Re: where have all the members gone....

I think my problem is I'm busy with my relationship, housework, job hunting, and teaching tae kwon do. It's hard to get here on a daily basis.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I am still alive but I just haven't posted in a long time.
This is my first since July.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Saw 9. Will make a topic in the near future. I'm to depressed to right now. Sorry....

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Sorry to hear you're down Cecilia; hope you're better soon   smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Sorry to hear you're down Cecilia; hope you're better soon   smile

Same

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Did any body miss me?

Karson Fett wrote:

Did any body miss me?

That's never a good question to ask, as there's always the risk that it falls in silence like it did here, lol. Doesn't mean anything though. I'm sure your friends here did miss you.

And it's just good to have as many people as possible posting as it keeps things alive.

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Oops, I seemed to have missed that. Of course we missed you, good to have you back.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

34 (edited by tachyonblade Sunday, November 1, 2009 6:07 pm)

I try to post something every chance I get that is additive and not just fluff. One problem I have is that I live a day ahead and a country away from almost everyone else. Living in Japan means I get the new posts a morning after the night of active posting. Also, there's the cultural thing. Pop culture here is waaay different than in the states and movies usually take a while to get here. As I mentioned in another thread. SW the clone wars animated series just made it here this October so I am always behind on news and trends so there are just a lot of things that I can't comment on because I have no experience with them. I really want to go back home.  And I missed you too Karson!

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

hmmmm

my problem is that i don't post in anything rpg, animated series related or pointless (such as favorite ice cream.....i mean really who cares.....its mint btw.)

and unfortunately these seem to be the only topics around these days.
anybody else in the same boat?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Ditto. I don't do forum RP's. I had a really bad experience with it a long time ago so I never did it again. I know a lot of you are thinking "but then isn't the same as now", but really, I don't care. I'll do it over an IM, but in a public forum, no.

And I'm really, really, busy with classes. I'm -still- behind in art class and I feel ready to go insane. At this rate I don't think I'm ever going to catch up. D=

Good luck with your art classes Cecilia. I'm sure if you really put in the effort, you'll be fine before soon. Been there with that not so long ago, and I gotta say I'm happy that it's behind me now. School work piling up can pile up a lot of stress as well, lol.

I can't lie and say that everything is wonderful. Life has been mean to me a bit much lately. I've never been much of a topic creator in the first place. My thoughts are.... too odd for their own topics.

Reggi, is there something wrong with the 501st??

If stuff comes up I'll more than gladly post it. Like my upcoming armor. (and if you want to be bored by my art...)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Don't feel bad Si Titran, in the whole time I have been a membe rof the Boba Fett fan club I have only created one topic thread and have yet to submit any Fett-related art. Good to see you again by the way.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I've made some threads too and they were all failures. XD Except for maybe the "stay away from the traveling Titanic museum" one. I'm pretty shy about starting conversations anyways.

I usually only start topics about new collectables. Sometimes I try to find something, anything, to say to keep a thread moving, to keep people talking. Some things I don't care about though, like sports, I have nothing to add there. And I don't do RPGs. And I stay away from spoilers so threads about the later NJO (or legacy) books, or Clone Wars, is out for me.

42 (edited by BFFC Admin Monday, November 9, 2009 6:13 pm)

I guess I took my vacation because it seemed as if no one liked me. Perhaps that's what more people should do. If people don't like you, just leave and come back later. Now basically all the people who didn't like me are gone.

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

I never had a problem with you, Seco. And you are more than welcome back.

Seco Fett wrote:

I guess I took my vacation because it seemed as if no one liked me. Perhaps that's what more people should do. If people don't like you, just leave and come back later. Now basically all the people who didn't like me are gone.

correction: the kids are gone.

I don't know if it's the economy or what, but it just seems like everybody's taking a serious hit to the jaw from so-called "real life" lately.  Me for instance, I've been slammed for the last couple weeks in a row at school wrapping up my Emergency Medical Tech. class, and there's no break in sight, as they're sending us straight into the next phase of the academy...

It's good to see that the site is moving a little more then it was before though; there seems to be a bit more life lately.

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Seco Fett wrote:

I am happy you are back and I don't think there were people that didn't like you so much as just some miscommunication between you and other members.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

Perhaps we should all come up with Ideas about a good topic that a majority could agree on.

Sev is the Master hunter!!!

Ralin Drakus wrote:

I don't know if it's the economy or what, but it just seems like everybody's taking a serious hit to the jaw from so-called "real life" lately.  Me for instance, I've been slammed for the last couple weeks in a row at school wrapping up my Emergency Medical Tech. class, and there's no break in sight, as they're sending us straight into the next phase of the academy...

It's good to see that the site is moving a little more then it was before though; there seems to be a bit more life lately.

Haha that made me laugh cause I'm like fifteen. lol

Yeah I think you're right, tachyonblade.

Tanks Miba, I always liked you too!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

i've been gone for so long I don't know if anyone even remembers me.
It's hard to keep up sometimes.
I'm gonn'a try to be on a little more.
Might start a thread that always helps me.

BTW this has nothing to do with this thrread but, THE WHOLE SITE LOOKS NEW!!!! (sorry had to get that out.)

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

50 (edited by Cin Vhetin Friday, November 13, 2009 10:55 pm)

WB Alo. Glad to have you back aboard. big_smile
A whole lot of things are new...

Seco, real life is laughable indeed. Take good advantage of your youth while you're at it. Sooner than you know, you'll be a hamster in its wheel, running crazily after things, trying to get somewhere... and then you'll wake up one day wondering where the best of your years went, lol.