Re: Bf/Gf

Sounds pimp, good luck with that dude, and have fun with it.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Crazy.
But thanks for getting my back T.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Still no GF

But I'll probably get one in about 4 to 5 years time wink

But honestly, I don't see the point in them. You have to take care of them, and I really can't be bothered... tongue

lol, btw, I'm 13 tomorrow!!!!!!!!! YAS! big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Then it won't take long before you start seeing the point of them >; )

lol

Yeah, I guess, SFF90 tongue

But Greenie, you make us girls sound to be like a dog or animal. GF's (or BF's for that matter)  don't really work that way. At their best is some one to share things with and do things together. If the relationship is simply a chore... then thats not a healthy relationship and it needs to change one way or another. I'm sure it seems like I say this a lot but, don't rush things. Enjoy what you have now, and you can only do what is right and normal for you, not everyone else.

But eh, I'm a bit bittered out on the whole "love" "gf/bf" thing anyway. I guess thats a sign that im supposed to be alone.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

But Greenie, you make us girls sound to be like a dog or animal. GF's (or BF's for that matter)  don't really work that way. At their best is some one to share things with and do things together. If the relationship is simply a chore... then thats not a healthy relationship and it needs to change one way or another. I'm sure it seems like I say this a lot but, don't rush things. Enjoy what you have now, and you can only do what is right and normal for you, not everyone else.

But eh, I'm a bit bittered out on the whole "love" "gf/bf" thing anyway. I guess thats a sign that im supposed to be alone.

Not at all, dawg. I haven't told a girl I loved her in I dunno how long, because it just wasn't true. Just because you haven't gotten that feeling, or are getting almost tired of hearing about it, don't mean you gotta be a bitter single old lady with too many cats. Wait for it Si, take your own advice and don't rush things, it'll come to you.

Well its easier to not rush things at 13 then at 25. I'm tired of waiting for my life to start, you know.

When i meant a chore, i meant like druggery, hating to do it. All relationships take work, that I know. But there are still some like thoughts and feelings there that push us to keep working at it. When its to the point where those feelings aren't there and its just pluggin along... well then thats what i meant. I hope any of that made sense.

My dad didn't get married until he was 30...

Sometimes it takes a while, but he and my mom are still together, damn near 30 years later.  I know at 23 I feel like I'M getting friggin old, but 25 is still REALLY young Si.  Life isn't coming to an end yet; hell, you're just wrapping up school: it's only just begining. 

Things will come together.  Just keep faith that they will, and you'll be ready when Mr. Right finally knocks at the door

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

My husband was 30 when we got married. Sometimes it just takes a while. Don't try too hard to get everything now, or it'll be forced and eventually be bad. Things will work out alright eventually.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I didn't say they were dogs....

But to be honest, I'm not that attractive. I wear glasses, I have braces, My breath smells, I'm a nerd and I have got quite a lot of spots of my face

sad

I get angry when I see girls socializing with cool boys.

I will never get one. Who likes my sort of look?

NO-ONE sad

962 (edited by SciFifreak90 Friday, March 27, 2009 8:56 am)

Hey bro, ya gotta chill. Believe it or not I wasn't always the gorgeous hunk of man you see today either. Glasses aren't necessarily a bad thing, and braces are something most kids gotta go through nowadays, but you'll be done with those in a couple years at the very most, right? That's when you'll wanna get going on the women anyway, right now is just the pre-game, you got time to prepare.

And don't beat yourself up so much, no one likes a guy who's too self-deprecating.

963 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Friday, March 27, 2009 9:01 am)

Masterchief, your only 13. If you ask me your too young to even be thinking about getting a girlfriend. Enjoy being a kid while it lasts! You have PLENTY of time to think about girls.

I am turning 16 in April...and I won't have a boyfriend for my Sweet 16 party...THAT has me REALLY depressed. sad And I have never had a boyfriend before...so it's not like I can even say that i was broken up with before my sweet 16 came around.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

MC...you said you just turned 13.  Why do you even care?

As to your issues: contacts, so what,  altiods or atomicfireballs, being a nerd is fine, and washcloth.

*shrugs*  just be more self-confident.  it'll get you all sorts of places.

As for me...17 and single by choice, rock on!  Of course,  I had to dress like a gangsta, quit wearing makeup, chop all my hair off (growing it back out though), and turn down a few  offers along the way,  but its extreamly liberating.

"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."--
Train your sons to be strong, and your daughters to be stronger.

