Topic: Anger management thread

I know that lately, we at the BFFC have been a little tense, and so I made this thread so we can expres our feelings without getting off topic. So:

Go!!!!!!

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Re: Anger management thread

lol, good idea. tongue As long as it doesn't turn into a fight, that is.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

thx.

Yes that is a good idea, and I HATE CLOWNS AND D.C.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I HATE MRS.BENNET, MRS.McCOY, MRS.MCDONALD, JOHN MICHAEL STRACYNSKI, THE GERMANS ( because they tore down that awesome wall.) AND HIPPIES!!!!!!

6 (edited by Miba Thursday, May 4, 2006 6:56 pm)

I hate customers! big_smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Ph34r wrote:

I HATE MRS.BENNET, MRS.McCOY, MRS.MCDONALD, JOHN MICHAEL STRACYNSKI, THE GERMANS ( because they tore down that awesome wall.) AND HIPPIES!!!!!!

The Berlin wall? That was not a good thing!

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I feel that war is something that shouldn't be loved or desired. And i'm sick of hearing that people like it...blood guts and all... It's just not logical or reasonable to like such a thing. None of the soldiers that we sent to iraq came back saying how much they loved war!!! they talk about how awefull it was......and how much they wish they didn't have to go through it...leaving their families behind. My friend Justin came back awhile ago...and he was getting really nervous and up tight when people were setting off fireworks on new year's day.....remembering the sounds of explosions and bombs going off over in iraq. War is not something to be taken lightly, like it think scifi and yautja have been doing. It can ruin a young man forever, like justin, who will probably never enjoy fireworks again...:(  I'm not saying war isn't needed many times....it just shouldn't be worshiped. (see scififreak90 and the yautja for opposing views....)

MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

9 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Friday, May 5, 2006 12:07 am)

War might be madness but peace is the calm before the storm and Sci and Yautja aren't that bad. Sure, they argue till the roof comes down should they want to but I can pick out a few times where someone besides them could have ended it by not saying what they said.

(BFFC Moderator)

You're probably right...and i could be guilty of that. It is hard to avoid arguements with them...must be just a unique personality type. I'd like less cussing though...it isn't necesary...ya know.   whatever....but yeah   i think you're right...somewhat.

MS9 cool

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

draco fett wrote:

Ever seen "IT"?

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Guys, this is okay as long as you don't fight or attack any specific people.  Hate the idea, not the person.  Please try to avoid talking about people.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Spider-Fett wrote:
draco fett wrote:

Ever seen "IT"?

Yes I have. That is where my fear started, and whan I heard abould that clown and construction worker who killed people and stuck them in his walls. He talked to them when he was lonely. Also, I hate animal cruelty.

People that hide in Refridgerators in the dead of night, leap out the moment you go to the milk and yell "boo"

(BFFC Moderator)

15 (edited by BFFC Admin Friday, May 5, 2006 5:42 pm)

Deleted. This thread is already pushing the limits here. -- BFFC Admin

......*Huff, Puff, Huff,Puff*............

........done.......

big_smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

16 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Friday, May 5, 2006 4:29 pm)

I think we were supposed to be fairly indirect, instead of outrightly flaming someone. You might want to write stuff like that out in private instead of the public of the web.

(BFFC Moderator)

Um.......well I was never told this hmm.......and I think most people would have to agree with me, anyway.......

No hard feelings SciFi and  Yajuta..........

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

Um.......well I was never told this hmm........

Look at Chry's post #12, And I don't agree with everything you typed, most but not all.

(BFFC Moderator)

Alright, alright.......I was just trying to express my feelings though........O just forget about my post....

True Warrior hmm

Nothing against you, we can all get a little flustered with people. I'm an antisocial, I can't stand most people around me, it's just how you take it.

(BFFC Moderator)

Yeah......I'm a little anti-social too........I just can't stand most people.

To a point where your 4rth grade teachers nearly had to force you to join in a group or work with anyone?

(BFFC Moderator)

23 (edited by True Warrior Friday, May 5, 2006 5:07 pm)

Well, I dont mind that...........I said I was a little anti-social..........I'm going into high scool next year, so I've gotta expect stuff like that.

.......Carry on with your anger, and rage.....but be cautiuos that you dont give in to the dark side wink......

I am also very anti-social. My teachers do not make me join groups when I should, just because they now that I will not work with them.

What do annoys me.... Well,,, my family(as in seeing them, with the exception of my kid sister), t**ts, who don't indicate when they are turning, people who don't fill the kettle up when they empty it.

That could be it really

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash