Topic: Boba Fett for Mortal Kombat 11?

So at first this started as a little inside joke between my friends. The original joke was the Mortal Kombat 11 DLC was very strange in terms of the characters they added, which had characters like Joker, Spawn, Robocop and now Rambo. We started joking about other left-field characters they could add, and we joked about Boba Fett being in the game instead of Darth Vader (since Joker got in instead of Batman).

This started as a joke, but now that I'm thinking about it, I kinda want it lmao. I feel like Boba Fett would be a perfect fit for Mortal Kombat 11. He has a large array of tools and weapons he can use, and his fatalities basically write themselves. Boba has the potential to be a very interesting zoner if they choose to go that route, and I feel like he would be an awesome addition.

I'm thinking of starting some sort of campaign for this. What do you guys think?

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Re: Boba Fett for Mortal Kombat 11?

HunterOfTheWeb064 wrote:

So at first this started as a little inside joke between my friends. The original joke was the Mortal Kombat 11 DLC was very strange in terms of the characters they added, which had characters like Joker, Spawn, Robocop and now Rambo. We started joking about other left-field characters they could add, and we joked about Boba Fett being in the game instead of Darth Vader (since Joker got in instead of Batman).

This started as a joke, but now that I'm thinking about it, I kinda want it lmao. I feel like Boba Fett would be a perfect fit for Mortal Kombat 11. He has a large array of tools and weapons he can use, and his fatalities basically write themselves. Boba has the potential to be a very interesting zoner if they choose to go that route, and I feel like he would be an awesome addition.

I'm thinking of starting some sort of campaign for this. What do you guys think?

I think it's a great idea and even Mando would make a great addition. You got my vote!
This is the Way.

The Force is the Way.

Re: Boba Fett for Mortal Kombat 11?

Definitely! It would be great!

BFFC Moderator/Editor.
My passion is Boba Fett. That's why I'm here :-)
passionoffett@gmail.com