Topic: RPG: The Galtaxia Mission
Setting: Welcome to Galtaxia, a small moon that is home to a secret Imperial base. This Imperial base is involved with creating a super ATAT destined to destroy any and all Rebel encampments the Imperials may come across.
A small ragtag group of Rebels have infiltrated the city in which the Imperial base is located. Can they sabotage the base and make it out alive? You decide!
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Name: Paula Jenson
Weapons: EE3 blaster and two vibroblades
Appearance: Chin length brown hair, athletic build, fairly plain and unnoticeable - the way she likes it.
Paula wiped her brow with the back of her hand. She was dressed as a civilian while she pretended to be a bar maid at the Cranky Corner Tavern. Over the last month she’d gleaned enough information from the babbling drunk stormtroopers to know that the new ATAT or Super ATAT (SATAT for short) was being made into the first prototype.
The plan was to meet with Beta group; a small infiltration unit sent by the Rebel’s based on Yavin IV.
The meeting would take place in less than an hour. Paula hoped that they’d get to the meeting point on time. She was to meet Beta group at the Felix Pump House in the Industrial district. The place was busy 27 hours a day so a group entering wouldn’t look suspicious, especially since they’d be meeting at shift change.
Paula finished cleaning a glass and turned as an Imperial called to her for another drink.
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...