Re: Anger management thread

Yea, it's gotten to that point

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

27 (edited by Miba Friday, May 5, 2006 8:55 pm)

I hate people who mess up my facing. Facing is one of the most impoertant parts of the grocery shopping experiance and yet it's something no one knows about and no one cares about, and when people mis-face they have on idea how badly it gets to me. It gets to the point where I don't even feel like maiming them anymore, I just want to curl up and cry. It's made me lose all faith in humanity. All because no one will pay attention to facing. sad

And for those who have no idea what facing is: It's when you pull all the items on the shelf forward to make the shelf look full. That's a basic idea of it anyway. But it also has other meanings. Like say there's two rows of something, and they're side by side. But they also have two layers, one on top of the other. Example:
0 0
0 0
Now someone comes alone and takes one.
0 0
This is all fine and well and good and all. But then someone else comes along and takes one.

0 0
Now, what's wrong with that picture? Oh, that's right, this person has ****** up my facing, has driven me crazy, sent me off on a mad rant and has made me drop everything I'm doing to go all the way around and fix it. (cause in my store we stock dairy from inside the cooler, so when customers do this I have to go from one end of the cooler to the other, push open the door, dodge and avoid customers to get to the door I need to face at, then make my way back, stopping to help people along the way, both ways) Now, my eternal hatred of you can be avoided if you take your item like this instead:
YAY! Everyone's happy happy happy happy happy! Cause now I can push up the row behind and have it all nice and neat again like this:
0 0
0 0
This idea also applies to the idiots who think that they can get a better date by reaching far back into the cooler, and to the idiots who think that an item farther back in the cooler is colder than an item closer to the front. Do not under any circumstances reach around an item in the front to get one in the back of the shelf. If you must have a later expiration date, get an employee and they will gladly go and get you your later-dated product, ok?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to post an imagey example. Disclaimer: Not posting about any certain person or persons on this forums, I am posting about customers at my store, who probably have no idea any of you guys exist and so therefore have no relation to any of you. tongue

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

hey your a clerk i was one for a little while hated the coustumers loved the job. i worked at movie rental store a little mom and pop one.

some blood lines were ment to end.

Yeah, at a grocery store. Smith's, owned by Kroger. I partime in Dairy, partime in Nutrition, and I check when they need someone extra. I agree, the customers are the worst part of the job.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I work in a large wearhouse, opertaing forklift trucks, so i never have to deal with customers, YEY....but there are plenty of idiots who work there who more than make up for stupid customers....DAm IT lol

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

I feel that war is something that shouldn't be loved or desired. And i'm sick of hearing that people like it...blood guts and all... It's just not logical or reasonable to like such a thing. None of the soldiers that we sent to iraq came back saying how much they loved war!!! they talk about how awefull it was......and how much they wish they didn't have to go through it...leaving their families behind. My friend Justin came back awhile ago...and he was getting really nervous and up tight when people were setting off fireworks on new year's day.....remembering the sounds of explosions and bombs going off over in iraq. War is not something to be taken lightly, like it think scifi and yautja have been doing. It can ruin a young man forever, like justin, who will probably never enjoy fireworks again...:(  I'm not saying war isn't needed many times....it just shouldn't be worshiped. (see scififreak90 and the yautja for opposing views....)

MS9

Destroy my life? The only thing that could destroy my life now is if I found out that I couldn't join the military. You people don't get it. I want to go to war. I want weapons, I want targets, and I want to kill those bastards that are downing our men every day. You're right, some of them do have families, something to go home to. I won't. I stay away from relationships because I want absolutely no ties back home. My life is going to become the military, and if they switch me out after a few months or years, I'm heading right back in the first chance I get. Let them shoot at the guy who doesn't have anything to lose, and who wants them dead.

I don't want anything more than to fight. That's it. And if people love something more than the military, then let them stay home with their families, the thing that they love; and let me stay and fight, the thing that I love. I don't love innocents dying, women being raped and murdered, or children being killed, but those all come along with the fighting. Ever think that maybe I want to kill the sick things that do that? I'm a kid obsessed with firearms and killing things, not exactly a knight in shining armor. But, as was wonderfully put in The Chronicles of Riddick, "Sometimes evil cannot be fought by good. Sometimes, evil has to be fought by a different kind of evil."

