Re: Fett Bait

"The Rebellion? I like money, sure, but I haven't picked a side yet in this war. The Rebellion has stolen alot from me, and I'm not sure if I want to give them forgiveness." The man looked at Xeldor, and the Uriel and back again.

"Are you sure? 35,000 credits is alot to waste."

"Wasting it is one thing...this is morals we're talking about now. As for assassinations; it doesn't bother me. I'll work for you, for a time. I will betray you in the future, it's just my nature. And I want half the money before an assassination, half afterwards. The same for my friend here."

"It doesn't bother me that you'll betray me later. The Empire will lose valuable assets. Very well, you and your partner get half now half later. The target is Regional Governor, Moff Relias. Good luck getting in his appartment."

"That will be easy..." retorted Uriel. Uriel and Xeldor left, and walked into the street. "Never...call...me...PARTNER!" He shouted. Xeldor looked at him, and turned his head, and picked up a comm. "What are you doing?"

"Asking if someone else wants a job. I wasn't referring to you as my partner. You can take my creds if you want. I'm after taking out big political figures on both sides. Like I said, you can join my side, where it's easier. Kill off both sides, until one remains. The one left will be weak, and someone with a good sense of leadership can take over. A better Sith than Palpatine..."

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

"Good luck with that. All the sith are dead or in hiding, those remaining are not even sith, they are just sycophants, vying for power and quarreling against themselves. Like dogs fighting for a scrap from their master. "  Uriel said. "If you weaken both you might as well let the rebelion win the war. The galaxy will be weak if your philosophy is followed. But no bother, I can only hope you don't succeed. Or I can kill you now and be done with it." Uriel said, reaching for his gun. Xeldor jumped, pulling his weapon first. Uriel laughed, spreading his arms wide, making himself a better target. "Your too jumpy. Boba Fett is doing his job well. Now if you excuse me..." Uriel trailed off, quickly jumping onto a passing speeder bike, knocking the former driver off, and speeding away.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Ferla saw his new vessel. It was a transport ship with a heavy ion cannon attached to the main hull. He smiled and sighed. " This looks like the one for me, I suppose " he said.

Luckily, there where only two skiff guards guarding it. " Xeldor is making this TOO easy... " he said, laughing.

He headed towards the docking bay...............

You're foolish words can never hurt me

"Just the impression I was trying to give..." Xeldor laughed. He turned to the former owner of the speeder bike. "What's the code to that bike?"

"Why? Its gone now!"

"I'm going to track that man. He has something valuable to me."

―Boba Fett

Ferla flew into hyperspace. He then stayed a few nights on Tatooine and hired some Bounty Hunters to kill Xeldor for him. Xeldor deserved it anyway. The scum.....

How dare he! Ferla was trying to negiosate with him and he threw him in the street.

--

Ferla saw him at once! Xeldor was talking to some Senators and Governors.

Ferla landed his Ship and he and the Bounty Hunters disembarked.................

Xeldor had successfully tracked Uriel to the cantina where he was earlier; very far from the Governor's household. Uriel was sitting at a table by himself, with a holo image of the Governor's home, and was apparently studying a successful route to enter.

"You could enter through the front," Xeldor startled Uriel. "The Moff kept everything else under lockdown, but never suspected someone to enter the front door..."

"The door needs a code, you..."

"And I know it. You didn't listen to me. The Rebellion doesn't want the Empire to know who it's contacting. They WILL kill you after you kill the three targets."

"He never mentioned three targets."

"But there are only three high-ranking Imperial Officers on the planet." Xeldor glanced over his shoulder. The new bartender looked nervous; probably because the former one had died of no apparent reason. Xeldor pulled out his DC-17, and shot him. "He was a Rebel spy; and no Imps are here. Guess who he was looking at."

―Boba Fett

"I dont care. It doesnt matter what he would expect, because anyone with an ounce of sense would have a turret here." Uriel said pointing at the door. Before you got here I was having partial success. Your causing more attention to come to me because you shot the fool. And I am apparently under employment from the rebellion so it doesnt matter if they know what i'm doing and when i'm going to do it, it actually helps. Now leave." After a moment Uriel looked back up, seeing that Xeldor hadnt left yet, and grabbed him by the neck and threw him out the door.  By the time Xeldor had gotten back up, Uriel was gone.

