Re: eBay Bounty

Ralin Drakus wrote:

And what good is the armor without a proper weapon?  Here it is Commando fans:  I give you the DC-17m, or the Deecc

Hey, I've got one of those.  Very heavy, but a really, really good prop.  You can't really tell from the pics on the eBay pictures, but the clip on the side even has some blue painted on there, so it looks like you have a full clip of ammo, like in the game. 

Here ya go.  They're pretty sweet looking.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/Sadriel_Fett_Collection/Fett%20Collection%202/DSC00711.jpg

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Wow, thanks for the pics Sadriel!  Really sweet collection you got posted there; gotta love the clone busts   big_smile

Here's another find for all you Kal Skirata fans.  It's the first time I've seen his helmet, so not sure just how accurate it is for him, but the battle damage looks Really good!    Kal Skirta Helmet

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

*drools* so cool..........

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Me and my life-size Fett standee think you might have an obsession...

tongue

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Here's another find worthing of some *drool*   tongue

Sheer awsomeness............... Scout Trooper armor

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Very, very awesome. Paint that black and you've got yourself an crazy cool Storm Commando costume. But...size 8 boots and an XL flight suit? Who can wear this thing?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Not me, sadly   sad sad sad

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

Oh WOW!!! Sadriel that is an awesome clone collection!!
That Republic Commando group statue is brilliant & pretty rare !!

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

34 (edited by Commander Appo Monday, July 21, 2008 1:39 am)

I give you another RC helmet : http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Republic- … otohosting

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

And I give you a COMPLETE set of Boba Fett Armor  *blaster not included, but everything else seems to be*

this one REALLY makes me wish i was rich............

i think i'm gonna cry..............................

DAMN I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but too expensive......................:( sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

If there' s any rich members on the boards, feel free to buy this Solid Aluminum Jango Helmet for me  tongue

its not too bad, a hellful less expensive than the Boba armor. it's not even painted...

Another drooler here......

Too much $$$, but still........for the Shadow Scout in us all.......

Oh I want those so bad............ sad

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

There's been some talk about him on the boards lately, so I thought he's like to be here to see his good 'number' didn't get smeared  tongue  Welcome Mr. IG-88 to the boards

Wait a second...is that made out of plastic? They dont even say so.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Not sure, but here's another Nice find.  It's already sold, but might want to keep your eye's *and eBay searchs wink * open in case they make another one

The Sith Lord Mask from Force Unleashed

... damn it i need money.

Make way for the Dark Lord of they Sith!  What SW fan's house is complete without this thing!

And as a side note, here's a Really nice looking set of Mano armor plates.  I'm not familiar with the material they're made of, so maybe it's not the deal it appears to be.  But it looks GREAT to me, and at that price it'll move fast, and of course it's FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!  So anybody here on the boards who's got the cash and PayPal, you might look into this.  I'd buy myself if I didn't already have plates: I love those shin guards, and this includes the COD and other plates I don't have

Good luck to anybody who tries

It says the current bid for that is 99 cents....yikes!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

it's $20 now.  The 99 cent bid was probably put there by the seller; lots of items start like that.  I'd suggest to anybody interested to use BuyNow, cause I'll bet you anything somebody else will, so your bids will be for nothing unless you don't really care if you win and are just fishing for a deal

Nobody can say the Emperor's Royal Guardsmen don't have style.  For the Kir Kanos fans among us....or those who just like lots of Red  big_smile

And for the model builders out there..........who are also rich.  A 38 inch Super Star Destroyer scale model

Nice finds big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Here's something I've never seen before.  A FanMade Death Star gunner's helmet

wow, that is excellently done.