Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Hey Everyone,

Hope you, your families, and friends are staying happy and healthy in 2020.

I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since my father suggested I rent the original trilogy around the age of 3 or 4; thankfully the movie rental store down the street had the unaltered original trilogy! A few years later when the films were re-released in theatres I was truly hooked.

I’ve always been a fan of Boba and Bossk and have been drawing mashups with the two characters in classic Calvin and Hobbes style for 7 years now.

Looking forward to good chats, and good times.

Happy holidays everyone!

Kevbofett, great introduction! Welcome! Glad to have you here. Love the convos you're starting/having already, too!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hey, welcome kevobot!

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(

Welcome aboard KevboFett! *Helmet nod*

Kevbofett wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since my father suggested I rent the original trilogy around the age of 3 or 4; thankfully the movie rental store down the street had the unaltered original trilogy! A few years later when the films were re-released in theatres I was truly hooked.

I’ve always been a fan of Boba and Bossk and have been drawing mashups with the two characters in classic Calvin and Hobbes style for 7 years now.

Happy holidays everyone!

Hey fellow Fett fans,

I have been a frequent visitor for years but decided to join in finally. Happy Holiday greetings to you and yours.

I was in first grade when "A New Hope" came out. Needless to say I was the Star Wars demographic. I think I saw the film 10 times at the theater, no exaggeration. I had the Burger Chef posters, and my neighbor was a truckdriver who searched the country for a Jawa figure for me. You remember the Jawa figures were hard to find.

In Empire that shot of all the bounty hunters captured my imagination and suddenly I had several favorite characters.

However when they "killed" Boba in Return, I actually became less of a fan of the films. It made me so angry.

Anyways good to be here, enjoying reading as always, but this time I am a member.

I saved up and got Boba in the mail and he instantly became my favorite character.

Welcome new folks!

I joined back in like 2006 and was active on and off until about 2012. Well, given recent events and I am back again and hope to stay for a while. It's wonderful we have this community to geek out when the itch strikes to discuss all things Boba Fett. big_smile

Major kudos to BFFC Admin and the rest of the BFFC Team for keeping this place going and giving us the content we crave. <3

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

BFFC Manji wrote:

Welcome new folks!

I joined back in like 2006 and was active on and off until about 2012. Well, given recent events and I am back again and hope to stay for a while. It's wonderful we have this community to geek out when the itch strikes to discuss all things Boba Fett. big_smile

Major kudos to BFFC Admin and the rest of the BFFC Team for keeping this place going and giving us the content we crave. <3

Welcome back!

Y'all need a better PR team, I just found you guys the other day smile

I jest, thank you for your effort in the endeavor.

Broski Fett wrote:

Y'all need a better PR team, I just found you guys the other day smile

I jest, thank you for your effort in the endeavor.

Np! Welcome.

yo! new member here. i didn't know about the website til a day or two ago and decided to join. also, going strong since '96? never knew, but way to go, guys! i'm horrible on introductions, but i guess i can start by saying that (and i'm almost scared to admit here) i wasn't really a boba/jango fan til recently and i grew this fangirl thirst for both, and since watching the mandalorian, that thirst multiplied upon learning that boba is going through a possible redemption arc! also, i wonder if there are any lgbt+ fans on here besides me...

This is the Way(TM)

rainbowbread (Slave II) wrote:

yo! new member here. i didn't know about the website til a day or two ago and decided to join. also, going strong since '96? never knew, but way to go, guys! i'm horrible on introductions, but i guess i can start by saying that (and i'm almost scared to admit here) i wasn't really a boba/jango fan til recently and i grew this fangirl thirst for both, and since watching the mandalorian, that thirst multiplied upon learning that boba is going through a possible redemption arc! also, i wonder if there are any lgbt+ fans on here besides me...

Hey dude! Glad to have you here on BFFC.
I hope you enjoy your stay, as many of us are just as passionate as you are haha

P.s.: You're not the only lgbt Boba fan wink

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Kevbofett wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Happy holidays everyone!

Kevbofett, I'd like to see some of those comics sometime.

