Topic: My story

Okay, I've thought of a story. for those of you who know I've made a tunnel fortress, ( looks at GLOPINO )

I'm making a story. It's where I'm crawling through my tunnel-fortress as usual when I want to play in there, and suddenly, a space in the hallway through it ( In the 2/3 place. The hallway ) opens and I fall down, down, down, down, down. Then I wake up and eventually I'm in a Zeppelin. And I have adventures in it, every time I get back home, I fall through and I go on different adventures.

big_smile

leave your comments if you think it's pretty good.

Thanks.

Green.

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: My story

Congratulations. You have an imagination. good for you.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I have the urge to say something, but I'm not going to because it would be very mean, and I don't want any minus points for saying it...

But Green, I don't think anybody's interested in your fort and you pretending to be some action hero dude.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Commander Appo wrote:

I have the urge to say something, but I'm not going to because it would be very mean, and I don't want any minus points for saying it...

But Green, I don't think anybody's interested in your fort and you pretending to be some action hero dude.

I am.

Nice work green smile

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

dude....
its called The Chronicles of Narnia...
someone beat you to it.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

regimas wrote:

dude....
someone beat you to it.

LOL! Good point.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

this reminds me of when they spoofed Narnia on Family Guy....

regimas wrote:

dude....
someone beat you to it.

....and somebody beat me to posting the Narnia connection....  my thoughts exactly

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Thanks, Revan07.

It's not even supposed to be like The Chronicles of Narnia. It's just in my head. It doesn't matter. I can lose it. It's stupid.

* sigh *

It doesn't seem like I'm good at anything in my life, despite my thoughts and " artwork. "

I'm a screwup. And don't think this is ANOTHER self pity topic. Because you don't know what's going on in my life......

Other than that, happy posting.

dude we're still waiting for your artwork...

Which I never post. * sigh *

Maybe THIS is why I should leave. Most people will maybe want me to. neutral

And it would be for the best. So you guys would never even have to listen to my suckish life and posts.

this site is supposed to be enjoying BFFC's stuff and forums and chat room........not to listen to some kid gabber on about random things.

I DON'T MAKE IT COOL HERE.

hence, why I should leave.........forever.

Green, you've pulled this like 15 times, and you are still here. Nobody will listen to you when you say that you are leaving. It's like the freaking boy who cried wolf.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Commander Appo wrote:

Green, you've pulled this like 15 times, and you are still here. Nobody will listen to you when you say that you are leaving. It's like the freaking boy who cried wolf.

man i hear that all the time, but i never even once heard that story. all i know is the moral of it.

Well, a boy keeps pretending that a wolf is  attacking him. Eventually the townspeople won't listen to him anymore because he keeps faking it. One day he really gets attacked by a wolf, but nobody comes to help him because they think he's faking it. So he gets eaten. That's pretty much the story.

And the Pulitzer Prize goes to...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Scruffy, the EPIC Janitor!

17 (edited by revan07 Sunday, July 20, 2008 3:23 pm)

Masterchief wrote:

And it would be for the best. So you guys would never even have to listen to my suckish life and posts.

this site is supposed to be enjoying BFFC's stuff and forums and chat room........not to listen to some kid gabber on about random things.

Don't leave, stop this self pity we don't want you to leave but self pity will annoy people. We are happy to hear  your stories and artwork and we will give you help to the extent that we can but it can get annoying if you keep having hatred for yourself. So we are all happy to hear your stories but we don't like to hear you talking about hating yourself. If you want help on anything just PM us and we can help you.

We are all your friends but people won't want you to hate yourself.

So i would like to hear your stuff and if anyone doesn't just leave this thread

Thank you

18 (edited by The Fox Sunday, July 20, 2008 5:18 am)

revan07 wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

Don't leave, stop this self pity we don't want you to leave but self pity will annoy people. We are happy to hear  your stories but and artwork and we will give you help to the extent that we can but it can get annoying if you keep having hatred for yourself. So we are all happy to hear your stories but we don't like to hear you talking about hating yourself. If you want help on anything just PM us and we can help you.

We are all your friends but people won't want you to hate yourself.

So i would like to hear your stuff and if anyone doesn't just leave this thread

Thank you

I think revan said everything what I would say, so... I agree with revan.

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

Masterchief wrote:

Goodbye.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

20 (edited by Commander Appo Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:45 pm)

draco fett wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

NOO Green! Don't leave me!!!!!!!!

Wow Draco calm down tongue

Sayonara, Green.

goodbye.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Commander Appo wrote:
draco fett wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

Wow Draco calm down tongue

Sayonara, Green.

Quote manipulation anyone?  LOL  Nice one Appo

You should work for one of the big newspapers or news networks  tongue big_smile

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

Commander Appo wrote:
draco fett wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

Green, if you leave, who will I hold hands with and share my deepest secrets with?

PS Draco, when should I start kissing the ground you walk on?

Whoa Appo, I didn't want to know that.

Anytime next week sounds good.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

regimas wrote:

I like pie

yeah, me too

25 (edited by Commander Appo Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:35 pm)

draco fett wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:
draco fett wrote:

Green, if you leave, who will I bash every day? I'll start with Draco, then.

PS Draco, when should I start kicking your @$$?

Whoa Appo, maybe sometime next week

Green...I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met....

Jeez, Draco, Green's not a woman.......I hope..... tongue

I can't wait for next week, then!