Topic: The Book of Boba Fett Episode 2

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/daily/2625.jpg

Like we did with episode 1, in advance of the debut episode dropping in less than 3 hours, here is our spot to discuss spoilers and reactions.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Book of Boba Fett Episode 2

* ~ 50 minute episode!
* Solid opening scene with the ol’ Rancor stunt.
* Introduction of the Mayor, who was seen in the trailer/promo content.
* Revisit with Jennifer Beals.
* Twin Hutts lay claim to the territory!
* Cameo of gladiator Wookiee: Black Krrsantan from the comics!
* Flashback to training with the Tuskens; they’ve taken him in as a peer with others now digging for water.
* Some kind of train (“long speeder”) in the desert, with shooters going after the Tuskens; Fett helps protect them, hiding behind a shot Bantha.
* Fett offers to stop the train.
* Stops by the local bar (looks like Toshe Station and not spelled out 100% officially) with the train gang. Moments from the trailer/promo content.
* Solid fight with Fett winning, like Mando S2 trooper take down.
* Fett rides a normal speeder, pulling the other speeders like a cowboy pulling other horses.
* He offers to teach them out to stop the train if they don’t dismantle the speeders.
* Some humor as he teaches a small group how to ride, like how to drive, how to signal, how to jump from one to another.
* Impressive taking of the train, although several casualties.
* Grappling hook tricks.
* Fett saves a Tusken from falling.
* Top of train fighting - of course.
* Fett almost falls off but manages to get into the front car with the droid driver. Train is falling apart going so fast, he needs to stop it by hand.
* “Derails” the train. Tuskens get the valuables.
* Fett gets served water.
* Fett talks with their leader. Asks about spice from Kessel.
* He demands the sand is ancestral land of the Tuskens. No more free passage. He lets them leave.
* Black melon is the name of the water shell/egg.
* Tusken leader gives Fett a nod of approval.
* Gets given a gift. A lizard. Which proceeds to jump into his nose… Tuskens say he’ll guide him in his head. Hallucinations ensue.
* Flash frames of him in his old costume.
* Tree in the desert, the branches are engulf him like in the Sarlacc tentacles.
* Another Daniel Logan era flashback and Kamino.
* Fett wanders back in the desert with a tree branch. Lizard comes out of his nose.
* Tusken says show me the branch.
* Acid damaged back scars ala Twin Engines of Destruction.
* Fett gets his black robes in a ceremony.
* The branch gets used to make his staff/weapon, along with metal parts.
* Ceremonial dance - very Maori.

Wow! That was good!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

I loved it! Seeing him grow and we now know why he wears the. Mack as part of his new loook!!!!

Loved the Black Krrsantan appearance, I'm confident that this isn't the last time those 2 will face off.

Pykes, Black Krrsantan, AOTC flashbacks, backstory behind robes and his Gaffi Stick, and more. Pretty solid episode for the most part!

-This is the way.

Nothing says Western like a train robbery! I have a feeling that something will be taking up residence in the rancor pit before too long, and the next time the audience expects a fake out someone will be getting munched on.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Great episode really enjoyed Boba's continued backstory with the sandpeople and the train heist scene definitely felt like an old school western!

The ritual with the robes and Boba becoming a full member of the tribe was a great ending.

I predict present day Boba going to war with the Hutts and the sandpeople coming to help him.

Boba Fett as a Tusken Raider is something I didn’t know I needed and I love it. Great episode.

hi did anyone notice the tuskan raider boba helped to pull up the side of the train said thank you in a human male voice ......im loving this show .

troy wrote:

hi did anyone notice the tuskan raider boba helped to pull up the side of the train said thank you in a human male voice ......im loving this show .

The Tusken helped him on the train and Boba was the one who said “thank you”

-This is the way.

Thought it was cool they finally show Fixer and Cammie at Tosche Station. 

With the Wookiee at the beginning of the episode, anyone think we might get a Dr. Aphra cameo?  With the Pyke Syndicate in the show, I'm also wondering the possibility of a Qi'ra cameo with Crimson Dawn or what's left of it.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

BobaFettTea wrote:
troy wrote:

The Tusken helped him on the train and Boba was the one who said “thank you”

your right thanks

13 (edited by ElPresidente Wednesday, January 5, 2022 8:13 pm)

I loved this one. Black K, Pykes, twin Hutts; but best of all I really liked the the revelation that Tattooine once had oceans and Tuskens are native to the planet.

I enjoyed the first episode good ending when fett was in the Sarlacc we saw a stormtrooper But wouldn't there Be a Sand trooper on tatooine?

15 (edited by kde714 Friday, January 7, 2022 8:47 pm)

Just a fan here.  Liked the original Star Wars film back in 1980. and never really got hooked into any of the sequels.  The Mandalorian on Disney+ changed that.  Good simple entertainment,  Not looking for any deep meanings.  What I see on the screen is what I digest.

All of Boba Fett's dialogue has been transcribed and can be found in chronological and most popular order here: https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/bounty/ … episode-2/

Most popular is decided by viewing a quote's individual page. We'll make more use of those pages soon, e.g. save your favorite quotes across all the ones we've got in the system.

Founder/Editor, BFFC