((Green, pay attention to the plot, were not on tattooine. MH, please stop following me.))

(( Sorry AA )) (( lol, start again wink ))

Ferla noticed Ferla was not on the planet anymore. " Damn! " he said. He signalled the Hunters to go to the planet where Xeldor was most common in. He spied on his datapad and saw he was going to negotiate with Uriel Kreigan.

He sailed towards the planet.

--

When Ferla came out there was a guide. " Hello there! How can I guide you around the planet today? "

" Sorry, I'm in a hurry. " Ferla replied hastily..........

--

Ferla saw Xeldor. The treacherous slime who hired mercenaries to blow his ship up, throw him out on the street and spit at him.

This was it. " Hello there Xel! " Ferla said cheerfully.

" What are you doing here?! " Xeldor shouted.

" I've come to vengeance my ship, old friend. The one you destroyed, or should I say, hired men to. "

" Guards! Kill him! I have enough problems to worry about until him coming!! "

Three skiff guards rushed up with vibro-ax's. They swiped in Ferla's direction. " DIE PIRATE! " they shouted, swiping.

Ferla unfurled his blaster to find it wasn't there, he turned round to see it lying beside the exit to his ship. He must've dropped it by accident. He needed a new holster.......

Never Mind, he swipped out his own vibro-ax and clashed blades with the skiffs. He clashed with one, several times and managed to knock him over. He struggled to get up and then got shot by an unknown figure. He shot at them all, with a strange looking rifle. He wore a black enviro suit and an odd looking breather helmet. He then ran away again through the shadows..........

--

Who cared? No-one! He pressed a few buttons on his wrist gauntlet and the Bounty Hunters came out and aimed at Xeldor's head.

Xeldor smiled and pulled out two large blasters and fired ten times at them. Two out of three fell. The other shot Xeldor in the arm. Xeldor coughed and fell over, stunned. Ferla indicated for the Hunter to clear away the two other Hunters bodies. He dragged them to a ridge and threw them over.

Ferla then paid the Hunter and said he could leave now.

--

" So, old friend. " Ferla said. " I presume you're defeated? "

" Never! " spat Xeldor.

" But I was the one who injured you..... " Ferla said, truthfully, as he had.

" So? " said Xeldor. " It doesn't mean I'm defeated! " he said. Then he beamed himself towards a tower miles away, because Ferla saw the light.

" Damn! " Ferla swore. He was tired of injuring Xeldor. He wanted to kill him then collect his head as a prize and sell it to the highest bidder.

Ferla decided to rent a small flat nearby and he set off, not knowing what he was about to run into...................

((Well this is random. Ah well whatever i'm going to assume thats not happening....))

Uriel spent a while in a bar, going over his plans in his head. Breaching charges at the front and back doors, set them off and at the same time blow a hole in the east wall, and the ceiling. Enter though the west, using second floor windows. Find and execute target. Maybe. But first he had an issue to take care of. Xeldor. Perhaps he could aid a certain bounty hunter. He assumed he would be eventually betrayed by Xeldor, so he might as well beat him to the punch and place a vibroblade or three in his back before hand. It wouldn't be to hard. As anyone who had even had a chance at becoming one of the Emporer's Royal Guard, let alone succeeded he had a bit of force sensitivity. He felt no danger currently, which was good. He went to find Boba Fett. He had a proposition for him.

Xeldor looked at the Governor's building. One way to take out the Governor was simple. The Governor's chamber's were on the second floor; when the Moff goes to sleep, simply throw a grenade in. He noticed how others tend to stay away from this building, so it would be apparent that either he or Uriel had killed the Moff. Another successful way to kill him off is to snipe. Xeldor had finally turned away from the Moff's estate, and headed over to the cantina, where he spent his nights, simply to be rested before the night.

―Boba Fett

36 (edited by Seco Fett Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:31 pm)

I'm guess I'll join up now.

Name: Stormtrooper Sergeant Sarin Zahgis
Speices: Human
Affiliation: Imperial Army

Weapon: Standard E-11 blaster rifle, command pistol, thermal detonator.
Armor: Standard Imperial Stormtrooper armor with sergeant's pauldren.
Appearence: Brown hair, blue eyes, small scar accross left cheek.

