Topic: Durge v jango

who would win ? i think that jango would win but after a realy hard fought fight because the clone wars durege was an orgnasm.even obi-won had a hard fight to kill him. so what do you guys and gals think?
if i posted this in the worng spot im super sorry.

some blood lines were ment to end.

Re: Durge v jango

Boba Fett bested Durge quite easily as a child, but I would still say Durge.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

3 (edited by Boba Dude Friday, April 7, 2006 2:48 pm)

Yeah Boba kicked Durge's butt!! That was so cool. I would have to say Jango thou. After all, Boba learned from the best wink

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

It would be very close.......it might even come out with a tie.......i'd say jango would have a slightly better chance of winning..

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Jango would win, I think.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

What is the point of creating all these 'who would win' topics?  they do not reflect in the smallest bit who would win, they are simply polls, with people posting their opinions.  Since all of these characters are fictional, it is technically impossible to know who would win.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

i know but let us have our fun

Jango deffinatly smile

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Jango in oh, about 30 seconds.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

i doubt it would be that easy or that quick.......durge isn't known for his weakness.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

And Durge HATES Mandalorians......but Jango would win.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Of course.  And Durge's blind rage would make him sloppy.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

i doubt it would be that easy or that quick.......durge isn't known for his weakness.

MandalorianSpy9

Hey, for Jango 30 seconds is taking a longer time than usual.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

what is durge made of.

what do you mean, what is he made of?

MandalorianSpy9

Durge is Gen D'ii (or somthing), they are practicly immortal.

Jango could beat him without killing him, it's been done before.

i read that back in the day the manelons caperd druge and torched him. is that true

bobathekid wrote:

i read that back in the day the manelons caperd druge and torched him. is that true

that sounds right, but nice spelling...lol. im just messin with ya.

MandalorianSpy9

That is true, but that was because he killed their Mandalore.

Sorry but who is Durge?

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

Durge is a bunty hunter around Jango's time.  He is in numerous clone wars cartoons, novels, and comics.  It should be easy to find some.

Durge is a Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter. His  species are a very long lived one that are normally not aggressive. Durge is an *exception*.

{MW} MS9

Yeah, I'd say durge can take the title of the most angry bounty hunter, but it also makes him kind of clumsy.

Spider-Fett wrote:

Yeah, I'd say durge can take the title of the most angry bounty hunter, but it also makes him kind of clumsy.

Him and Bossk are alot alike and have alot of similarities.....

{MW} MS9