Topic: paintball bounty hunting

If you're into paintball and love the bounty hunting concept check out my site at kamikazemilitia.webs.com

Re: paintball bounty hunting

promoting is bad, get out.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Whatever dude, I thought you guys were bounty hunting fans my mistake.

wow, trying to guilt trip me?

really.

really dude.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Guilt trip? Someone has mommy issues, look if you're into paintball go to the site, if not, then don't but please, please stop crying about it.

It's sad really.

someone get a mod in here to shut this guy down.

um we're not bounty hunting fans dude. we don't get paid to kill or bring in people. we just like boba fett.

thank you fett2

now moving on.

I see, I'm not trying to guilt trip anyone, as I said my mistake.

10 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:56 am)

I really don't see the problem here, if he was promoting a product to sell and make money off it I can see why you'd want to kick him out, but I don't know what the big deal is. He obviously thought there might be people here who play paintball and think the bounty hunting concept is cool and may want to mix it together, otherwise he wouldn't have even bothered taking the time to create an account to post this. Honestly, I see no harm done.

"This IS my signature."

any new guy who joins without an introduction or a mention of boba fett, and his first post is some sort of self-serving venture, then yes i become hostile

I joined without an introduction. I posted about Jango as my first post, though.

I don't see the problem with his post either. I didn't check the link, but I don't see a problem with it. Might have been better posted in Fans. There's people on here who do play paintball, we even have a thread for it in Fans. And when I was a kid I wanted to be a bounty hunter, so it might have appealed to me.

And now we've driven off what might have been a good person and poster.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Revan and Miba I thank you for understanding I thought this was just general discussion not general boba fett discussion, if I had known there was already a topic in fans I would have posted on that thread, is it possible to move this topic there?

you people must be new to the internet....

It's a common mistake to make, mixing up General and Fans. Only mods or the admin can move threads, but I'm sure one of them would be happy to do so.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music