Re: Anger management thread

Look I am done with it.

DUDE, the drama up in this place lately. What the heck happened while I was gone???

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

@ Karson

Yeah that's some BS right there, so did he coach any other teams or just football? And what's gonna happen with your team are they gonna try and find a temporary replacement or anything for now?

554 (edited by Karson Fett Friday, August 20, 2010 4:52 pm)

He coached track.

@ F-blood miba left and told what she really thought about us...

555 (edited by fairyblood Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:59 pm)

Yeah, I saw that but it seemed like something that had been building since before I became active again a few weeks ago.

Ah well. Stuff happens. Let's have fun. <3

Yepp Sith happens

Arghhh my back aches. Nearly three days ago I slipped on the ice when I was taking the wee ones to school (I landed badly) and my back is still hurting (I could barely move this morning)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Awe, get some rest and some icy hot

Thank you smile when I woke this morning it was aching really badly, but it has got better throughout the day. I think I must be sleeping badly. I will be happy when it stops aching though (it has now ached for nearly four days)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

560 (edited by Terra Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:20 pm)

My Heart wants to complain about the last attempt for something decent, men-wise. It hasn't been satisfying in the least and Heart did not see the point to stress It out for something (someone?) so loveless and shallow. And to think I had already covered the subject of Narcissism Disorder over 10 years ago. And at age 27, it is NOT normal to have an imaginary friend... especially when said imaginary friend exists as a person and you could speak to HER instead.

...and Batman underwear is for kids.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Terra wrote:

My Heart wants to complain about the last attempt for something decent, men-wise.

Thanks for reaching out to all of us here. Tomorrow is a new day. You are wonderful, Terra! Anyone should be so lucky to get to know you.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

562 (edited by Terra Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:25 pm)

BFFC Admin wrote:

Thanks for reaching out to all of us here. Tomorrow is a new day. You are wonderful, Terra! Anyone should be so lucky to get to know you.

Hey, glad to be back, Aaron. This is sweet of you to say. Missed you.

I'll try to not "quit for good" too many times, lol. Yesteday was already a new day, but thanks. tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)