Desription: Born in Cloud City, Bespin, he loved to learn about history and millitary stuff. At the age of 22 he left for the Imperial Acadamey, studying hard and later being accepted into the Stormtrooper Corps. He understands the faults with the Empire and hopes to help correct them.

Situation: Posted on Chandrille(sp?) before the Rebel blockade began, he is now in charge of patrolling the city next to the Imperial installation. Under his command are 9 stormtroopers.

Sarin and his troops were making the rounds. He looked up as they passed  Moff Relias's estate.

Suddenly a man on a speeder bike flew by them, firering like crazy with a DC-17 blaster pistol. Several civilians screamed as he tore through.

"FIRE!!!" Sarin yelled. His men fired their rifles as the rebel flew away. "After him!" he ordered. He and his men followed as fast as they could, but he was soon gone from sight. "Halt." he said.

They were now at the door of a cantina. "You four stay out here," he guestured,"the rest of you come with me."

He walked in, ordered two of his men to wait just inside the door, then walked up to the bar. "Give me a glass of water." he said, after removing his helmet. He then survayed the place before turning to take his water. He noticed one man in armor that was looking around at his soldiers.

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Xeldor noticed the stormtroopers. Not very rare on Chandrilla these days. He walked over to the counter, where one was drinking some water, and no helmet on.

"Its dangerous to take off your helmet when a whole planet hates you."

"Its dangerous to talk that way to the Empire." The bounty reports obiously had not reached Chandrilla, as this man did not know Xeldor. "That was some stunt on the speeder bike."

"What speeder bike?" The trooper glared at Xeldor.

"That fly-by you did. Nearly fried me." He gestured to Xeldor's DC-17. "Not many own those anymore, and somebody nearly killed me with one."

"I only use this pistol as a last resort, and hidden, resort." The trooper got up.

"Come with me."

"I tried to help you, and this is how you repay me? I'll tell you this: The Rebellion will try to kill Moff Relias soon, via a bounty hunter named Uriel Kreigan. This hunter caught me, to take me to Rebel symopathizer who ordered the kill. I'll help you get this man, if you don't arrest me."

"I'll think about it. I won't arrest you if you do prove useful; for now at least."

―Boba Fett

Sarin put his helmet back on, paid the bartender.

"I'll be back in an hour, I have to finish my rounds."

"I'll be here if I can." The man said

"Good."

Sarin left two of his Stormtroopers just outside, to be relieved when he came back. As he began to walk away, he sent a message via his helmet's comm asking for Sergeant Lagosh's Squad to be put on standby.

"Corperal."

"Yes Sergeant?"

Take control of the squad for an hour. Finish our rounds, then report to me at Data Control."

"Yes Sergeant!"

Sarin had to check on the name that man had mentioned, Uriel Kreigan. And see what other data he could find.

Xeldor saw the man leave. He also noticed that he left two troopers to guard the Cantina. That would keep Fett away from him; for now. Xeldor turned on a comm. slicer, to listen to whatever report that trroper would file. He knew the workings of the Empire quite well. The report was un-interesting.

"Data control," Xeldor muttered under his breath. The only complete and fully functional part of the fortress. It had records of everyone on planet. Except him, of course. Finally, an idea came up. He would give up his rogueish nature, and swear allegiance to the Emperor. Or at least; act like it.

―Boba Fett

40 (edited by Seco Fett Sunday, August 31, 2008 11:51 am)

In Data Control, it seemed to take forever to find but finally this popped up on the screen.

Name: Uriel Kreigan
Species:Presumed human
Affiliation: Unknown

Weapons: Numerous

Appearance: Corrupted Data

History:Uriel Was a former Royal Guard, but defected and is being pursued, when he isn't hired by us as a bounty hunter or mercenary.

This was all Sarin could get from the files. He checked the time. 15 minutes left. He went outside and watched three imperial officers bickering over somthing-or-other. Doofuses.

We've got a war here. He thought.

He decided to wait patiently for his men to arrive.

41 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Saturday, August 30, 2008 10:04 pm)

Xeldor noticed that time was running out. Uriel would surely attack soon. He went to one of the stormtroopers outside.

"Relay a message to your commander for me: Uriel WILL strike soon."

