Re: where have all the members gone....

Alo, thanks! Always trying to keep this place looking sharp and shiny.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

People get other interests... simple as that.

Boba Fett will always be a love of mine, but there's only sooo many times I can talk about how awesome he is. tongue
I've been a member for several years now, but my post count is lower than many who have been here only a year or two. I do try and check back every few months because I have some fond memories here, but it's true it's not the same place it was when I first joined. I post in a topic these days and it's either ignored or I get a dull response.

Plus I moderate on a much more active forum, so a lot of my internet time is consumed by my duties there.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Now I feel bad. =/ Note to self: make more of an effort to respond more.

I'm still here though, just lurking. Mostly I've been crying at the workload I have less then a week to finish. On Monday I need to have my final essay completed, on Tuesday I need to hand in a minimum 5 page comic plus cover, Wednesday is math final part II and between now and Wednesday I need to do math final part I and study.

I hate college.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Um, 12 weeks of hard football practice really tires you out, plus you have to study film, then keep your grades up..hang with friends...it really tiring after practice.

I've been looking after bub... but I've been trying to get on more regularly. wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Isn't it funny how this topic went from asking where are the older members...to let give excuses about why we haven't been on...Its kinda funny...

Alright Back to work

I was frozen in carbonite for the last couple of years.... Spice mines of Kessel? Imperial labor camp? No?

GOT ARMOR?

Infamous wrote:

I was frozen in carbonite for the last couple of years.... Spice mines of Kessel? Imperial labor camp? No?

That will keep you away for awhile. LOL

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

lol, i have been cooking up evil plans in an underground lair as of yet...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Manji_Ninja wrote:

People get other interests... simple as that.

Boba Fett will always be a love of mine, but there's only sooo many times I can talk about how awesome he is. tongue
I've been a member for several years now, but my post count is lower than many who have been here only a year or two. I do try and check back every few months because I have some fond memories here, but it's true it's not the same place it was when I first joined. I post in a topic these days and it's either ignored or I get a dull response.

Plus I moderate on a much more active forum, so a lot of my internet time is consumed by my duties there.

There's such a thing as more active forums? tongue

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]