Re: Bf/Gf

Hey you never know....

I suppose this is related...

Have any of you vode had problems or issues with their ex's? What's normal and what's head games?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

902 (edited by Johan Kordav Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:18 am)

i once did (she was a kriffing di'kut) but as for normal it all depends on how crazy your ex is. My buir once had one acuse him and i of beating her(which we didnt). But one i had said i was just using her to get to her friend(which i wasnt). So the level of crazy really decides.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

I just think mine is playing games... trying to get me back with him or something. Or make me want to miss him or ... I just don't know! I don't know why he decides to act like my boyfriend more now that we've broken up, esp. when it was his idea in the first place. I don't feel the way i used to about him, and I know that we shouldn't be together. He was toxic you know? I wish i could make him stop with out super conflict.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Kick him in the grill, brings closure to any relationship.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

i agree sci but i think she would like would avoid any police intervention. thats why you kill him

Well there's always that, I was trying to go for the more peaceful approach.

907 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:36 pm)

Johan Kordav wrote:

i agree sci but i think she would like would avoid any police intervention. thats why you kill him

Or tell you or SciFi to get into contact with some kind of military official, tell him her ex is a terrorist playing mind-games on Americans, and testing how far the average American will go before snapping, get a firing squad on the mission, and then its done. Legal, lethal, and satisfying.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Or, and this has been a sucker for me, just cry in front of your other guy friends. 9 times out of 10 they'll all saddle up and whoop his *** without so much as waiting for an explanation. This, however, will definitely count as a "super conflict".

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Or, and this has been a sucker for me, just cry in front of your other guy friends. 9 times out of 10 they'll all saddle up and whoop his *** without so much as waiting for an explanation. This, however, will definitely count as a "super conflict".

still effective though

At least your ex isn't some bipolar wiccan trying to kill the new guy that you're interested in with magick, just for having an interest. That's what happened with my partner's ex-girlfriend. She wouldn't leave him alone after he asked for a break, and then a few months later (when he met me and we started dating) she went bonkers and was trying to use "spells" to either kill me or ruin his relationship with me, as well as emotionally blackmail my partner by harassing him and then went so far as to attempt suicide a second time (first time was after he asked for a break). Serious business. Luckily, she got over it after a few months and has left us alone (this happened about 3.5 years ago).

I'd say just ignore him, or be as contrite as possible when you speak to him. If you're really indifferent, then yes it will frustrate him; but if you maintain vigilance, he'll likely get tired eventually. At least, I hope so...I've never had any ex-boyfriends trying to repossess me (all I have are redophile friends that want to duel my partner for my hand xD) so I can't say that my advice has worked for me, personally, but it's worked relatively well for a few friends of mine in a similar situation. Best of luck on getting rid of the pest. Just remember that you've always got your vode to back you up. :3

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

911 (edited by Miba Monday, December 22, 2008 3:10 pm)

Stay strong in saying no. It can be hard, but keep at it and eventually he might go away. Also, don't really give him attention. If you don't react he might stop. Otherwise I have no real good advice.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Johan Kordav wrote:

'Cause there'd be no investigation with a murder...

take it easy baby take it as it comes

you hide the body so it becomes a missing persons case if anyone cares enough to file one

i've six count it 6 gfs and all of themdumped for some other hot guy so i went crazy and now everyone hates me

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

915 (edited by Johan Kordav Saturday, January 3, 2009 5:19 pm)

I actually have never ended a relationship myself

J. fett wrote:

i've six count it 6 gfs and all of themdumped for some other hot guy so i went crazy and now everyone hates me

Let me get this straight.  You said you were 13 and you have had 6 girlfriends?  Personaly when I see all these middle school kids walking around town holding hands I laugh. 

What, to you J, is the point of 'dating' at such a young age?  What do you look to get out of dating?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

im a person that needs to be loved and to be honest im a wreck without it so right now my life sucks cuz my families dieing and almost no1 remotely likes me so i feel like god's just ignoring me.in other words im not rly in the mood to deal w/ this BS OF A LIFE

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

J. fett wrote:

im a person that needs to be loved and to be honest im a wreck without it so right now my life sucks cuz my families dieing and almost no1 remotely likes me so i feel like god's just ignoring me.in other words im not rly in the mood to deal w/ this BS OF A LIFE

That's a very dangerous mentality to be living with.  Hold steadfast through this time in your life.  Don't ever think ou aren't loved and or needed by anyone.  It's my personal belief that no matter what's happening there is always someone who loves you.  I went through a really hard time in my life with a bunch of people close to me dying and holding onto that thought got me through it.  It was nothing like losing a sister but it was tough.  So just keep your head high no matter what happens.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Thanks guys for all the support. I'm trying to push him away carefully because  I don't want to really anger him. One of the problems with him is that he knows a lot of people in the area, people i'm sorta friendly with, and people that i have to have contact with because they know my family and my family knows, and I REALLY REALLY don't want him spreading any false bad stories around. The drama and stress that would cause.......
So far its really just been text messages, but I dont want him to ruin anything with potential intrests i have. Ones that are already better than he ever was.

Yes Sev you make a very good point. And J. you don't need a silly girl to justify your self. I'm sorry that things are hard and rough right now. Your vod are here for you.

Nope, no boyfriend. Single, again.

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

Damn, MossNoth's back on the market,  heart-breaker and life taker of the BFFC.

I've kind of given up on relationships for the time being, they never seem to really work out for me, so I've been keepin things on a semi-strictly hook-up/friends with benefits basis.

922 (edited by Si Titran Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:03 pm)

I say never give up. You never know what you may find out there in life, and  oddly enough you and I may find ourselves happy.

I must say that it was hard on the cruise i just got back from ( my first real vacation in  years). There was surprising amount of couples and that made me long for that sort. ( Its funny because I dont really feel comfortable saying again because I don't know if I ever had a real normalish relationship with my ex.) I really think i just want to be comfortable with some one, and not have to make excuses and fear emotions and what the other might say.

Heres to being ourselves!

Ps. The ex hasnt spoken a word since last tuesday! Thats great because i was so so so angry about him that i was losing my ability to function. And he was still giving me mixed signals. Good riddance!

Good for you, I hope you enjoy your freedom - I definitely do. Maybe I just don't like being tied down....oh well, I'll save philosophizin' for another time.

And just a random observation...is that last part of your sig from HK-50 in KOTOR II?

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Good for you, I hope you enjoy your freedom - I definitely do. Maybe I just don't like being tied down....oh well, I'll save philosophizin' for another time.

And just a random observation...is that last part of your sig from HK-50 in KOTOR II?

I hope i enjoy my freedom too.

And Yes, the second quote is totally from HK. He has some of the most fun lines in my opinion.