*I'm now allowing more than 3 Unknowns, and with permission, people can change affiliation. RARELY*

―Boba Fett

*ok, I'm an 'Unknown' now*

Ralin dismounted the speeder he’d aquired and started for the cantina.  A pair of Stormtroopers eyed him, but didn’t make any moves; though they appeared to be saying something into their comm. links on their personal bands.

Entering the dark atmosphere as the doorway slid open, Ralin turned and saw Xeldor leaning against the bar.  The man jerked for his blaster at the sight of the T-visor, but quickly hesitated as he realized it wasn’t Fett’s.  As Ralin strode into the room Xeldor obviously relaxed.

Reaching the bar, Ralin peered over the bar at the corpse of who appeared to be the former bar tender.  “You’re a hard man to follow” he commented with no more emotion then if he’d just seen a stain on the floor.  “You called me on the street before; you wanted my help.  What is it you want…and what’s in it for me?”

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

(( I dont like how you basicaly instantly know all about my character, Seco. If you could edit that would be nice))

"What I want...I want help; and fellow Mando'ade to follow me. What's in it for you? 35,000 credits if you help me fake the Moff's death. Here's half." Ralin reached out for the money; acting as though he hadn't seen any for ages.
"Very well. We have been in chaos since Jango Fett left us. I will follow you for now. And you have Mandalore's helmet, so I guess that means you are the new Mandalore." Xeldor turned and looked at the corpses on the ground. Nobody cleaned up the two bartenders he had killed.
"Ralin, the Rebellion wants us ALL dead. By joining me, you will help us avenge all of our fallen vode."

―Boba Fett

((I edited my post for you, AA. Let me know if it needs more.))

Sarin watched as his Corperal came closer.

"Here we are, Sergeant." he said.

Sarin then picked four of his men, the other two and his Corperal he let rest. As he was walking he recieved a transmission from one of the men he had left.
This was just what he needed. He sent for Sergeant Lagosh's men to make a perimeter around the governer's house. Evening was coming on, and apperently he was running out of time.

Soon he reached the cantina(after he relieved his gaurds and told them to report to the Corperal). He went inside with two of his men. Instantly he noticed another man with his contact. A man in Mandolorean Armor. Hmmm.

He approach them. As he did so, he had his men stand on one side of the room. Then he notice the bodies. He walked right up to the men.

46 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Monday, September 1, 2008 10:34 am)

"Hello trooper." Xeldor said casually.

"What are those bodies there?"

"Hmmm? Oh, Rebel spies."

"And this Mandalorian?"

"A friend. You could call him my...partner." Xeldor looked at Ralin, then to the trooper. "Why?"

"I recieved your message. I wanted to know if this was the Uriel Kreigan that you mentioned earlier."

Ralin growled. "Don't associate me with him." The trooper was obviously frightened by Ralin, and backed up a little bit.

"Very well. I am Sergeant Zahgis; You will help me attack this Uriel person, so I can see your worth."

"I expect to be paid..."

"And you will be. How much?"

"35,000 to me and my partner."

―Boba Fett

Uriel was in a dark dirty alley, still looking for Fett. Of course he didn't really expect to find him quickly but he didn't think it would take this long either. After quite a while of wandering, he found himself here, and he didn't like it. The reason for the unease became apparent quickly.  Five men came seemingly out of nowhere, they had either been on the roof or in the refuse around him.

Four of them wore a darker version of Scout Trooper armor, a light grey, he assumed they were storm commando trainees. His force pike took care of two of them, with power at maximum it easily decapitated one and sheared another in half. He was disarmed however, by another trainee. Pulling his double bladed vibrosword from its place on its belt and hitting the button on it that caused the blades to spring out he killed another driving the blade through the helmet.

The final trainee proved to be a little more tricky, he blocked a quick strike from a vibroknife, then rolled back and fired quickly, using one of the stun-blastrers on his wrist. The shot hit the trooper's arm and it fell limp. A shot came in from his left, and knocked Uriel down. The other soldier, a full fledged Storm Commando, was already right up next to him, forcing a blaster into his face. "Good bye traitor" He hissed, Uriel rolled, kicking at the troopers legs but missed. Another shot, another near miss. Uriel pulled out his disruptor and fired at the trooper with the limp arm, the weapon, on maximum power literally caused his chest to explode out backwards, leaving a glowing crater as the edges were vaporized. Swinging his arm over to the left to aim at the Commando he fired, but missed as the commando spun, then grabbed his wrist and twisted, disarming him. Uriel grabbed one of the vibroblades he had, the others were inconveniently located. He stabbed, but his wrist was grabbed and the knife was being forced back on him. The commando was very strong, stronger then Uriel and the knife was slowly inching towards his throat. With no choice, Uriel twisted away, and stopped pushing on the knife, it embedded itself in the ground.

