Re: What do YOU like most about Boba Fett?

I would have to say his honor and Morals. The way he sticks to a contract and never gives up till he gets his Bounty.  I would say that he is like the modern day Samurai for higher.  He never cares what others think about him it is always about the job. The person that hired Boba, would always know that the job would be done and not be worried about having Boba double crossing him if the Bounty offered him more money to let him go.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

Well...lets see, your completely right about the fact that there are so many things to say about Boba Fett, but, I think what I respect most about Boba Fett is his code of honor and his morals, along with the fact that he doesn't just use his body to fight. He thinks things through carefully before putting them into action, and he always is making sure that he doesn't screw himself over and land himself in a heap of osik. I know that those are sort of two reasons, but I think that they are related in some strange inter-galactic way. Just saying.

Even through death you cannot be killed. If you are a true Mandalorian you will live on and be remembered forever. -Kom'rk Vhett

I like that as well. I think that he is a good strategist in the way he thinks before he does. He never goes head strong into anything with first thinking of a way to accomplish that skill.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

Thinking of how to accomplish that skill before doing, if only we could all be like that.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

[img]http=""[/img]

t4 wrote:

http=""

Excuse me. This is not an attempt to express what you like about Boba Fett is it?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I think it might be a bot or something testing the waters.  It has a Russian email address, so we're watching it, just in case.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Gotta be a bot. For some reason, most bots are Russian. No idea why....

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

My favorite thing about Boba is how stoic he is. No matter what chaos surrounds him he always has that air of calm, collecting, command. Truly an idol of mine. This may not be the exact place to say such... but I am absolutely ecstatic about a Boba Fett costume being dropped for XBOX Live avatars. GO BOBA!!!

"This is my face."
-Boba Fett

i like that he's so friggin' ruthless!

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

The Chosen One wrote:

i like that he's so friggin' ruthless!

He's definitely THAT!

He's totally awesome, that's what!

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Okay, there are SO many things... I like that he's so cunning, and that he's so mysterious. In the books, you never know what he's going to do. I also like his "moral code." He's not just some mercenary doing anything for credits. He has a purpose.

Now for the things I like because I'm female... wink There's just something so hot about a man who smells like jet pack fuel. *sigh*

I like his darkness,how intimidate with that armor and coldest personality and his independence

Everyone dies. It is the final and eternal justice, can be apply

I like the fact that he wears green.

416 (edited by logan Rax Friday, August 27, 2010 4:21 pm)

He is ruthless, relentless , and is very cold and calculating.... but has a sense of justice and honor  big_smile

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - "A warrior is more than his armor"

- When he wants something, he does it. Period.
- His way of messing with people's minds with hardly any prompting.
- Doesn't even take crap from the likes of Vader.
- He dresses really cool.  tongue

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

I'd have to say that I like just about everything about Boba. I think it's really cool that him and all other mandalorians are really big into family. Well, according to the Republic Commando books they are. But I can also see Fett being a bit chivalrous, and that is something I find adorable.

Boba Fett is most definitely not really big into family for a large portion of his life. Maybe pre-Jango's death but that's it. Even at the end of the Legacy of The Force novels he's still very much an outsider.

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

I like Boba cuz he's kriffin' awesome, DUH!

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

I have always liked the way he doesn't let emotion get in the way of business.  There are times when the two may collide, but he deals and moves on.  That is the true ideal of a bounty hunter.

kbone1975 wrote:

I have always liked the way he doesn't let emotion get in the way of business.  There are times when the two may collide, but he deals and moves on.  That is the true ideal of a bounty hunter.

If only more of us could be that way.

i like boba fett because jetpacks are badass, and he seems ruff around the edges like myself.

<3 this board

No question about it, it's the headgear!