Topic: RPG Brainstorm

Anybody interested in either reviving an old RPG or starting a new one?

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Re: RPG Brainstorm

Definitely!

What about one as if the Star Wars 1313 game were to happen?
Or Episode 7?
Or a spin-off Boba Fett "feature" storyline?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I'm not familiar with the story line of the star wars 1313 game. I'll have to google that one. Episode 7 or a go at the Fett spin-off aren't bad ideas either.

One idea that I had a while back was for a Journeyman Protector school setting for an RPG that would explain how Fett ended up there and what his experiences were like.

I picture it like a hardcore military-style academy for the Lawmen or Sheriff equivalent on the world Concord Dawn, but I haven't done research on what has been made canon about the topic yet.

The school setting would be interesting. It'd be easy for players to pick to be students, or more experienced writers for instructors. I would start it with an aptitude test course where they could introduce themselves in how they complete the challenges, a brief boot camp, and then hands on missions where the characters are divided into groups and shadow a fully trained "Protector."

I think the hardest part of threads that contain canon characters though, is that everyone here usually wants to be Fett. smile

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Journeyman Protector school sounds good! Maybe start a new topic and I'll help plug it around for members here to contribute?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Sounds like fun, I'll get an introduction going!

I do think it is cool how many zombie-related RPG threads there have been (Definitely one of my personal favorite themes).

I know the chat room already has the bar scene monopolized...but I feel like a thread with a similar theme would allow more time to pass but keep on topic. It would also be a great reference spot for people to learn about character building and use without having to worry about having to fit a particular story line.

Anyone else share similar thoughts?

Hi Gojan, it's been a long time. Although I can't talk as it's been ages since I've been on. Would love to RPG, though I might be a bit time poor at the moment wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

MEEELLLL!!!!! So glad to see you back around the boards! I hope you have been well! Yeah, I'm finally out of the Navy and itching to get back to writing. Whatever you have time for is fantastic. It'll be exciting to meet some new writers as well.