Re: calo nord (how does he compare with the new hunters)

I really meant how he LOOKED, not who he is. I've heard about him, but I never really seen him until I played the game. And I thought he turned out lookin pretty cool.

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I must say I thought he looked fairly cool on the first encounter. He just annoyed me when it came to the battle to escape Taris. He had some skill but I got the impression he worked the fear/reputation element more than ability.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

he,he,he......same here ARC, ya never know. smile

{MW} TW cool

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I hate his stupid glasses/goggles.....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Eh, *shrugs*, I dont really care for them, but whatever....

{MW} TW

ARC Fett wrote:

has anyone let him count to 3? i'm always to scared to let him.

You might want to see post number eight.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I prefer Canderous....

Yeah, he has that bad arse attitude. It's like Arnie in Predator tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"I'l be back."LOL wink

{MW}DMC

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

I like talking to him about the war... Much more interesting than anything Carth ever said...

i thought they were going to set up a battle between canderous and calo cos they hated each other yet respected each other it would have been cool better than canderous fighting that jago guy.

when i kill calo i always make sure canderous gets the final blow.

"Stand aside I will kill you if I have to" (Bobba Fett to darth vedar in enemy of the empire)
"I should shoot you just for asking about that" (Jango Fett to count dooku for mentioning Galidraan)

I almost took out Calo on Kashyyk, but for his Wookie thugs.  We had to run, and thanks for the tip about Tatooine.  I respect the guy, but he shouldn't come gunnin for me lookin like Elton John.  I've got a reputation to uphold too.

"Be Like Boba."  J. R. Duart -2006
WWJD - What Would Jango Do?

I just got KotOR for Christmas in the "Star Wars: Best of PC" and I just had to post in this topic, I don't care if anybody even reads it!
I think Calo Nord in the lamest bounty hunter ever...(well, maybe that's a bit extrem... but...)
I just don't like him... I mean, what the heck is with his outfit? Goggles... a turban? Ick. Plus, her just tries to hard to be all big and bad, but he really doesn't seem that spectacular... Unlike Canderous, who fought in the Mandalorian Wars and everything. If anything, the Iridorian(sp?) bount hunter in the bounty hunter enclave on Manaan is cooler than Calo.
Just my opinion, no offense to those who like him...

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Calo is good but, The Fetts are waaaaaay better!

I have................ no way to beat him, there is........death is alway to follow.

Karson,try not to double-post,you can always use the edit button to add what you want.And yes,sometimes Calo proves tough.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Thanks again.

dont worry about it karson i was the same, when i registered here...posting twice, that is called spamming, which is what i do, mostly...by accident of course!  lol  big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

dont worry about it karson i was the same, when i registered here...posting twice, that is called spamming, which is what i do, mostly...by accident of course!  lol  big_smile

The strange thing would be doing it on purpose! lol

Green has done it on purpose, ssuch as when his entire post was "jkyugfdfyhasab."

I do not know much about Calo, but there is something that I don't like about him.

who, you dont like me? neutral

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Green, stay on topic.

Get his datapad and it will let you now more....

Do you mean in the game? I don't have it, but I'll look him up at a later date.