"Its a shame your on the wrong side of this, you put up a good fight. Unfortunately my masters ordered me to kill you, and unlike yourself I am loyal." The Commando said. Uriel activated one of his wristblades and stabbed the commando in the gut with it. He ribbed them out to the side, disemboweling the man, who fell to the ground, shaking. "Did you masters not teach you to be prepared?" He asked, not expecting an answer. As the commando bled out he gathered his weapons and left. He had a bounty hunter to find.

((Hey MH, could you please edit the part where you said 'Sergeant Sarin' to 'Sergeant Zahgis'? That's my last name.))

Dont mind if i join do you? =]

Character: Ben Griffin

Species: Human
Affiliation: Empire, 1st lieutenant, Platoon commander of the black eagles, a shadow storm trooper spec ops group a specialist squadron of the 501st
Weapon: E-11 blaster rifle with extended barrel and an optical site on top, a ceremonial type vibroblade hung on his assault belt on his left side, (right handed)

Appearance: A tall and muscular man with implants in him, literally making him half robot. The implants increase strength, stamina and reflexes. He wears the black armor of a shadow storm trooper, All black with the left pauldron bearing a darker Eagle (Similar to the Parachute regiment cap badge).
He has shortish brown hair with bright blue eyes.

History: Most of his history was destroyed when they put griffin on the experimental X-1 project, Wiping his emotional memories to stop him from letting them get in the way of the mission. All though untouched was his need for a female partner and the bond he shares between his platoon and faith in his commanders set above him. The earliest he can remember to was the start of this war with the rebels. Where he was with the initial actions on Chandrilla with a small squad of the 501st, since then commands from high command formed a small platoon of these into the black eagles with him being the platoon commander all though only one section of these men where around, ( 8 )

Griffin sat in the armory cleaning his E-11, The imperial fortress was a big place but it was constantly being attacked by the rebels, the rebels also appeared to have air superiority which was a bummer. An imperial fleet would perhaps soon be here to lend some support, the imperial force where seriously under manned, only the automated turrets on the fortress and the mens resilience stopped the rebels overwhelming the defense.

Griffin was going to lead a recon team into the city, the rebels had been spotted more and more there. he had picked three of his best men, Tigs, Lance and Wolf. Tigs and Wolf where expert snipers while Lance was more....brutal prefering heavy blasters and big bangs rather than the silent death. Donning on there Black armor, they all held rank, Tigs and Lance being corporal while Wolf was a color sergeant with the appropiate ranks etched in a darker shade on the arms, Griffins being two pips also etched into his armor. Of course in barracks the darker markings would be replaced with a white and gold mark.

With that the fire team made there way into the city, The snipers taking mark watching Griffin and lance's movement on the ground as they did a foot patrol where they lost contact with a storm commando trainee squad lead by a full fledged commando, he was a good one too, Griffin had known him well. The civilians of Chandrille grew wary and hostile towards Griffin and Lance but they knew what they where and didnt dare trouble them. Slowly walking the city with sniper cover Griffin smirked under his helmet

"What a nice welcome eh?" Griffin said to Lance

"Oh yes sir, im suprised there not throwing us a party...They all share the same expressions, like there all dead" Lance said back turning around walking backwards for a few paces

"Ha yea, Wolf? Tigs? You see anything?" Griffin asked

"Sir funny you should ask then, we just saw a figure run from down an alley way. we can see a black shadow there well a few, all motionless, two clicks north west" Wolf answered

"Roger that where on it, you get that lance?"

"Yes sir lets move" Lance replied with that the two Eagles began hurrying to the alley.

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

"I have another squad covering the Governer's house. I have three more men on standby." said Sarin to the two. "You'll be paid when Kreigan is in the Empire's hands. If the Governer dies, you'll only be paid half-if we have Kreigan. Deal?"