Topic: RPG Ã¢Â€Â“ Snatch the Diva
** I know I'm rather absent of late, but figured it was time for a new one... I'll try and post more **
Jaylah Ugan is a famous diva, known in the Core regions as a Jizz up and coming. However Jaylah has a rather seedy background. She used every means possible to get to the top and she managed to stand on a number of toes on her way to the top.
Now a small party have decided itÃ¢Â€Â™s time that Jaylah take a fall and theyÃ¢Â€Â™ve put out a bounty so big that itÃ¢Â€Â™ll attract a mass of bounty hunters Ã¢Â€Â“ 1.5 million credits.
Four years prior to ANH (Ep IV)
Jaylah is set to perform her next concert on Alderaan, this will be a challenging environment for any bounty hunter as no weapons are allowed on the Ã¢Â€ÂœpeacefulÃ¢Â€Â planet.
1. You may create any character you want but follow the guide above. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound them. But remember on Alderaan if youÃ¢Â€Â™re caught you going to be deportedÃ¢Â€Â¦
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry (otherwise they wouldn't be able to move) and hide from the Alderaan authorities.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will need to seek medical help or you will die. Mind you if you seek medical help on Alderaan for weapon injuries youÃ¢Â€Â™ll be taken to the authorities for questioning.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Name: Jaylah Ugan
Appearance: Green skinned, athletic build, elegant and plays upon it.
Weapons: Hairclip with hidden dagger
Personality: Extremely selfish, will do anything to get what she wants and doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t care who gets hurt in the process. Portrays herself as someone kind and caring but will knife her Ã¢Â€ÂœfriendsÃ¢Â€Â in the back at any time.
The Yellow Crystal Arena was everything Jaylah had every dreamed of: huge, opulent and bound to be packed to the rafters. Jaylah could almost imagine the sum of credits about to hit her personal account.
She smiled at the Event Director before her but Jaylah didnÃ¢Â€Â™t give a toss what the woman was on about. SheÃ¢Â€Â™d been babbling for the last half an hour about the two performances that Jaylah was to perform. Jaylah knew the timetable off by heart, she didnÃ¢Â€Â™t need to hear about it again.
Her eyes focused briefly on a distant meeting room, the windows showed a few distant figures but they were too far away for her to identify in anyway. Little did Jaylah know that in that room her fate was being determined by those sheÃ¢Â€Â™d thought sheÃ¢Â€Â™d crushed in the past.
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...