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Yes, those imoralists should be killed.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I hate geometry. Life would be so much happier without geometry. (SciFiFreak, your welcome to come and fight MY war with geometry anytime you like!!! tongue)

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

RC-3222 wrote:

I hate geometry. Life would be so much happier without geometry. (SciFiFreak, your welcome to come and fight MY war with geometry anytime you like!!! tongue)

Or my war with clowns. Actually, that sounds fun, hunting down clowns...

I once wanted to be a clown.  And my adopted aunt is a professional clown.  I used to hate clowns too.  Then I suddenly got over it.  Now I find them fascinating.  If you go to the Ringling Brother Museum in Florida, that'll get you over your fear really quickly.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I.

Hate.

Ovaltine Commercials!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Just because you've never seen a soldier who liked what he does doesn't mean there are none.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Most songs by Greenday and the jingle on my mom's cellphone.
Mace Windu and the romance between Anakin/Padme and Han/Leia.
Desperate Housewives and One Piece.
Johny Depp(or however you spell his name).He tries to act like he's well cultured and has a british accent and he's from Middlesborough, Kentucky.
Love Stephen King but hates/love how he knows what buttons to push and how to get under your skin.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Japanime..... No offense meant towards any of you who enjoy manga/anime. I just hate that style of drawing. I know many people who learnt to draw that way and when we talk about drawing techniques, they try to do the style that I have, and ask for hints and help... No matter what I tell them, they'll keep doing those huge eyes, triangle mouths, roundish faces, female attributes to male characters (WAY too tall and slim, thin hands, no muscles, etc). It's like they can't draw real shapes, the japanime style takes over their objectivity. Besides: ALL anime characters look alike.

yikes

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

Atinvod wrote:

Most songs by Greenday and the jingle on my mom's cellphone.
Mace Windu and the romance between Anakin/Padme and Han/Leia.
Desperate Housewives and One Piece.
Johny Depp(or however you spell his name).He tries to act like he's well cultured and has a british accent and he's from Middlesborough, Kentucky.
Love Stephen King but hates/love how he knows what buttons to push and how to get under your skin.

One Piece???

YOU HATE ONE PIECE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SHAME!!!!!!!!

ON!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!

NYAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I SHALL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!!!!

okay. I feel better now. buh-bye.

Daenna wrote:

Japanime..... No offense meant towards any of you who enjoy manga/anime. I just hate that style of drawing. I know many people who learnt to draw that way and when we talk about drawing techniques, they try to do the style that I have, and ask for hints and help... No matter what I tell them, they'll keep doing those huge eyes, triangle mouths, roundish faces, female attributes to male characters (WAY too tall and slim, thin hands, no muscles, etc). It's like they can't draw real shapes, the japanime style takes over their objectivity. Besides: ALL anime characters look alike.

yikes

I fail to see the similarity between Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha...what kind of anime have you seen?
Anyway, drawing anime is a joke compared to the real thing. Most of the huge eyes are in Shojo style[teenage-girl].
Not all anime is the same, the stuff they put on cartoon network during the day is, marketing makes it look horrible. Because if the kids liked pokemon then they'll love this...I suggest either renting or adult swim's.
Naruto for example is fairly good, but I detest One Piece.

(BFFC Moderator)

Ph34r wrote:

YOU HATE ONE PIECE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SHAME!!!!!!!!

ON!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!

The manga is okay...I believe she might be referring to the god-awful tv-show they made for it.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

The manga rocks!!!!

But I agree about the show. Luffey has no emotion at all, and all the characters either sound sinister or completely idiotic.

BFFC Chrys wrote:

I once wanted to be a clown.  And my adopted aunt is a professional clown.  I used to hate clowns too.  Then I suddenly got over it.  Now I find them fascinating.  If you go to the Ringling Brother Museum in Florida, that'll get you over your fear really quickly.

I like jesters, and I and I actually do find clowns interesting. Anyways I like the One Piece manga and the Japanese anime.

i hate sex in the city and depsperate house wives.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Ditto!

-Captian Murphy

I dislike people that talk loud and alot. I hate guys that act like litttle girlies and whine and cry when they get trouble. i realy do not like a reality tv or sitcoms at all. Oh and i hate drama queens.OH man i hate poeple that say books are stupid and a waste and that tvs great but then say that they've read all the harry potter books twice.

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

That reminds me...I hate Harry Potter.

-Captian Murphy

BalanceSheet wrote:

That reminds me...I hate Harry Potter.

To a point of having a book burning in the middle of the street? If so we might want to look into that.
Those books are horrible, I know someone that's read the first 4 13 times. They're just not worth the read in my opinion.

(BFFC Moderator)

Oh, you guys.....

They're not THAT bad....