Re: Cad Bane = Boba Fett of the Clone Era?

well it is a kid's show, after all.

Theres no such thing as a "kid's show". I still watch Tom and Jerry.

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Kid show = Tom and Jerry

Mature show = Saw series

Therefore there is such a thing as 'a kid show'.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

dora the explorer =  kids show

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Well, of course Dora The Explorer was directed towards kids..............and the Saw series were directed towards adults....................but you all understand me....................metaphoricly speaking, adults and teens are not restriced from watching the teletubies and kids are not always restricted from watching Hostel.

Anyways, back to the subject and topic at hand. (Sorry I strayed off topic).
Cad Bane reminds me of Van Helsing with his cowboy hat and long trench coat.:D

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

restrictions has nothing to do with it. the fact is that these series are implied and written for certain age audiences.

True Warrior wrote:

Theres no such thing as a "kid's show". I still watch Tom and Jerry.

TW

Its just a philisophical view of mine. Im not implying that your incorrect, your absolutly right. Im just speaking for myself.

Sooooo............what is it you would prefer me say? hmm
Im just trying to ellaborate my view on "age directed shows", and simply trying to explain that your never too old to be childish.
So I guess...........all I can say is that I like to watch kiddie shows sometimes. smile

so anywaaaays....................

TW

33 (edited by JettFett72 Monday, June 22, 2009 1:12 am)

I don't wanna ruffle any feathers here, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think real SW fans will watch anything that has to do with SW. Now you can play like your all mature, and above the Crazy fanboys, But guess what, I would bet my kid's college tuition that every one of you have a kid's SW action figure, like Boba Fett, standing on a desk or shelf somewhere. The whole reason we are all fans is we saw something in SW or Boba Fett that flipped that imagination switch inside us. That "little kid's imagination switch." As for Dora the Explorer. strap some armor on that little mexican, and giive her a blaster, and there would be a thread on here about her...... I'd watch it. How do you say " No disintegrations " in Spanish?

My Backpack's got Jetts....

well I mean

"R" does stand for Restricted heh

35 (edited by True Warrior Monday, June 22, 2009 5:54 am)

JettFett72 wrote:

The whole reason we are all fans is we saw something in SW or Boba Fett that flipped that imagination switch inside us. That "little kid's imagination switch."

wasnt that close to the concept I was trying to explain?
If it intruges you, then it wouldn't matter if it was "directed towards children" or "directed towards adults"...............because ME personally.............I would watch it.
which brings us allllllllllll the way back to my original point......

True Warrior wrote:

Theres no such thing as a "kid's show".

its kinda frustrating when trying to explain a point on the internet........
but I guess, to a degree, Im wrong.

hey.........no biggie.......:)

TW

I realize we are talking about a show that could be classified as a kid's show, but I was wondering how we got so off topic as to debate what is a kids show and what isn't.
On topic: I guess you could consider Bane to be the Fett of the CW series, but I'm hoping that they introduce Boba soon.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

(Your right, we did stray off topic. Sorry.)

I highly doubt it.
Yet, for the time beiing.........Cad Bane will have to be the Fett of the CW Series.

TW

Do you think they will kill him off? Or be captured by the Republic, since he was never mentioned inthe movies?

―Boba Fett

Thats a good question.
In the end, he'll probably captured by the Republic like you stated. the good guys usually win in the end.
He might be killed off by Anakin, though. I've been waiting through this whole series and I have yet to see a dark side to him. hmm

TW

40 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:28 am)

I was thinking that if he was killed off, it would be by Boba, in some kind of introductory for him in the series, or be an opening for Anakin's dark side in the series.

―Boba Fett

boba probably won't be in the clone wars tv show.

Fett_II wrote:

boba probably won't be in the clone wars tv show.

It never hurt that much to be hopeful.

―Boba Fett

I agree with both Mandalore and Fett 2.

Its not probable that Boba Fett will even appear in the Clone War series,
but it IS definatly possible. So dont release all hope just yet!  wink

Mandalore Hunter wrote:

I was thinking that if he was killed off................................. be an opening for Anakin's dark side in the series.

That seems like the most logical and predictable thing to happen, Mandalore. Thats probably what will happen.
If Boba doesn't appear, An evil performance out of Anakin would be a good way to go.

TW

True Warrior wrote:

If Boba doesn't appear, An evil performance out of Anakin would be a good way to go.

TW

Do you think that might be the series' ending? Anakin's brush with the dark side and death of Bane?

―Boba Fett

Hmm........I can't see this TV series ending with only one season, but anythings possible. Is it probable though????..........No. tongue

I personally believe that Anakin will progressively show tiny bits of the dark side until he commits a series action that might deny his right to be Asohka's master. This will take Asohka out of the picture and place Anakin in the position he needs to be placed in for Episode 3.

but thats just me...

TW

somehow we need to kill off Ashoka whoever i guess, thank GOD

Cad Bane is a lesser character they may do comics featuring him later on so i doubt theyd wrap his story in the series

BFFC therealmccoy wrote:

somehow we need to kill off Ashoka whoever i guess, thank GOD

Cad Bane is a lesser character they may do comics featuring him later on so i doubt theyd wrap his story in the series

Kill off Ashoka? sounds like a plan to me. I never saw The Clone Wars movie but from what I gather she seemed like a pain in the neck. Who better to do the deed than Cad Bane?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Wouldn't mind it, she just feels tacked on. I didn't see the movie mind you but she is the Clone Wars plot-coupon.
After this is over she'll probably just evaporate anyway.

I celebrate Cad Bane if only for the fact that it led to Aurra Sing being in something and being an active member.

The Hutt in that episode, is he from the movie or an earlier episode? I didn't get that.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

actually the ig88 tale from Tales of the Bounty Hunters is canon, if you read up on the death star 2 they have the bit about the last ig88 uploading his 'brain' into the computer of the second death star

the ig72 was in the lab with the 4 88series droids but the ones from the clone wars cartoon would be more like the IGlancer droids that Durge used in the clone wars previously

He looks kinda lame to me. What is he some sort of alien Clint Eastwood knock off? Incredibly uninspired if you ask me.

Boba Fett was cool because he was like nobody else in Star Wars... this guy is most likely just another expendable villain.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess