Topic: who would win, Halo or Star Wars

if the Empire and Rebellion teamed up(don't ask me how, this is just what if) and went to war with the humans, covenant and flood uinited(as agian don't ask how) who would win

teams
Star Wars
Empire(all ships heroes and soldiers of the empire)
rebels (all ships, heroes and soldiers for the alliance)

Halo
UNSC(all ships, heroes and soldiers of the UNSC)
Covenant(all ships , heroes and soldiers of the covenant)
Flood(all parasites, damaged ships and heroes)

who will win

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: who would win, Halo or Star Wars

Can you delete this and put it on the role playing section? please

3 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:50 am)

Or let a mod move it.

Anyways I think that the Halo universe would win, just because of the flood. I dont care how conditioned the Stormtroopers were, seeing your squadmate turn into something like the flood is kinda disturbing. It would be worse for the rebels, who would probably make friends with their squadmates

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

the empire is enough to take on the Halo universe. plus they got light-speed traveling, so that's a biggy.

and empire got a death star.

i dont know how to move this to roleplaying section

Fett_II wrote:

the empire is enough to take on the Halo universe. plus they got light-speed traveling, so that's a biggy.

Yeah I think the Empire alone could handle the whole Halo universe. And if heroes were added...Vader would lay waste to Master Chief.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

I don't think you should add the flood if your not going to a the Yuuzhan Vong. But even so I think (with heroes) star wars would win.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Star Wars would win without heroes, the firepower of the Galactic Empire is clearly enough to pwn Halo. With heroes, Halo would be super pwn3d.

death star could blow the halos but if they activated all could be stuffed, but rebels could hide index or something

Valthonin wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Yeah I think the Empire alone could handle the whole Halo universe. And if heroes were added...Vader would lay waste to Master Chief.

Shoot, yeah!

Valthonin wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Yeah but the UNSC sucks. The Covenant would be the real problem for them. They have FTL as well, and they have the arc. You MUST NOT FORGET the flood, if they were going after the empire the empire would be in trouble. Couruscant could be turned into a graveyard. Plasmaswords would cancel lightsabers. But the jedi/sith would have the force. I think the Flood have the ability to make this worse then the Yuzhan Vong war. Flood for groundbased assults, complemented by elites and possibly spartans, Covenant for air and space.

the rebels are sneaky in their attacks(ussually) so their quick raids could cripple flood

but then again those carrier forms are very annoying in the halo games and i could imagine rebels would fear them more than vader

Ha!Star Wars wins.
Halo has no-chance to win.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

The Flood kill you very easily on the game though.

Stormtroopers and rebels would be crushed.

You'd need a Jedi.......

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Ya,that's right.Jedi or Sith.Darth Sidious wins The Flood easily.
Boba or Jango Fett could win Flood.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

but on flood contaminated worlds.....
DEATH STARRRRRR

just a blast from the death star and flood bye bye, for now

More like the Death Star II, it's much bigger (about 9 times the first death star i think), and can recharge much faster. Also, if you're going to have the Flood, then like in EU, a virus that specifically targets all non-humans could be spread, and thus Star Wars wins again.

Masterchief wrote:

The Flood kill you very easily on the game though.

Stormtroopers and rebels would be crushed.

You'd need a Jedi.......

nah stormies would defeat flood with tactics

the clones would take out the flood and the covenant easily,and the empire would probably beat the unsc...but what id really like to see is Boba Fett vs Master Chief...

I am the end of the end...but this is only the begining.

20 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, August 5, 2008 9:27 am)

Um. You guys dont give the flood enough credit. They are extremely hard to contain, no mater what the game says. A single spore on Coruscant would doom the planet. Now if you mean a total halo vs star wars, with all the halo factions against all the SW factions I would have to say halo. Flood would be shock troopers, sent in before to weaken the planets. Covenant would be the primary navy, and it would be a mix of flood human and covenant troopers. Flood would use the dead of every one. brutes elites humans everything.  Halo has more of a chance then you all like to think

Clones could not take out Flood easy.  Everyone here sorely underestimates the Flood.  On Coruscant the Flood would easily take the Undercity.  When they have enough of them, and there are countless numbers of people living in squalor under there.  They would then take the upper city by storm.  Then if the Flood got control of a lightspeed capable ship there's no telling what they could do.  They could drift for ages like the Dreadnaught fleet.

Knowing the Empire though, they would probably blast Coruscant.  The Death Star II is a big bonus for fighting infected planets.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

true, but there's also fleets of Star Destroyers, Super Star Destroyers, and Dreadnaughts as well. plus Project: Darksaber, the entire Imperial Fleet, etc. i dont doubt that the Flood would give em a hell of a fight, but i still think Star Wars would win.

Well, what Star Wars era? GA? Cus they've got no planet busters. And if the flood did get Coruscant, then they'd have billions, if not trillions, of combat forms. Plus there are so many ships, they'd just crash them into every warship anyone could summon. And the Covenant are extremely powerful. And have TONS of troops. They could possibly beat the empire or probably the GA.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

GCW era. death star = wins battle on coruscant.

if halo and star wars went to war, then i'd have to imagine the entire galaxy would just explode.
but I'd have to say star wars.
all of the jedi and sith working togather? dont tell me what would happen to halo if all force sensitive users got unleashed on them. it'd be brutal.
master yoda would just force push master chief off a cliff.
and jango fett comes back from the dead and him and boba side-by-side working togather against some grunts and elites?
But if planets got infected by flood, death star could destroy them, plus star wars universe has a lot of ships for destroying infected fleets.
Theres just to many guys on star wars that are strong. take the mandalorians for instance, they could wreak havoc as well.