Re: Favorite weapon through all 6 movies?

i like jango's two pistols. westar 34 i think.... is that what they're called?

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

Ya, last time I checked.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

ARC Fett wrote:

Do the guns on the Venotor class' capital ships count? I love those things. the giant battery guns.

YEAH! Those guns are soooooooo cool!

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

im new but i can allready tell scififreak is an @$$:(

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

sorry if cussing isnt allowed

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

Memnon Fett wrote:

im new but i can allready tell scififreak is an @$$:(

how is that relatet to the subject at all?

and just post one big post. Or you can edit it.
Its a lot easier to read one post that two wink

BD

1. Scifi is banned.
2. You have no reason to call him that
3. As Boba Dude pointed out, it was an off topic post, ergo, spam.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

You guys better not be the ones who got Scifi banned. And Memnon Fett, welcome to the boards, I suggest not blurting out stuff you don't understand.

Scifi has happened to have contributed, in my opinion, some of the most detailed posts to this forum. Certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, took small situations way too hard and as a result got one of our most valuable members banned from the boards altogether. Although Scifi had a sometimes harsh, but well-meaning tendency to flame people who posted inaccuracies or unfavorable content, I consider his banning to be among our greatest losses.

To stay on topic, there's been a lot of EU concepts. Is it okay if we step out of the boundaries of movies in terms of weapons?

59 (edited by draco fett Monday, November 27, 2006 6:29 pm)

If you are talking to me Dravage, I did not get Scifi and Yautja banned. I was one of the few that they respected. Scifi has declared this at least two times. Were you even a member when they were on, Dravage?

Gotta love the Westar-34s. They are my all-time fav weapon.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

61 (edited by Dravage Monday, November 27, 2006 7:17 pm)

No worries draco, I've got no beef with you. The one I'm referring to truly considers himself a hero in wT he calls war.

62 (edited by Boba Dude Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:00 am)

Scifi got himself banned. Period.
He was a fool to let it go that far.
Scifi was a bulley to most of us.

to stay on topic,

My favorite weapon is the DC-17 Clone commando weapon big_smile

BD

Boba Dude wrote:

Scifi got himself banned. Period.
He was a fool to let it go that far.
Scifi was a bulley to most of us.

to stay on topic,

My favorite weapon is the DC-17 Clone commando weapon big_smile

BD

sci fi seems to be quite the little celebrity.

Boba Dude wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:

Exactly genius, I can't. That's why you, MS, ARC, and bobadude still have all your limbs. The last hasn't done anything in awhile, but there was a time where I'd have ripped his throat out and worn it as a belt.

What have I done? I dont get why he hates me?

I just never learns dose he?

I think he is evil.
But hey! If he gose to war, we won't have to deal with him for like? a year.

My fave wepeon is Boba's Rifle.
(Just to stay on topic....somewhat) wink

wear his throat as a belt? who does this worthless, naive waste of flesh think he is? i would very mucvh like to remove sci fi's internal organs. anyways back on topic.

my favorite weapons is boba fett's ee-3 rifle. my 2nd favorite is vaders lightsaber.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

wear his throat as a belt? who does this worthless, naive waste of flesh think he is? i would very mucvh like to remove sci fi's internal organs. anyways back on topic.

my favorite weapons is boba fett's ee-3 rifle. my 2nd favorite is vaders lightsaber.

1. He is was not naïve.
2. You should not be commenting on it for two reason: It is over. You were not around when he was, so you really have no reason to have an opinion on this subject.
3. You hate him because he was violent, but "i would very mucvh like to remove sci fi's internal organs" is just as bad.
4. We just got back on topic  until you derailed us from it, so you should not tell us to get back on topic. This kind of off-topic post goes in the off topic thread.

Lightsabers!i wish i could get one!!

SF is what life is all about.

