Re: Fett Bait

"Alright then. I prefer efficiency over laziness." Xeldor turned to Ralin. "I need you to cover the front entrance. If anyone approaches that isn't me or Zahgis, kill them." Sergeant Zahgis turned and left the cantina.
"And what will you do, ner vod?"
"I'll find another person to join us."

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

"It will be done..."

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Xeldor exited the cantina, and headed to the Moff's estate, and entered. He took a turbo-lift to the Moff's sleeping chamber's.

"Who let you in?!"

"Me. I'm protecting you for the night, under the strict order of Sergeant Zahgis." That was a lie, but Relias didn't need to know that. "An attack on your life will be attempted tonight; and trust me, I need some money, so you aren't going to die."

"Hmmmm...Sergeant Zahgis, you say? And who delivered this information that dear Sergeant is working on?"

"Me. Uriel Kreigan tried to get me to join in his crusade, but I HATE the Rebellion. The Rebellion hasoffered 35,000 creds to whoever can finish the job, so alot of scum will be here tonight. I need you to move to my quarters for the night. That is the safest place for you right now."

"I would never live in such filth!"

"You could die here if you prefer, but I'm broke right now. Would you rather be unconscious during the stay?" The Moff stiffened.

"Very well, but I will cut whatever the Sergeant is paying you in half."

"You can't control what doesn't come from your coffers." Xeldor turned. Now was the time to find a Stormtrooper named Griffin that Xeldor had heard so much about.

―Boba Fett

54 (edited by jumpy mcgee Wednesday, September 3, 2008 8:50 am)

name: Tak Glantix
Species: Mandolorian
Weapons: EE-3 carbine, L-23 blaster pistol, wrist blaster, 2 thermal detonator
Armor: Black mandolorian battle armor with blue "V" shape on chest. JT-12 jetpack
Appearance: 6' 4" average size. blonde short hair
personality: extremely intelligent and silent 
Ship: modified K-Wing starfighter

(don't mind if I join do ya?)

Tak checked all of his gear while walking towards a local cantina. Tak was on a hunt for a man named Xeldor. He had been following Xeldor for quite a while now. Glantix had observed how paranoid he was. That wasn't going to make the job easy. Xeldor had a huge bounty on his head and Glantix planned on claiming it. But first he was going to take out Xeldor's friend. Tak didn't want anybody to interfeir with this hunt.
     All systems were ready. He headed for the back door.

Carry on my wayward son!

Griffin and lance approached the Alley in which the sniper team had reported the bodies,

"Okay Wolf, Tigs watch our six, where going in" Griffin said over the comm

"Roger That sir" Tigs answered in a whisper

Griffin burst round the corner of the Alley and immediately knelt down, Lance still kneeling at the corner watching down the alley.

"What in the emperor's name happened here" Griffin angrily said as he looked upon the shattered and broken corpses of a number of Shadow commando trainee's and there lay s'haskor the Storm commando.

Griffin ran over to him and knelt at his side, looking back at Lance and shook his head, The commando had died of severe bleeding.

"This is Eagle one, i need an Evac for a number of dead soldiers. My location. over"

"Roger that Eagle one, Transport is on the way stand by"

Griffin walked to the end of the Alley slinging his rifle across his shoulder. Down the street he saw the faint figure of a couple of AT ST's on Patrol. The Empire had a grasp of the city but it wouldnt be long before the Rebels tried to 'Liberate' it.

Moments later a Trast A-A5 Speeder truck appeared, out the back came four storm troopers who began stretchering the bodies into the 'Ambulance' the sergeant walked over to Griffin,

"Any idea on who sir?" He then asked

"No, None at all, who ever he is he's good. Better not be a blasted Jedi" Griffin Answered, removing his helmet and lighting up a cigar offering the Sergeant one, who great fully accepted

"We'd have troubles against a jedi i suppose, We havnt got any here, The General is in Dis array too" the sergeant chuckled

"He always is!" Griffin sighed

"Sir, Drink?" Wolf asked pointing over the cantina

"Why not" Griffin smirked making a drinking motion over to Lance and Tigs who nodded

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

Xeldor found Griffin, standing outside the cantina, heading in. He knew it was him from a scanner inside his helmet, identifying him being Ben Griffin, 1st Lieutenant.
"Griffin!" The man turned.
"Yes, civillian?"
"I'm working with Sergeant Zahgis, to protect the Moff for tonight, from assassination. Care to join us? Zahgis has spoken highly of you."
"Alright. Mind if I bring my crew? I'm nothing without them."
"Alright. The more protection, the better..."

