soon thety were outside the jedi's hideaway. The protocol stood in front of the door waiting for the command as Klyve slipped into the alley and prepared to open the secret entrance the bounty hunters missed. "now', Klyve commanded the droid. The door opend and the bounty hunters opened fire blowing the droid to pieces. But while the bounty hunters were firing the jedi slipped in grabbed the bag of clothes on his bed and some food and jumped back through the secret entrance. "Wait a minute!" ,En'de yelled, "That's a droid not a jedi!!!"

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Kayla want outside to see what was there, and then she spotted a jedi standing in the alley then Kayla went back inside. "En'de, there is a jedi in the alley" Kayla said

"En'de, there is a Jedi in the alley!"
"Good, this wall is about the right thickness."
He pulled his sheller out from his overcoat. Flipped the back open with his thumb and popped a semi-large shell into the opening and closed it back with his thumb. He raised the weapon up, aimed from the video feed coming from Kayla's mask and pulled the trigger. A large hole was in the wall, and he could hear the Figure falling to the ground. He rushed outside. Somehow he'd managed to hit someone. And it was a Jedi, lucky him. He went back in for his cylinder and came back just as Kayla was wrapping the figue up. He walked over, grabbed the kid's lightsaber and set the cylinder next to the tied Jedi. A thick metal chain slithering out of the top, around the Jedi and locking itself.
"Not sure how we did it, but we did apperantly, one more to go."
He picked up the cylinder, while Kayla dragged the Jedi.

(BFFC Moderator)

As they walked towards the docks Kayla and En'de had a conversation of what they were going to do with their shares and what would happen if the other jedi showed at the docks. Halfway through the conversation a peculiar vvvzzzzzmmm sounded followed quickly by the realization that the other jedi had come to rescue the captured one. En'de muttered to himself, "Oh great" Traviss Kaleth threw the lightsaber at En'de. En'de side-stepped it and leveled his rifle. The lightsaber severed the chain and went back to the jedi who was quickly approaching. Before En'de had the chance to fire the severed chain whipped around his leg and pulled with enormous force. Then Kayla yelled to En'de, "The jedi attacker fled but the one we have is still in...UH-OH!!!" The jedi blew the chains off himself with the force and then made for the lightsaber. "I don't think so!" En'de said in a harsh tone grabbing the lightsaber and blasting it. "You're outgunned and outmanned. So just let us tie you up and deliver you for the bounty." "You bounty hunters underestimate the jedi." retorted the jedi as he reached back and pulled a long metal cylinder from under his clothing. "Uh-oh."whispered Kayla mostly to herself. The jedi activated the lightsaber. Two blue shafts of pure energy emerged from both ends of the cylinder.

your crazy

don't mess with mandalorians with son or daughter mandalore

Dead or alive I get payed ither way >:) >:)

"I'm going to kill the guy who sold me these chains! He said they were lightsaber proof. Let's hope his skin is blaster proof"
He pulled his sheller out, popped the back open with his thumb again, and slid a red shell in before shutting it.
"This shell has the force to kill both of us Jedi. What do you think your lightsaber can do? I've put holes in Rancor with this all the way through."
He raised the weapon with both hands, slowly pulled the trigger, the middle of the carbine rotating counter clock-wise. A black energy radiating from the barrel.
"Kayla, watch my back, there's still that other Jedi."
He was actually using a stronger stun shell, but he was about ready to use the special shells that could kill. He fired...it hit. But all it did was break the saber in half. Not useable but he was expecting it to hit the Jedi instead. He slid another red shell in. and pointed it toward the other Jedi.
"And that's all folks."

(BFFC Moderator)

Before En'de pulled the trigger raised his arm and closed his hand into a fist. To En'de's dismay the firing tube of the carbine was crushed shut. "Oh, crap!" En'de shouted as he threw the carbine as hard as he could at the jedi.

It stopped.

The carbine floated in mid-air and then fell. Klyve called upon the force once more and jumped far away from the two bounty hunters. He reached out with the force and found Traviss. He headed to him at once.

"Lets follow them" said Kayla

En'de grimaced, watching the carbine explode in front of him. He pulled all the plugs out and ripped his mask off. Of all the things to happen.
"Kayla, there's a guy I'm going to meet in town. Do what you will until we find those Jedi again. Follow them if you really feel like it."
He was in no mood to chase Jedi at the the moment. And thus the both of them went their seperate ways for the time being. En'de picking his cylinder up and walking off. He walked until he made it to a grubby store on one of the greater streets.
"Hey En'de! Back for more chains?"
"Not really"
He raised his spare blaster up at the Twi'lek.
"I want my credits back"
The Twi'lek looked around the room for a moment.
"Well, seeing as how you don't have the chains to return. I can't give you your credits back."
He put the blaster a little closer to home.
"I don't have the chains because they were cut into pieces by a lightsaber!"
"Well, that's not my problem."
He put the blaster ever so closer, and grabbed the Twi'lek's head tail with a clawed hand.
"Either you pay me back, or things get...bloody."
He let go, the Twi'lek handing his credit chip back. He walked out, headed back to the ship for now. He got there without seeing Kayla, he unlocked the ship's ramp and stumbled up. En'de walked into his room, setting the cylinder down and looking through his closet for anything useful.
"I spose this'll do."

(BFFC Moderator)

"So what did you do to that twi'lek back there"

En'de turned around, Kayla was leaning against the door frame. He hadn't been paying too much attention to his surroundings.
"Not much, I just wanted my money back."
He pulled his one carbine left out of the closet, this one was formed out of Mandalorian Iron and was force proof much like Mandalorian armor. It'd cost him enough, but he'd managed to test it before hand at least. This one wouldn't get crushed, but it was the last thing he had to fight Jedi with. And he'd have to buy more shells so he'd be broke by the end of the day.
"At least my electrostaff works still."

(BFFC Moderator)

"I am glad my electrostaff still works aswell"

Alright, slight issue. I don't care if your character has an electrostaff or the same mask. But it's really screwing up the originality of both characters. I don't mind, I can understand why it could makes sense. But what really bothers me is the one sentence posts. If it's a problem just ignore me but if you could try for a little more detail. Maybe try a paragraph at the most, get in a little practice on Microsoft word first if need be. I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm just offering a bit of weak advice. I have terrible writiing if I don't think it through, but to each his own.

(BFFC Moderator)

Ok