Pheonix, I did that same sorta thing. I wore clothes two sizes too big, camo pants, hair in a braid, and I was very, very cold to everyone. I had a bf at 16, but only cause we met OL. My reason for trying to be so unattractive to guys was because the only guys I EVER attract are men old enough to be my father. My husband at 10 years older than me is literally the youngest man who's ever shown an interest in me. (I'm not counting kids, I consider my last bf to be a kid, because he was a few years younger than me and was not manly at all)

And Green, I like men with glasses. Glasses are cute. As for braces, I agree with SF, they'll go away soon enough. And the specklies on your face? They'll go away if you work at it. I know it might be embarrassing, so maybe get your mom to do it, but you need to go down the lotions and acne aisle at a store (not sure what stores you have over there, but a pharmecy section would work. Or a makeup and beauty section), and get an acne treatment. I got a facial scrub for mine. And then you use that up. Then after that wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed. I use a deep cleansing scrub stuff, but I'm not sure you HAVE to use that stuff. Part of it is grease, so just for comparison, feel your face before you wash it, and then after you're done. Big difference. And don't worry about getting a girl, you'll get one at some point. You have many years before you have to worry about it. Wait for a girl you really want and like, one with a lot of the same interests as you. If you have one that's totally different you have nothing you can relate to and the relationship is boring. The lovey part is all fine and good, but without friendship it's not going to last. My husband is my best friend, as it should be.

So you wear glasses. A LOT of people wear glasses these days. Glasses can even be considered stylish. When I was 7 and it was first discovered my eyesight was crap and I needed glasses, I really didn't have many to choose from. Big and round where all that was availible, even for adults. These days there is a massive selection of sleek and small. And generally glasses need to be replaced every few years or so (especially if your me and needed a stronger pair every year for years), so its not like you need to worry about being stuck with an old style down the road. Pick out whatever looks good on you, and whatever style is popular and you'll do fine.

Braces, so what? So you have a metal mouth for a few years. Also in a few years you'll have a perfect smile. And so many people have braces these days, I can't see it being a big deal. And if girls laugh at you, so what? At your age, girls are just coming out of the "boys are icky!" phase anyways.

No one has perfect breath, NO ONE. If its really bad all the time (like right after you brush your teeth and your breath is still awful), then go see your doctor about it since it might be a mouth fungus. But I really doubt that you have a fungus. Just carry around a pack of gum or mints or whatever (which is what most people do anyways). Realistically, everyone has bad breath.

so you're a designated nerd. So what? I am. And you know what? Its a lot easier for guys to get away with being a nerd then a girl. I say, embrace your nerdyism. In my room I have a Pokemon poster, an Invader Zim poster, and a Dragonball Z poster all hanging on the walls, plus two Super Mario posters in my closet I don't have room on my walls for anymore. At 21. This is nerdism at its finest. And am I embaressed? Nah. Only one whos going to see my room is my mom and she doesn't care, so long as there aren't a ton of holes in my walls.

I'm assuming by "spots" you mean "zits". Well, if that doesn't define a teenager, I don't know what does. Everyone gets zits. And you can't tell me that the pretty people at school don't get them, because they do. You can get zits on your back too, you know. And they're easily managable, even more so since you can see them easily. Wash your face every day when you shower, and before bed, apply zit cream on them. Its something you gotta stick with, but hey, thats life. Zits are something everyone deals with. Even we adults still get zits. Its no big deal. Like I said, its something everyone deals with at one point.

Anyways you just turned 13. You're not going to meet your soulmate at 13. And no one is in a serious relationship at 13. Date for a few months at the most, get bored, and get someone else is how people generally roll at 13. Trust me, people don't even begin to date serious until towards the end of high school. And some people never date seriously. Don't worry about dating just yet. I bet you even thought girls=icky until fairly recently.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Cecilia's right, you CAN get zits on your back. I got them at 15 and at 22 I'm still battling them. They're a lot better now, but it makes wearing a swimsuit or tank top almost impossible without being embarrassed.

Terra wrote:
Johan Kordav wrote:

I just stole me a new girl big_smile

Stole? Sounds bad. tongue

yeah it sounds bad and someone got hurt but we're all better for it

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

HA! Thanks for thinking I'm still young. It can be hard to think that when most of the people you grow up with are married and/or with kids.  (or divorced with kids.....) Because I don't even have a BF, I don't get included because its always couples crap. Or any attention because I've chosen to not have babies. Its like i've been left behind you know?

Johan.... that sounds like messy drama.....

Yoink! yet another recipient of the BFFC Playa Award. Props dawg.

Si Titran wrote:

HA! Thanks for thinking I'm still young. It can be hard to think that when most of the people you grow up with are married and/or with kids.  (or divorced with kids.....) Because I don't even have a BF, I don't get included because its always couples crap. Or any attention because I've chosen to not have babies. Its like i've been left behind you know?

I have a boyfriend but I chose a long time ago not to have babies and have never been married. Although I don't get included in a lot of "couples crap" either because he lives out of town and I only get to spend quality time with him once or twice a week.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Sharra Fett wrote:
Si Titran wrote:

I have a boyfriend but I chose a long time ago not to have babies and have never been married. Although I don't get included in a lot of "couples crap" either because he lives out of town and I only get to spend quality time with him once or twice a week.

I'd take once or twice a week! That was the most i ever saw my Ex.

973 (edited by Masterchief Friday, April 3, 2009 5:47 am)

thank you Cecilia

you're a good friend. smile

also, Thank you too Sci-Fi Freak 90! smile

Si Titran wrote:

a very messy drama indeed but we'll be one month one thursday and were still going strong

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Johan Kordav wrote:
Si Titran wrote:

a very messy drama indeed but we'll be one month one thursday and were still going strong

Evidently some people have a higher "drama tolerance" than others.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying