Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Oh I see smile

I saw it big_smile You were so nice to me that I finally decided to join the community and try to help in any way in order to somehow repay it smile

So should I create one topic for all my artwork or post in some of existing topics with artworks or create a new topic every time I want to share something?

Other question I'd like to ask is what to do if there's no collectable item I have in collectibles? Is there any particular place where we discuss this? As I said I'd like to help this community somehow and this is the first thing I thought about smile

Find my art on mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Surprised I hadn't joined prior, but glad I have. Any leads to good topics ( i like to read).
Also, love the bounty section. Saw stuff there I hadn't seen before. Thank you.

"Well, if that isn't the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy." -BF

Hi BeardoFett!
I'm still quite new here but I think most of the topics here are good ^^ Especially of you're interested only in reading wink

Hello, new to fan club, anyone diy bobba helmet in Papier mache ? glad to receive some informations to make my helmet Thanks!

In my opinion, Star Wars Battlefront II (EA) isn’t bad. Sure it’s unfair but It’s leagues ahead of the boring Star Wars Battlefront I (EA)

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Hi there, im darkdiva. Ive been a star wars fan for as long as i can remember. I recently started rewatching them again and my 3yr old grandson wanted to sit and watch with me. We were watching The Empire Strikes Back...and he was asking who are the bad guys. Well i personally love Vader and he is officially hooked on Bobba Fett.

Hello smile

Good evening mandalorian fans..meeting Jeremy bulloch at a con next month..any good non typical questions to ask him?

Nerfherder13 wrote:

Good evening mandalorian fans..meeting Jeremy bulloch at a con next month..any good non typical questions to ask him?

Welcome, Nerfherder13! Thanks for being a part of BFFC. Excellent question and glad you're getting to meet him.

Typical questions tend to be about Boba Fett trivia (past and present). More rare questions would be about his acting career.

Keep us posted!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Nerfherder13 wrote:

You can ask him what colour and patterns would he chose for his own armour big_smile

Boba Fett is on the rise my fellow Mandalorians

Brand-new to BFFC? Be sure to start an introductory reply to this topic, to make some new friends and be welcomed here! smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Soo...it’s been only 12 years since I logged into my account on this site.

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Welcome back, Beskaryc! Lots of changes around the site, huh? smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hey guys! Long time Boba Fett Fan, but I never got around to joining Club/Community, until now!

ABH1979 wrote:

Hey guys! Long time Boba Fett Fan, but I never got around to joining Club/Community, until now!

Welcome ABH1979! Great to see you here!!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Greetings Programs!!!

Visited this site off and on over the years and finally took the plunge and joined-I’ve been a Boba Fett fan since first seeing him and the other bounty hunters in the iconic scene (the one on Vader’s ship) on a VHS copy of Empire Strikes Back.

A mountain of collectibles and many books/comic books have lead me here to join the ranks of fans of one the most notorious (and coolest) bounty hunters in the galaxy.

FETT LIVES!!!!!

-UR DEAD MEAT BOBA FETT!!!!

-Many have tried-none have succeeded.

LORD OF STOMTOOPER wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:

Aaron's the best one to answer that, try sending him a Private Message. wink

Please give me a link to his profile?

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/profile/2/

BFFC Moderator/Editor.
My passion is Boba Fett. That's why I'm here :-)
passionoffett@gmail.com

ABH1979 wrote:

Great to see you here! :-D

BFFC Moderator/Editor.
passionoffett@gmail.com

BeardoFett wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Surprised I hadn't joined prior, but glad I have. Any leads to good topics ( i like to read).
Also, love the bounty section. Saw stuff there I hadn't seen before. Thank you.

Welcome! I recommend you to take a look to the fan fiction section if you like reading. There are so many great short novels smile

BFFC Moderator/Editor.
passionoffett@gmail.com

1,221 (edited by GeekPharm Friday, November 13, 2020 12:34 am)

Hi all,

Brand new member, mostly here for the forums (especially the Mandalorian discussion boards. Lol) I've loved Boba for a very long time,and while I would love to have a set of armor, I've accepted that that will never happen because i don't have the money or the skill set to make one myself. So I'll be content admiring everyone else's amazing work. Thanks for letting me join

GeekPharm, welcome! Thanks for the extra perseverance with the barrier to start posting. Looking sharp now with the extras on your profile!

For cosplay, no shame in a Hasbro helmet. But hear 'ya on admiring cosplay craftsmanship, for those who go the extra mile.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hey there, fellow Fett Fans. My name is J.P. and I live on the outer rim of Atlanta, GA.

I've been a fan of Boba Fett since I was a kid in the '80s. I still have my original figure from back then. I collect a bunch of Star Wars stuff, but most of my collection is centered around Boba Fett and other Mandalorians. I'm also a poster collector. I have a lot of screen printed posters but one sheets are my real passion.

I've been a follower of the BFFC Instagram page for a while, but after the latest events in The Mandalorian I figured it was time to join the board and really join in on the fun! I look forward to being a member of this group and discussing our mutual love of Boba Fett!

HoboFett wrote:

Hey there, fellow Fett Fans. My name is J.P. and I live on the outer rim of Atlanta, GA.

I've been a fan of Boba Fett since I was a kid in the '80s. I still have my original figure from back then. I collect a bunch of Star Wars stuff, but most of my collection is centered around Boba Fett and other Mandalorians. I'm also a poster collector. I have a lot of screen printed posters but one sheets are my real passion.

I've been a follower of the BFFC Instagram page for a while, but after the latest events in The Mandalorian I figured it was time to join the board and really join in on the fun! I look forward to being a member of this group and discussing our mutual love of Boba Fett!

Nice to meet ya J.P.!

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Welcome aboard! *Helmet nod*

GeekPharm wrote:

Hi all,

Brand new member, mostly here for the forums (especially the Mandalorian discussion boards. Lol) I've loved Boba for a very long time,and while I would love to have a set of armor, I've accepted that that will never happen because i don't have the money or the skill set to make one myself. So I'll be content admiring everyone else's amazing work. Thanks for letting me join