―Boba Fett

57 (edited by jumpy mcgee Wednesday, September 3, 2008 7:22 pm)

Glantix saw Xeldor calling to Some Storm troopers. Tak made his entrance into the cantina and aimed his carbine.

Carry on my wayward son!

Xeldor knew everything that was going on in the cantina. Someone raised a blaster, and he ducked. Xeldor threw down a Flash Grenade, and a Cryoban grenade. The maneuver blinded and froze the man who was going to shoot.

―Boba Fett

This was not good. Tak couldn't see. He couldn't move. Xeldor. Xeldor did this. Glantix knew what happened. A cryoban grenade. He had to get out and get away from the planet before he was killed.
     Glantix's helmet prevented his head from being frozen. He activated his jet pack. he melted most of the ice and then then broke himself out. He knew that Xeldor's partner was going to kill him. He had to get out of the cantina...

Carry on my wayward son!

The suprise attack caught Griffin by suprise, The civilian, if thats what he was anyway, had threw a flash and a cryoban grenade at the attacker,

"Alpha one, unde fire. Tigs, Wolf cover the door blast anyone coming out who looks suspicious!, Lance go round see if you can cut him off!" Griffin barked into his comms unslinging his E-11 and taking aim at the enemy

"Halt in the name of the emperor!" The attacker had a jet pack, but in this environment it would be useless! also in the back ground Griffin heard the Whirring and stomping of the AT ST coming to investigate the commotion and no doubt heard Griffins comms.

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

Xeldor noticed that the man who raised the blaster was now trying to escape. His armor was fairly new, and almost completely electrical. Next, Xeldor threw a ION grenade at the man trying to escape the ice, causing all motions to stop. The armor would be heavy for him, especially without robotic support. He went over to the man trying to escape, and signaled to Griffin for help lifting him.
"This man should be arrested. He would have tried to kill you too; being the proximity that you were from me, when he raised the blaster. And his helmet's data before I fried said that he needed you dead anyway; so that's intended crimes against the Empire." Griffin must have been surprised that this "civillian" had been able to take care of a Hunter so quickly.
"Tell Sergeant Zahgis that you will have a new flank covered."

―Boba Fett

"Roger that, Sir." Sarin said as he finished the transmission. Apperently there had been a fight at the cantina. He'd have Lt. Griffin's men there soon to help. He scanned the area and wondered when Kreigan would strike.

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Mandalore Hunter wrote:

And his helmet's data before I fried said that he needed you dead anyway; so that's intended crimes against the Empire."

**ummmm........how do you know what was on his helmet data?**

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

(seems to be omnipitent.)