My name is Brent. On tf.n I'm known as study3600.

I have been a Star Wars fan since 1997. I think Blue Milk Special is downright hilarious!

I like riding my bike around town, attending a good church (I'm RLDS and have a good Pastor friend who helps me, and an Elder friend who also helps me) and I like to read, write stories and Screenplays, draw, animate, and stream, play MMORPG videogames, and am the Admin of several Groups on social media and a website, and future director of movies, philanthropist, Missionary, husband and father and future founder of Computer Aided Visual Effects-Innovations (CAVE-I), who will cooperate with Lucasfilm and disney execs to get all my movies and network TV shows made.

I was a rapscallion in school and when I lived in Michigan had some trouble with the law, but in Missouri where I live in my own apartment, I cooperate with the police and am a law abiding crewperson at McDonald's.

I wish you all well and May The Force Be with you.

-Brent, Apprentice, Shadow Academy, Dark Jedi Brotherhood as Grik Spiceminer my Avatar, light side path, Jedi Knight and Force realist for real, having actually faced my trials and my mirror.

Star Wars Episode 12: Rise of The Jedi
https://maraandlukeforever.boards.net/thread/118/xii-rise-jedi
Star Wars Humorous Versions:
https://maraandlukeforever.boards.net/board/52/humorous-versions

Koivopolo36VLuke, welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for the great introduction!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hello there!

I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan from Scotland in the UK and Boba Fett was always one of my favourite characters growing up - as well as the movies on video/DVD, I had the toys, Legos, comics, books and games when I was a kid and still do.

I always remember watching the original Star Wars as a kid and instantly falling in love with it and enjoying the prequels when I was at school.

I'm enjoying the Disney era of Star Wars with the The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett being particular favourites.

I usually get my Star Wars news from social media and Reddit but I came across the website link on Twitter and thought I should join in!

Welcome to the club, mckeown92! Glad you found the site through our tweets. What a time to be a Boba Fett fan with this new show!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hi Everyone!

Wow, this is amazing! Pretty psyched to have found a group of like-minded Boba-philes.
Long time Star Wars Fan here. Boba was always the favorite of my brother and me and I have many happy memories of playing with our Kenner toys and figures, reenacting scenes from the movies and digging our own sarlaac pits. Fast forward 30 odd years and here we are. We never could have imagined the awesomeness that is Boba returned!

I recently have gotten into LEGO and especially making LEGO mosaics and have done a few based on The Mandalorian and Boba Fett. Just generally into creative things, and hope to post some here. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Just wanted to say hi, I’m shiny new here and Boba was always, and still is my fave

Hello! I'm Steve!
    I first saw Star Wars in the mid-90s on laser disc to be exact. We had Empire Strikes Back on Vhs. I watched it continuously. I loved Hoth, I love the Wampa. I loved Boba Fett. I started collecting at a young age. You can follow me on Ig @toyboysteve for Fett and more stuff I've grabbed.

hey, I'm TheMiffedRogue, formerly bobafett2020. you can call me rogue or zech if you want to shorten things. big fan of legos, books, magic the gathering, and roblox.
contact me on discord at Knight#1400

-someone who joined this site in 2020

Hello there, Star Wars fan since the early 2000s here. Grew up in the Special Edition era, but had the 1995 release on VHS, so I wasn't even aware of the contention surrounding the changes. Anyways, I've pretty much always been a fan of Boba/Jango. The past few years I've really come to enjoy the work done by BFFC, so I figured I'd make an account to discuss more in depth.

No hard feelings. It’s just business. Take it from an ex-bounty hunter. Don’t work for scungholes. It’s not worth it.

hi,
I came here to introduce myself
like many of you I absolutely LOVE boba, and I think he's the best character in All of star wars
I like all his portrayals and his story arc of grief stricken boy -> cold blooded killer -> aiding mando -> making something more of himself.
There was always something magical to me about seeing boba on screen in empire, one of the best movies in cinematic history, but the Joy I felt when seeing his return in mando, screaming at the TV was immeasurable. I have to say my favourite boba scene Is in 'the tragedy' where he kicks stormtrooper butt
also appreciate the story behind BOBF, even if sometimes the show was a bit all over the place.