66 (edited by Dravage Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:04 pm)

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

1. He is was not naïve.
2. You should not be commenting on it for two reason: It is over. You were not around when he was, so you really have no reason to have an opinion on this subject.
3. You hate him because he was violent, but "i would very mucvh like to remove sci fi's internal organs" is just as bad.
4. We just got back on topic  until you derailed us from it, so you should not tell us to get back on topic. This kind of off-topic post goes in the off topic thread.

Gustavo I'd like to see you try and "remove sci fi's internal organs." Very threatening by the way. I shudder to think about the internal extraction as opposed to the external. And the whole organ thing by the way: genius. I bet you really showed that naive waste of flesh! *cough*

And moving from that empty-hearted exclamation point I'd like to see this topic progress.

Yes, lightsabers, aren't they just the tops? Who's style was your favorite. Maul vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon remains my favorite duel so his double-bladed saber, though first utilized by Exar Kun, goes at the top of the list. Also I think Luke's hilt looks pretty sleek.

P.S. Bravo Draco smile

P.S.S. Um Gustavo, just curious how the word naive holds congruity with all the other complaints about Scifi (ie. bully, violent).

67 (edited by Boba Dude Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:37 am)

c'mon guys, stay on topic. Its over, he is not around. So just drop it.

BD

68 (edited by draco fett Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:51 pm)

If you have to continue this conversation, and you shouldn't, post it in the off topic thread.

I like most melee weapons, Sing's blasters, and Solo's blasters.

Post Script: Thank you Dravage.

i would have to say Han Solo's gun or the Geonosian guns that make the vmmmm noise...Hans more tho

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

70 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Saturday, December 2, 2006 12:03 am)

Dravage wrote:
draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

1. He is was not naïve.

Gustavo I'd like to see you try and "remove sci fi's internal organs." Very threatening by the way. I shudder to think about the internal extraction as opposed to the external. And the whole organ thing by the way: genius. I bet you really showed that naive waste of flesh! *cough*

And moving from that empty-hearted exclamation point I'd like to see this topic progress.

Yes, lightsabers, aren't they just the tops? Who's style was your favorite. Maul vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon remains my favorite duel so his double-bladed saber, though first utilized by Exar Kun, goes at the top of the list. Also I think Luke's hilt looks pretty sleek.

P.S. Bravo Draco smile

P.S.S. Um Gustavo, just curious how the word naive holds congruity with all the other complaints about Scifi (ie. bully, violent).

Because he wants to kill innocent people, like boba dude. thats why i say hes naive. and wear his throat as a belt? is it even long enough?  obviously the chances of me ever meeting him are very slim, so i dont know how you would like to see me remove his organs, or why you would want to see it in the 1st place. and i wasnt trying to "show" scifi anything. and draco, just because me and scifi are from different times, doesnt mean i cant have an opinion on him. and maybe i did act as "bad" and "violent" and sci fi but theres a difference. he wants to kill boba dude just because he dislikes him. i want to kill sci fi because of that, because he wants to "wear" peoples throats. that is all. besides all of you commented about him, i will too. that is all.

oh and about my post of the weapons, i like the ee-3 rifle in rotj better than the one in esb.

Oh and i just remembered that i have actually been at this club for 2 years, just never as a member, since my email didnt work. so i was around when sci fi wasnt banned.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

draco fett wrote:

If you have to continue this conversation, and you shouldn't, post it in the off topic thread.

I like most melee weapons, Sing's blasters, and Solo's blasters.

Post Script: Thank you Dravage.

Apparently you didn't see it the first time.

Dageen Fett wrote:

i would have to say Han Solo's gun or the Geonosian guns that make the vmmmm noise...Hans more tho

Yeah the sonic blasters are cool, but if they are the same as the one in Battlefront the range sucks. DL-44 is also my blaster of choice.

yea they are the same ones from battlefront butin the game is the range the same as it would be in real life? o well i still think they are cool

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Hmmm I'd have to say Disruptor i mean who dosent want to painfully disengrate there Target.
The Range is good also.

Don't touch it

Yeah, but with the oversized Xciter good luck with only like 5 shots per power pack.