Re: Which State/Province?

Here you go Shade.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I'm from Upstate NY, but I grew up in NYC. I didn't think I had a bad accent, but when I was in South Carolina and Georgia, in the army, I had trouble understanding some of the deep south accents. Which was great, because in basic, most of the people issuing orders really dig it when you stare at them blankly after they yell, and you say "huh?".  After nearly 20 years in the upstate region of the state, I've taken the edge of the dock worker accent, but when I get fired up, it comes out again. There's a three hour driving distance between where I live now, and the city. My cousins live far out on Long Island, and there is a distinct long island accent which my aunt picked up. Think Lilly Tomlin's operator character from Saturday Night live. It rips your ear drums apart. And this is all in one state. smile

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Here you go Shade.

Yah, okay thanks smile
I live in California

Greetings from Finland.

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Greetings to you too! I have lived in several states starting with California and then moving on to Texas, Kentucky, and now I live and have lived in North Carolina for 26 years.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Orange County, California

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

I live in Illinois.

*Chicago love!*

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Alabama Usa! Red neck city!

Good old southern Alberta

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

New York F**kin City!!!

somewhere in that bustling metropolis known as Arkansas lives a half-Mandalorian, half-Corellian bounty hunter/Jedi known as Jodo Kast!

(and, no, i'm not from Arkie, i just live here...)

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

That's the way I feel about some of the states I have lived in at times. Which state are you from originally?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

California for me.

Sharra Fett wrote:

That's the way I feel about some of the states I have lived in at times. Which state are you from originally?

the evergreen state!

Washington!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Anyone in Ohio? We've got an opportunity for a fan club table at an upcoming convention in Ohio...

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Sorry, Aaron. N/ Carolina, for me.

Sintas Vel wrote:

Orange County, California

I got family there.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

You're closer than me, I'm not even in the same hemisphere tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I am in the kingdom of Fife in Scotland big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I'm not in Ohio, but I have driven there recently.  I'm just a jersey girl.  Does that count as close? tongue

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I live in Oregon, but I'm from Arizona, and I lived in Maryland for about 5 years. I've seen just about all there is to see in the States. But, there are some other places here I want to go. I also want to go to every continent. And, referring to the earlier discussion about accents, when I first moved to Oregon, I thought it was so strange that everyone called carbonated beverages pop, but now I'm used to it. I never got used to the east coast accent, though.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Brooklyn, NYC...nuff said

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Fett_II wrote:

California for me.

Same here.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Still living in Montana. Where it's below freezing with snow up to my knees.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Lower 5th ring of hell, it's not that bad, little warm in the summer.

Actually I live in Connecticut, but my college is in Vermont so I'm there most of the time. Both are pretty frigid right now, unlike my nice cozy corner of Tartarus.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Hailing from Los Angeles, California. (I hate living here. I want to move to AZ or MASS or something.)

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.