I'm a mad fan of lego star wars, I'm devoted to collecting every boba, tatooine, the mandalorian, mandalorian in general AND criminal underworld set
I also love collecting the minifigures from all the above, and the OT

my absolute favourite movies are ANH and rogue one, but I LOVE empire and ROTJ also (the era of 0 BBY is just my favourite time period, so the 2 mentioned earlier slightly top it for me) I also ADORE the mandalorian, it's epic and the only thing keeping star wars alive
obviously I love the clone wars arc including all the prequels too, so just call me an all round star wars mega fan, but boba always takes the cake
he's also the greatest because without him there would be no din djarin who is also one of my favourites, or mandalorians as a religion, which you guessed it, they're my favourite
my favourite planets are tatooine, bespin  (cloud city) alderaan and a bit further down naboo
and my favourite ships are the tantive IV, slave one (emphasis on SLAVE ONE lol) and naboo starfighters (I was so happy to see mando get one)
my areas of interest are the rebellion (particularly in 0bby) bounty hunting, mandalorians, the criminal underworld, tatooine and the OT (and of course boba)
I primarily collect lego, and my next lego aim is to have every set and minifig from a new hope
I also want to collect hot toys bobas, but due to price it's not going to happen anytime soon
but I LOVE art and posters so I have my fair share of favourites like A new hope posters, boba posters and the mandalorian posters
- also like to collect boba funko pops

thanks for reading and I'm really excited to be a part of your community- I'd love to talk especially If you find we have common interests big_smile

THIS IS THE WAY
(helmet nod wink )

FrogzieFett wrote:

hi,
I came here to introduce myself
like many of you I absolutely LOVE boba, and I think he's the best character in All of star wars
I like all his portrayals and his story arc of grief stricken boy -> cold blooded killer -> aiding mando -> making something more of himself.
There was always something magical to me about seeing boba on screen in empire, one of the best movies in cinematic history, but the Joy I felt when seeing his return in mando, screaming at the TV was immeasurable. I have to say my favourite boba scene Is in 'the tragedy' where he kicks stormtrooper butt
also appreciate the story behind BOBF, even if sometimes the show was a bit all over the place.

I'm a mad fan of lego star wars, I'm devoted to collecting every boba, tatooine, the mandalorian, mandalorian in general AND criminal underworld set
I also love collecting the minifigures from all the above, and the OT

my absolute favourite movies are ANH and rogue one, but I LOVE empire and ROTJ also (the era of 0 BBY is just my favourite time period, so the 2 mentioned earlier slightly top it for me) I also ADORE the mandalorian, it's epic and the only thing keeping star wars alive
obviously I love the clone wars arc including all the prequels too, so just call me an all round star wars mega fan, but boba always takes the cake
he's also the greatest because without him there would be no din djarin who is also one of my favourites, or mandalorians as a religion, which you guessed it, they're my favourite
my favourite planets are tatooine, bespin  (cloud city) alderaan and a bit further down naboo
and my favourite ships are the tantive IV, slave one (emphasis on SLAVE ONE lol) and naboo starfighters (I was so happy to see mando get one)
my areas of interest are the rebellion (particularly in 0bby) bounty hunting, mandalorians, the criminal underworld, tatooine and the OT (and of course boba)
I primarily collect lego, and my next lego aim is to have every set and minifig from a new hope
I also want to collect hot toys bobas, but due to price it's not going to happen anytime soon
but I LOVE art and posters so I have my fair share of favourites like A new hope posters, boba posters and the mandalorian posters
- also like to collect boba funko pops

thanks for reading and I'm really excited to be a part of your community- I'd love to talk especially If you find we have common interests big_smile

THIS IS THE WAY
(helmet nod wink )

Awesome post, welcome to the Boards!

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

After a long hiatus, I have returned to wreak havoc. All of you with Member Numbers greater than mine- in other words, "newer"- GUESS WHAT. I AM NOW YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER!!.....JK. But hello there.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

hello I am new here.very cool website.good job on the fettpedia