Re: The Most Impressive Ship

Yeah,me too.I'l kill my friend btw!LOL

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

The Scimitar Assualt Bomber is kinda nice. And the TIE Defender is as well

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I'm not really good with names,but for a fighter I would choose the ARC-170 and for stealth ship the Sith Infiltrator.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Bossk calls it the Hound for short, so that is the reason for your confusion. By the way, when did you become a Moderator Maltese?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Ohh!! Ok, thanx, draco! Thats exactly why I was confused! tongue

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Just recently, maybe this week

(BFFC Moderator)

Oh, yes, TIE Defenders are awesome! I want one!

And, "oh" on the moderator thing. I just thought I'd been really blind and not noticed you were a mod. Now that I know it was recent I don't feel so stupid for not knowing. tongue

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I'm still getting over me being a mod, I thank the admin but wow didn't see it coming.

Is there a book with Tie Defenders? So far I haven't read any.

(BFFC Moderator)

Nah,me neither mate.But I guess there should be somewhere...

35 (edited by TheGunslinger Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:25 pm)

True Warrior wrote:

I think you mean The Hound. wink The Hound's Tooth is the escape pod in The Hound.

Actually, Bossk did have a smaller, escape pod-like ship that he kept inside the Hound's Tooth: that one was called the Nashta Pup. I think that's where all the confusion arose from.

Anyway, my favorite ship has always been the Lambda-class shuttles the Imperials use. That's the one the Emperor traveled in when he arrived on the second Death Star, and the kind that the Rebellion stole to land on Endor's moon. It has a fin on top and two other fins that extend when in flight- makes it look like an inverted Y (hence the name). The dazzling white may not be practical in space combat, but it sure does look cool. A bit remeniscent of stormtroopers.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

Well,I really love Lambda-class shuttles...They're classy!

TIE Defenders are in the later X-Wing books, but I can't remember which ones. I'm fairly certain it's after the Warlord Zinj thing. Maybe it was Wraith Squadron that dealt with the Defenders, and not Rogue Squadron? I think so. I think it was when they went undercover, the entire squadron, and they pretended to be Imperials and flew the Defenders.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I'm with Gunslinger.  The Lambda shuttles were really elegant.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

UGH! I hate the Lambda Shuttles, they get on my nerves for some odd reason. hmm Not until about two months ago, I used to call them Imperial Shuttles. big_smile

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I like the sith fighters.  Waaaayayyyyyyy outdated but neat styling.  and the Virago is cool to

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

I think it was a little large for the design style, The Virago was even larger than a normal Star Viper. I think it's a waste to have those S-foils on it, maybe I'm imagining the Virago to be a bit larger than it was. But, wow, that would cost a lot to build and maintain something like that.

(BFFC Moderator)

Super Star Destroyer Executor.

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

I think it was a little large for the design style, The Virago was even larger than a normal Star Viper. I think it's a waste to have those S-foils on it, maybe I'm imagining the Virago to be a bit larger than it was. But, wow, that would cost a lot to build and maintain something like that.

I imagine it to be quite large, as Xizor said something like "Even in smallest corridor, you can stretch your arms out wide, and still have several meters before you touch the walls.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Truly this man was head of Black Sun

(BFFC Moderator)

45 (edited by Terron Wednesday, August 1, 2007 2:33 am)

"Impressive... Most Impressive..."

The Lucrehulk-class Core Ship.

http://images3.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/30/GeonosisBattle2_TradeFederationBattleShipCore.jpg

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Zaaaaffpp!!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

The most impressive ship to me is the Millenium Falcon she is not what she seems.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I woulds have to say the Executor.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

The Solar Sailer thing Dooku uses , B-Wings, and the fanblade starfighter Asaaj Ventress uses.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

50 (edited by Valthonin Friday, August 3, 2007 5:11 am)

Obviously the Slave 1 for me, its jam packed with things to kill, capture, and anything else you can think of. but the Millenium Falcon also has many an ace up its sleeve. And the Outrider is always a favorite.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.