Topic: The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4
Airing in about 24 hours, the midway point for the season is already publicly confirmed to be directed by Carl Weathers and is called "The Foundling," according to a tweet by the director. It's rumored to be 41 minutes long.
Share your spoiler-filled thoughts here after you watch the episode.
* 33 minutes, including recap and long credits. (Rumor was incorrect.)
* Paz Viszla and The Armorer are featured in the show thumbnail.
* Lots at the Mando HQ. Grogu learns to use a wrist gauntlet, in a paintball like game with the child with the big T-visor.
* In a surprise attack by a bird-like creator, later called a raptor, the child with the big T-visor gets taken by a "raptor."
* Grogu flashback to Coruscant, as hinted at in the early teasers for the season. Clone troopers sound like Temuera Morrison did the voiceover.
* The Armorer makes another piece of Grogu's Mandalorian armor, with the Mudhorn sigil; it's a round disc called a rondel. Wikipedia defines it as "Rondel (armour), a circular piece of steel, as part of an armour harness, that normally protects a vulnerable point."
* Group climbing scene to the raptor nest (since "jetpacks will alert their presence"), which of course later turns into a jetpack scene.
* Bo-Katan loses her right shoulder armor in the flying fight with the raptor.
* At the end, Bo-Katan gets a Mythosaur-style signet on her right shoulder from The Armorer, because she "walks the way of the Mandalore." (Boba Fett, Paz Viszla, and a few others happen to have the same kind of symbol.)
* No Boba Fett in the episode.