Re: The Evil Characters

Thanks True Warrior,didn't know.And yeah I have seen a picture of Maul with robotic legs.Also did you knew that Maul comes as a ghost and attacks Luke Skywalker?"Die,Jedi!"he says!But I don't really know the end of this story,and I believe that most certainly Maul got his *ss kicked again!*sniff,sniff*

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Yep, Some scientist finds Maul's brain and sticks it in a glass jar then Maul as a sort of hologram can inflict damage onto anyone at any time without him recieving any at all.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

True Warrior wrote:

It aint really confusing to me.

Dark jedi: Jedi turned bad

Sith: The 'Masters' of dark jedi.

And all dark jedi have a nickname, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, ect. It aint that hard.

{MW} TW

Well thats not entirely correct....

Maul, Tyrannus, Vader and Sidious were all either Sith Apprentices, Sith Lords or Sith Masters

Thats how they get their "Darth" nickname

Dark Jedis don't get them...

No Darth Xanatos
No Darth Jerec

From Darth Bane onwards Sith were 2 and both were Darth...

Before that Sith were called by their names: Ulic Qel Droma, Exar Kun, etc.

What I'm getting at here are There a re Dark Jedi and one kind of Dark Jedi are the Sith.
The Sith call themselves "Darth"

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

And what happens to Maul in the end?

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

30 (edited by True Warrior Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:00 pm)

Humorbot5 wrote:
True Warrior wrote:

It aint really confusing to me.

Dark jedi: Jedi turned bad

Sith: The 'Masters' of dark jedi.

And all dark jedi have a nickname, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, ect. It aint that hard.

{MW} TW

Well thats not entirely correct....

Maul, Tyrannus, Vader and Sidious were all either Sith Apprentices, Sith Lords or Sith Masters

Thats how they get their "Darth" nickname

Dark Jedis don't get them...

No Darth Xanatos
No Darth Jerec

From Darth Bane onwards Sith were 2 and both were Darth...

Before that Sith were called by their names: Ulic Qel Droma, Exar Kun, etc.

What I'm getting at here are There a re Dark Jedi and one kind of Dark Jedi are the Sith.
The Sith call themselves "Darth"

Oh, yes.....I forgot about the darth part, my bad.

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

And what happens to Maul in the end?

What happens to him?!?! He gets sliced on half by Obi-Wan. Didnt you see the movie?

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

no in the comic...he gets beaten by Luke Skywalker

(BFFC Moderator)

I guess Maul is like Mazda RX 8.Cool looking and with potential,but eventually gets beaten by Lamborghini Calardo or Nissan 350 z.lol

I still have trouble seeing Luke Skywalker as that great a Jedi but hey, back to topic.

(BFFC Moderator)

Well I also like Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus from KOTOR.They have some special powers.

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

no in the comic...he gets beaten by Luke Skywalker

Well actually he scares off the Scientist looking after Maul's brain

and then he turns off the power to the tube (I call it a Cryo-mat)
and It is assumed Maul's brain "dies"

Same thing, yours was just less anti-climatic

(BFFC Moderator)

*Ahem*What other evil characters you like?

Darth Jar Jar! tongue

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/True_Warrior/gf.jpg

Annoying the Jedi to DEATH!!! lol

{MW} TW cool

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

You ever see Sith Apprentice?

(BFFC Moderator)

Yeah, I saw it on AtomFilms.  lol  It was pretty funny. big_smile

{MW} TW cool

LOL This picture is hilarious!

If you think thats funny, check this out! 'The Sith Apprentice'. tongue

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/sith_apprentice

Im sorry, Im off topic. big_smile Well, we are talking about evil charecters arent we? So...I guess Im fine! big_smile

{MW} TW cool

As long as it doesn't rehash the whole and get people side-tracked, any major discussion belongs on another topic

(BFFC Moderator)

Just out of curiosity, how many of you noticed that all of the Darths' names have kind of a dark meaning?

Vader: invade
Maul: maul
Tyrannus: tyranny
Sidious: inscidious
Plagius: plague
Nihilus: nihilism
Bane: bane

Anyways, I like most of the Sith.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

They're evil right?The Sith pick these names cause they're evil,so an evil Sith needs to have an evil name....:D

Of course. I mean, Darth Maul?!? It cant get get any more evil than that. I wonder how they're master's come up with these names!? I mean, outta the blue......"From hence forth you will now be reffered to as...DARTH......................Vader." Apperrently, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, they had a vast vocabulary. tongue

draco fett wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you noticed that all of the Darths' names have kind of a dark meaning?

Vader: invade
Maul: maul
Tyrannus: tyranny
Sidious: inscidious
Plagius: plague
Nihilus: nihilism
Bane: bane

Anyways, I like most of the Sith.

Thanx for clearin that up, draco. I always knew what some of them meant, but I didnt know Vader meant invade?!? smile

{MW} TW cool

Yeah,I also thanks Draco for the help.Anyone has a clue as to what Exar Kun is?I'm really confused about this name...

That is his actual name.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Thank you very much for the info!Didn't know....

Yeah same as Ulic Qel Droma....

It was because until Darth Bane, it wasn;'t tradition to
1) Have Darth Before their name or new name
2) Have as few as 2 Sith at a time...

Darth Bane brought in these rules after he decided the Sith had become weak and too massive.