Re: What do your Names and Avatars mean?

The avatar, well, i just thought it was cute. As for my name, it's a mix of my fanfic character's last name and the Mandalore part is kinda like a preview for a fanfic im writng.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

I decided to change my avatar to Darth Revan, because... omg, such a cool mysterious character. His identity is so vacant it makes him cooler than Boba Fett now tongue

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

In your opinion. Nice avatar tongue.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

A Thylacine is a Tasmanian Tiger, which is a marsupial that lived in Tasmania before becoming extinced in 1936.  It's also one of my favorite animals.

My avatar is HK-47 from KOTOR I and II. He's my all time favorite game character and droid.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

My name comes from virtual reality and Bettie Page,and a really bad IM conversation with a creepy dude.Which ended with,"I ain't your Virtual Bettie".

Infamous found it rather funny and started referring to me as Virtual Bettie on the net,and now it's stuck.I actually like it,what's a girl to do?

My brother got his nickname because when he was a cop,he was a very bad boy.Everyone said he would be infamous one day.And so he is....

No avatar for me yet.Alas....

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell