WTF? DOGFOOD?? You must crazy! yikes yikes mad

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

Re: Choose

Back on topic...

Sport car or motorbike?

Motorbike. They are cooler. wink

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Sport car. They are way cooler smile !!!!

80 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:01 am)

Motorcycle!!! All the badboys ride them...I love bad boys tongue They also look awesome.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

MotorCYCLE     

Needz to start ridin' my own   wink

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Motorcycle (better for the environment as well)

Graphic novel or novel?

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Graphic Novel. They are just better. big_smile

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

hard to say, depends on the novel.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

yeah what regimas said, i like both.

Novel. I prefer to make the pictures in my own head. It's like my own little movie big_smile

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Devil Girl wrote:

(better for the environment as well)

I disagree. With motorcycle can travel only two persons, but with car there's enough room for five persons. Now say, which is better for environment, three motorcycles or a car?

In car, novel. As Appo said it's nicer to make the picture's in my own head.

A normal computer or a laptop?

Commander Appo wrote:

Novel. I prefer to make the pictures in my own head. It's like my own little movie big_smile

yeah, i do that too. but with a graphic novel, since you have a clear picture of the characters, it gives you a better idea of how their voices would be like.

and computers, although laptops own for wireless.

IT depends on what you need to do... for like most every day stuff I LOVE my laptop. But if i had to do photoshop or Illustrator work.... where its super heavy on the memory, i'd prefer to use a desktop. But i have to pick ONE so i choose Laptop.

Piercing or tattoo?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Neither. Or maybe tattoo or... I DO NOT KNOW!!! mad

Tatto althought piercings can be cool too smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I have piercings now. And I plan for  more. But I plan for a tattoo too..... Officially its piercings. More jewelry!

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

As far as I'm concerned, peircing are for chicks.  Just mho on the subject, and I don't care that lots of guys have them.

So tats 100% for me.  Can't wait to settle on a Mando skull image so I can get one  big_smile big_smile big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Can't wait to settle on a Mando skull image so I can get one  big_smile big_smile big_smile

LOL That's cool! smile

BOT: The 1st Death Star or the 2nd Death Star?

1st death Star...the second one wasn't even done yet lol

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

second, it was A) bigger by like 28 times B) had a more powerful superlaser C) could recharge super laser faster.

97 (edited by J. fett Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:30 am)

the second death star. that thing looks cool

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

I like both of the Death Stars. Why? They were both dark, huge, and imposing as all haran, they both shot laser beams of DEATH, and they both made quite a spectacular show when they exploded. But I guess, overall, I'm going to have to side with Fett_II on this one and say the second one because its weapons systems were better. (lol I love how you said "bigger by like 28 times" Fett_II, nice on picking the number 28 out of a hat)

Choice: Weather - hot and dry, or cold and wet?

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

cold and wet. i LOVE the cold

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

UGH! I'd say hot and dry.
Penguin or ostrich?