Re: What do YOU like most about Boba Fett?

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

Hello again everyone,     i thought this would be a good question.......since there are alot of cool things about Boba and most alot of us like him for different reasons. Post what you think is the coolest thing/s about him, and lets see what we get.  I'll start....i like boba fett because he is always working independantly......he doesnt need anyone's help (if ya know what i mean).

Ke Nu'Jurkadir Sha Mando'ade!
                                           (dont mess with mandalorians) in mandalorian....lol

MandalorianSpy9   big_smile

I like characters in movies that adapt, grow & improve- Boba does that quite nicely; His ship, battle suit, gun and prey capture techniques were second to none.

Won't See Me Comin' -It Will Be Done.

I love Boba Fett because he is fierce,
and strong. His look is amazing and his fighting styles
  Rock.
I don't know, hes all around a sexy guy (; <3

I like that he doesn't take bribes like a lot of other bounty hunters. One wouldn't call him trustworthy, but you know that once he has taken a job he will not double cross you. Most likely.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

It's cool that Fett has a soft side. He still has a love for his father that drives him. Boba Fett is an all around cool barve. It is hard to pick out a favorite aspect.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

EVERYTHING. <<

But no, really. I love The Fett. Jango did actually nothing to my love for Boba. He just made me see him as sort of a tragic character. Think about  it, all you Jango haters out there: The child loses his father to a Jedi at ten years old. This creates a sort of shattering effect, and throws Boba into the world far too young. He makes his own mistakes, bent on revenge. This makes him realize revenge is bad for business. His experiences because of Jango's death forge him into the hunter we all know and love.

The very tragedy of his new canon past forge him into an unfeeling human machine, and I love every moment of it. >3 When I'm writing for the character, I try to see the world through his eyes. To feel and know and experience everything he does. The depth and complexity inside that head of his is just insane. <3

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

I like everything about him!!! If I can only choose one - It would be his traits! He is neutral to me. The best thing about him is - that he's
"THE BEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY" cool

I like his overall personality..his helmet is the best and the garb that he carries, his armour,morals,intelligence this all make him BOBA FETT;)

About EVERYTHING!!!!!! smile

Everything yes lol

But I would have to say his cool look (uniform/armor), his cool movements and actions, his strong silence, and his determination.

I always love antiheroes (Deadpool and Boba), I also love how though he never associates specifically with either side, he has a set code of morals.

i MADE THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE  WHY BOBA SHOULD GET HIS OWN MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7h5swaTiXA

Thanks for posting, ranger76! Welcome to the site.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

HelmetFettish wrote:

No question about it, it's the headgear!

His silent strengh, and statute,
  Bats

I love everything about Boba Fett. I really admire his calculating intelligence and how he handles different situations in the various expanded universe books I've read. Then everything else adds the mystery behind him and makes him one of the most interesting characters in the Star Wars universe.

BABoba wrote:

I love everything about Boba Fett. I really admire his calculating intelligence and how he handles different situations in the various expanded universe books I've read. Then everything else adds the mystery behind him and makes him one of the most interesting characters in the Star Wars universe.

Nice! Welcome to the site, BABoba, and thanks for adding to this forum thread!

Do you think the prequels added or took away the mystery you like about Boba Fett?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

what i really like about boba fett is that he is a menacing character with history, and i like bounty hunters in general (: (-: big_smile

imlike boba cos he's on the green suit! BEST of All

Uh, Handsome? Miba, are you a boy or a girl?

Boba is just cool.
When he fights, he's not messing around.
Deadpool: Hi-ya!
Boba: Kapow!
I dunno i just like him more than other star wars people

I love Boba Fett because he is definitely not an over used character. They had no idea that he would become such a popular character and therefore used him sparingly, only having a couple of lines just adds to the mystery and overall coolness of him. When he talks, he has a reason to talk.

I like Boba Fett because he is smart about what he says. And the way he was an orphan since a young age makes him experienced.Not to metion his armor and his fighting skills.

Best Bounty Hunter In The Galaxy

I very much adore his quiet demeanour ; his attitude and the mysterious around him. Not only his armour is wicked and he has all these wicked toys . . he's interesting as a character ~ Even when he speak not much or not very much time on screen, he stands out , catches your eye ~. Boba is not messing around ; his character I feel depth from what happen to him when he was young , losing his papa and having to make his own way. Just an all around interesting character , what's not to love ?

What I like most about Boba Fett? Ah well there is no one thing! Yes, his suit is awesome. Amazing ship, guns and toys. (I am also a fan of his Kiwi Accent) Those things were what first interest me into liking Boba but I called him my favorite character after I really got into Star Wars and watch Attack of the Clones, The Clone Wars and read the EU. Seeing this little boy (who is a clone and has millions of clones that look just like him) watch his father die and then joins a group of bounty hunters to get revenge on the jedi that killed his father fasinates me. He then is raised and become the best bounty hunter in the galaxy! In the Lengends stuff he has a wife and a kid and becomes Mandlore and a bunch of other stuff (Jodo Kast ew hate him), what I'm trying to say is the thing I like the most about Boba is his depth and the fact that he is not like other bounty hunters or henchmen (although most think he is), he is a real character with flaws, complexities and emotions.

He's feeding off the death of his father and to get revenge on the jedi. He can survive a Sarlacc. He's ruthless, and always willing to do a job.