Re: Tell a joke

nice joke

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

What do you call big bodies of water filled with grape juice?
The Grape Lakes.

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

If a blonde and a brunette fell out of a plane which one would hit the ground first?

The brunette because the blonde would have to stop and ask for directions tongue

(I know way too many blonde jokes...)

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

That was great one Mel!

What you'd better have around de yard if you're going to let de children out?
Defense.

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

This one is pretty dark buuut...

I guy is waiting in a hospital for the Doctor to give him an update on his wife. His wife was in a serious car crash and sustained heavy damage.

The Doctor comes out of the operating room and looks at the waiting man.
The man asks the Doctor what the news is.

The Doctor says,"Well, this is going to be rough to hear. Your wife suffered sever trauma to her spinal cord and will be bound to a wheel chair for life. You will have to feed her and support her in the toilet and take care of here every need. She also broke both arms and will require 24 hour assistance. Also, she suffered slight brain damage and has a great deal of memory loss so she might not even recognize you."

The man stands there and starts to cry. He looks up at the Doctor and says, "are you serious?"

The Doctor says, " No, I'm just f...ing with you, she's dead."

I told you it was dark.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

81 (edited by -F3TT- Wednesday, February 4, 2009 5:10 am)

Haha yeah it was dark and funny though.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

A man goes into an interview to join the NSA. After going through strenuous background checks and reviewing his considerable resume, the agent conducting the examination tells him that there's just one more test for him to complete. The agent hands the man a pistol.

"This is your final test of loyalty to the agency." The man says, "In the room over there, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. We want you to kill her."

Nodding solemnly, the man proceeds into the room and closes the door. Seconds later the agent hears several gunshots, screaming, smashing, and cursing. Soon after the man walks back out, speckled with blood and wiping sweat from his brow.

"What in the hell just happened?" The agent asked, bewildered.

"Well, you see, the gun you gave me was loaded with blanks, so I had to beat her to death with the chair."

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

83 (edited by Seco Fett Wednesday, February 4, 2009 10:11 pm)

LOL. That is great! This makes a play off of the different types of Imperial troopers.

What do you call a father whose been exposed to radiation? A Rad Dad

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.