Re: The Elder Scrolls V: After the Oblivion Crisis

*Sorry this has been moving so slowly.  If we must, we can call this one dead, at least for now.  But if there's still some interested parties out there, maybe we can get this show moving again.  Anybody willing?*

The ancient Vampire healer finally stepped back, his magica nearly drained.  Ralin stood in the shadows nearby, watching the entire time as the Mage and done his work.

"I don't understand it."

"Understand what?"

"This.......man, if that's what he is, should be dead."

"I know that; that's why I brought him to you.  I want answers.  WHAT is he??"

"If I could tell you, my Lord, I would.  All I do know is that he is not of this world."

"I know the Daedra; he is not one of them."

You would know better then I, my Lord.  But he is no man, either."

Ralin studied the unconsious form before him.  It's not possible.  He couldn't be.......

Quickly turning, Ralin opened the heavy door to leave.  Turning back, he eyed the man again as he spoke to the healer.  "Let no one enter.  Keep him asleep.  I shall return as soon as I can."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Drakus

Not yet loaded with plunder, Drakus led his Clan quietlly across the Gold Road noth of Anvil.  As the Legion patrol neared, the last of the Clan reached the other side, and dissapeared into the night as they headed for their next target........

*A_A, if you're still up for the EVIL PLAN, here's your in to start moving north from your hideout.  My Clan will camp outside of Fort Wariel  *west of Kvatch*  for the rest of the night to rest before our attack.  You may stumble into us when ready  big_smile*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

((Yeah I'm still game... more now than ever now that I think I finally understand... since I've been actually playing Oblivion tongue I just don't have some evil plans for this particular rpg. I'm open.))

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Captain Erathorn and his mounted legionairres approached the camp, west of skingrad. it was a small camp, but had been fortified. with a 20 foot tall wooden pallisade fence and gate and several wooden towers around the edge. in the middle stood luxorious tents, those suited for officers, surrounded by dozens of standard tents for the soldiers. Erathorn and his riders dismounted there horses and headed to the gate, Erathorn removing his hood to show the gate keeper his face, with that the gate keeper nodded and waved behind him to the men to open the gate. soldiers took the horses off the legionaires and relieved them, they immediately retired to a tent. Erathorn headed towards the main tent, a royal guard approached erathorn

"The Knight marshall Van turay wishes an audience captain!" he said to Erathorn

Erathorn nodded, Wearing his ebony armour he strolled into the Knight marshalls tent, his armour clanging and his steps heavy. Erathorn never took one hand of the hilt of his sword.

"Captain! sit! wine? food? please make yourself comfortable...ACTUALLY! lets cut it short. i cant stand this camp! not one little bit! so im hereby making you Marshall and you can take control of this camp and let me return to the city!" he said rather frantically and loudly. the Knight marshall was a tall and well built man, all though some say he got his postion due to links with the septim family, he was not the best of tacticians, and he wore fine orcish armor, studded with ebony and silver. he wielded a huge two handed daedric axe.

Erathorn noticed the axe and felt a shudder down his spine...

"Yes your mightyness, i shall take control of the camp for the time being untill i new marshall arrives. i have to purge the gold road of its evil beings!" Erathorn said as he sat down in his new tent

"Goood i shall send one as soon as i reach the city my young marshall all though you can keep your rank son" he chuckled and left the room with his enterage of royal guards following him.

Erathorn headed over to his newly aquired bed and sat on the end, taking out maps he lay them on the table at the end of the bed and drew his dagger and thrust it into the centre of the gold road.

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

"We make camp here" said Drakus.  It was a good spot, in a stand of trees in the hills west of Kvatch.  The next marauder fort was a fairly short distance to the north. 

Kess tried to flex his healing arm.  "When do we attack?"

"Tomorrow just before dawn.  At dusk tonight I and a few others will scout the area first to make sure there's nothing overly nasty waiting for us.  We'll meet you on that tallest hill overlooking the fort just before the time to attack.

"We'll be there"

Pulling off his helmet, Drakus walked under the shade of a tree and lay down next to Xanaan and tried to get some rest.....

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

130 (edited by rc1022 Thursday, May 1, 2008 1:29 pm)

Ralin Drakus wrote:

*Sorry this has been moving so slowly.  If we must, we can call this one dead, at least for now.  But if there's still some interested parties out there, maybe we can get this show moving again.  Anybody willing?*

The ancient Vampire healer finally stepped back, his magica nearly drained.  Ralin stood in the shadows nearby, watching the entire time as the Mage and done his work.

"I don't understand it."

"Understand what?"

"This.......man, if that's what he is, should be dead."

"I know that; that's why I brought him to you.  I want answers.  WHAT is he??"

"If I could tell you, my Lord, I would.  All I do know is that he is not of this world."

"I know the Daedra; he is not one of them."

You would know better then I, my Lord.  But he is no man, either."

Ralin studied the unconsious form before him.  It's not possible.  He couldn't be.......

Quickly turning, Ralin opened the heavy door to leave.  Turning back, he eyed the man again as he spoke to the healer.  "Let no one enter.  Keep him asleep.  I shall return as soon as I can."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Drakus

Not yet loaded with plunder, Drakus led his Clan quietlly across the Gold Road noth of Anvil.  As the Legion patrol neared, the last of the Clan reached the other side, and dissapeared into the night as they headed for their next target........

*A_A, if you're still up for the EVIL PLAN, here's your in to start moving north from your hideout.  My Clan will camp outside of Fort Wariel  *west of Kvatch*  for the rest of the night to rest before our attack.  You may stumble into us when ready  big_smile*

Lucifer woke up. He stood up, and his eye swept over the environment. He was locked in a room,  and his wounds had been well treaten while he was unconcious. He examined his wounds, most of them had been sealed with a new layer of skin. Lucifer was sure that even with his enhanced self-recovering ability, there was no way he could have survived with proper treatment and a healer. Although he was sure nobody else in the room, he found himself won't stop checking if there's anything hiding in the shadows. He growled at any tinniest sound made by insects, and anything he saw at the corner of his eye.

He tried to calm himself down, then locked his eye on his hand which he noticed was in daedric form. He flexed his right hand, then let it turn into it's normal human form. Sat down, and just wait until someone comes in the next time.

Sorry guys, haven't been around for a while, that's because my mom messed up my computer.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!