Re: The Evil Characters

My favorite would have to be Admiral Dalla.

Darth Vader

My favourite evil character has to be Palpatine. I love the way he manipulates situations and people/creatures to get what he wants. He is just evil to the core, which of course makes him into a brilliant character.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Vader

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Is Venom considered evil? He has reasons for doing what he does.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

No, but this is only about Star Wars.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Devil Girl wrote:

My favourite evil character has to be Palpatine. I love the way he manipulates situations and people/creatures to get what he wants. He is just evil to the core, which of course makes him into a brilliant character.

Oh he is brilliant I give you that.But I can't stand his ****ing face!So ugly!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

133 (edited by Devil Girl Friday, June 8, 2007 12:52 pm)

Darth Maul Clone wrote:
Devil Girl wrote:

Oh he is brilliant I give you that.But I can't stand his ****ing face!So ugly!

Yes you are right, you can not imagine him winning any beauty contests. Having said that it would be funny to see him try (especially in the swimwear section wink )

Emperor in a thong!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

135 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Saturday, June 9, 2007 2:02 am)

Yeah a beauty contest including the Emperor,Darth Sion,Darth Andeddu..I wouldn't want to see that.... tongue Does anyone know if Luke ever fell to the dark side?

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Yeah he did for a while.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

yah i saw that maltese pretty awsome but i didnt like his huge horns. getting back to topic i think Exar Kun, Darth Bane, Darth Krayt and of coure JANGO, BOBA and almost all the mandalorians.

draco fett wrote:

Emperor in a thong!

Truly the most evil character of them all tongue Especially if he has Lepracy...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

What about Darth Andeddu?He is considered by some to be the first to adopt the Darth title.

Does the actual word Darth mean anything? Is it like some other word in another language? I looked around but couldn't find an explanation or origin of the word.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Darth is often thought to be a combination of letters from the title (Dar)k Lord of the Si(th), but there is no basis in Star Wars canon for this, as the English language doesn't exist in the Star Wars universe. Darth may also be a portmanteau of dark and death.

oh...cool, thx

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

I have to say Why do people like durge i mean come on he kinda lives for torturing and killing mandos not to mention if you read the young boba fett books you learn that he hates boba and why did the producers give him the mythosarus skull on his chest isnt that a mando symbol.

He despised Mandalorians due to both the torture and the fact that they killed his mentor and friend Jaing.Also he was propably mentally unstable,likely caused by the large amount of near-death situations he experienced, his species' tendency to develop psychosis, as well as undergoing torture by Mandalorians.But nonetheless,people like Durge because in combat,he could even match Jedi Knights.

Darth Vader. He IS the epitome of evil, thats why he is the symbol of evil in popular culture, where none of these other sith or dark jedi are well known outside of fandom.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Vader is evil,but he was eventually redeemed.What about Asajj Ventress?I believe she is very Evil,maybe considered for no.1!

BFFC-Mel wrote:
draco fett wrote:

Emperor in a thong!

Truly the most evil character of them all tongue Especially if he has Lepracy...

And a flower in his hair...

Humph.......

It's between darth vader and darth revan

DEATH TO THE JEDI......SITH RULE

150 (edited by Terron Sunday, July 22, 2007 3:12 am)

Hmmh...
Count Dooku or the Reborn Masters. And the Emperor's royal guards.

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)