Re: What do YOU like most about Boba Fett?

I very much adore his quiet demeanour ; his attitude and the mysterious around him. Not only his armour is wicked and he has all these wicked toys . . he's interesting as a character ~ Even when he speak not much or not very much time on screen, he stands out , catches your eye ~. Boba is not messing around ; his character I feel depth from what happen to him when he was young , losing his papa and having to make his own way. Just an all around interesting character , what's not to love ?

What I like most about Boba Fett? Ah well there is no one thing! Yes, his suit is awesome. Amazing ship, guns and toys. (I am also a fan of his Kiwi Accent) Those things were what first interest me into liking Boba but I called him my favorite character after I really got into Star Wars and watch Attack of the Clones, The Clone Wars and read the EU. Seeing this little boy (who is a clone and has millions of clones that look just like him) watch his father die and then joins a group of bounty hunters to get revenge on the jedi that killed his father fasinates me. He then is raised and become the best bounty hunter in the galaxy! In the Lengends stuff he has a wife and a kid and becomes Mandlore and a bunch of other stuff (Jodo Kast ew hate him), what I'm trying to say is the thing I like the most about Boba is his depth and the fact that he is not like other bounty hunters or henchmen (although most think he is), he is a real character with flaws, complexities and emotions.

He's feeding off the death of his father and to get revenge on the jedi. He can survive a Sarlacc. He's ruthless, and always willing to do a job.

He's feeding off the death of his father and to get revenge on the jedi. He can survive a Sarlacc. He's ruthless, and always willing to do a job.

Boba, never gives up he's the best in Star Wars, and everything is boba.

He's dark,unknown,awesome, and always cool.

This is why I love star wars.

He's no, good to me dead.

Boba Fett is just damn cool and that's all there is to it! smile

i like fetts ee-3 blaster rifle

i like how he is a quick thinker and a great infiltration artist. plus he's the leader of mandalore

i like how he is a quick thinker and a great infiltration artist. plus he's the leader of mandalore

Not only that he's a man of mystery and few words, but all the complexities beneath that. ;-)

I AM the riffraff. And I'm going in.

The way he shows more intellect than a normal hunter, and is so coldly precise. His morals are to be greatly commended and blend oddly well with how deadly he is. Probably my favorite thing I've heard about him is how he believed it was better to be smart than strong but he maintained both so well that he was able to overpower Bossk hand-to-hand.