Uriel had continued searching, but again, he had found nothing so far. Boba Fett was very elusive, and he decided it would simply be easier if he killed Xeldor himself. He checked his weapons, making sure that most of his vibroblades were now hidden in easy reach. His cloak stood out, but that was never an issue. He made his way towards the last area he saw Xeldor at, ducking into alleys as patroling stormtroopers and AT-STs passed.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Xeldor was standing at the rear entrance to the cantina, waiting for Zahgis to arrive. His helmet's thermal sensors were picking up a humanoid form moving towards him. Uriel stepped out of the shadows, holding a vibroblade.
"Nice to see you again, friend..." Xeldor spoke coldly to Uriel; keeping the threat hidden and subtle.
"Nothing was friendly on our last meeting; nor will this one be. The Moff will die tonight, and only I will collect the reward." He obviously didn't know about Xeldor's actions over the last 12 hours. "With your blood on my hands, none will be able to kill the Governor other than me." Uriel took several steps forward, slowly, menacingly. His arm drew back, about to slash at Xeldor's throat. Looking at Uriel's movements, Xeldor rolled behind Uriel, while the slash threw him off balance. Xeldor picked up his leg; and kicked Uriel in the back, and heard a few of Uriel's ribs cracking. Kreigan howled in pain, and turned, intent on killing Xeldor. He stabbed at Xeldor's stomach, but the mix of Clone and Mando armor simply made the blade bounce back. Xeldor grabbed Uriel's hand holding the blade, and twisted it until the wrist snapped. Uriel's hand went limp at his side, and with his other hand, he grabbed out another vibroblade. Xeldor pulled out his DC-17 pistol, and shot at Uriel's fett throwing him off balance again. He grabbed the blade on the ground that Uriel had dropped, and slashed it through his bicep, and cut the muscle. Uriel brought up his brocken hand, and punched Xeldor in the face. Xeldor fired another shot at Uriel, and hit his cut muscle. Uriel cried out again, and Lt. Griffin ran to the scene. He set his blaster on stun and shot Uriel.
"Leave him here Lieutenant. I have plans for him later that could help the Empire. Let's go." Griffin reluctantly followed Xeldor out of the alley, leaving Uriel unconscious.

―Boba Fett

66 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, September 5, 2008 2:44 pm)

((wow. thanks for you know, basicaly just killing my dude.....Anyways, i dont even recall saying he was going to kill said govener. He was going to kill you before you became to much of a hassle.))

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

67 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Saturday, September 6, 2008 12:33 am)

Xeldor tried to get the fight with Uriel out of his mind. He couldn't stop thinking something had gone wrong. He knew Uriel would come back to kill him. He just didn't know when. Uriel would probably strike at Xeldor when he was at the cantina next, so he decided not to go there. The only other possible solution was Mon Mothma's appartment. That would be out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

―Boba Fett

((Bump))((Can I do this?))

Xeldor and Griffin kept on walking away from the scene, And an AT-ST stopped in front of them, and a service ladder descended to allow them in. Lt. Griffin walked to the pilots, and said something to them. The AT-ST began to head off towards the Imperial Fortress.

―Boba Fett

Seco Fett wrote:

((Bump))((Can I do this?))

*huh??  can you do what?*

Ralin had watched Xeldor take the other warrior apart from the shadows. This one doesn’t need any help...well, maybe against Boba, but that’s not my fight.

“Good luck ner vod” Ralin called over his comm.  “I’ve got places to go and people to kill.”

Before any response could be heard he switched off the link and started for this ship.  It wasn’t a long walk.  Climbing on board, he lit up the sub-light engines and took off with a jolt, against the protests of the Imperial flight control.

Time to test the Rebel blockade...

*sorry, I gotta drop out.  I’m really busy with school right now, and I got some personal stuff going on that’s really got me low...  Good luck with the rp guys*

The AT-ST continued down its path; bystanders trying to scurry out of its way. One unluck bystander was squashed underneath, a sickening crunch was proof of his death. Xeldor knew if he was taken to the fortress, they would recognize the bounty.
"Lt. Griffin. I must depart. There are important matters that I must attend to." The lieutenant nodded, and the walker stopped. The ladder began to descend, and Xeldor quickly returned to the cantina. He needed to replan. Uriel was still laying unconscious behind the cantina. Xeldor picked him up, and took him to the nearest medcenter.

―Boba Fett

((Never mind the bump can I do this thing...))

Sarin saw an AT-ST coming down the street towards the house. It's left foot was trailing blood.

"Gross." he thought.

Xeldor was thinking hard. Ralin had betrayed him, and somehaow left the planet. "Curse that shabla nerf herder!" Xeldor figured that he could either kill the Governor himself, and collect from the Rebellion; or fake the death and recieve from both. There was a whine of an engine outside the cantina, apparently the Empire was stepping up protection after they had heard of Uriel's planned attack.

―Boba Fett

Hey Black, did this die or something, cause nobody's posted in a while...

((Probably...you can add, if you want...))

Xeldor sat in his room thinking of a plan, the Empire would certainly try to kill him if he attempted it. "Everything needs some risks..." He thought.

―Boba Fett