Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Mahiyana wrote:

If you have any tips on how to use this board I'd be happy to read them. For example is there an easy way to fing out whether someone replied to my post?

Mahiyana, welcome! Love your Easter Eggs. We've featured them on the site before!

Great question about replies. The only built-in tool we have is to subscribe to a topic. So if you create a new topic all about your work, then subscribing to it would give you e-mails whenever someone adds to it.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Oh I see smile

I saw it big_smile You were so nice to me that I finally decided to join the community and try to help in any way in order to somehow repay it smile

So should I create one topic for all my artwork or post in some of existing topics with artworks or create a new topic every time I want to share something?

Other question I'd like to ask is what to do if there's no collectable item I have in collectibles? Is there any particular place where we discuss this? As I said I'd like to help this community somehow and this is the first thing I thought about smile

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Surprised I hadn't joined prior, but glad I have. Any leads to good topics ( i like to read).
Also, love the bounty section. Saw stuff there I hadn't seen before. Thank you.

Hi BeardoFett!
I'm still quite new here but I think most of the topics here are good ^^ Especially of you're interested only in reading wink

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)