Re: RPG: Assassins & Bodyguards

"Subtlty isnt fun. And I dont have the patience for it usualy, but it all depends on the target, but I can kill ten or more targets in the time you can kill one." Korach looked around as the forest turned to stone, and the dirt to cobbelstone streets. "So, where do you plan to leave this?"

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Oh this is a public carriage. I'll leave it by a road side and someone will find it eventually," she told coolly.

"Seems a bit harsh for the coachmen," Korach commented.

"I'd rather avoid any confrontation with authority," Violet said as she guided the horses towards their destination.

"I think that's something we all try to avoid," Korach said as he fiddled with his blade.

Violet turned the horses towards the long winding driveway, "We're almost here."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Korach jumped from the seat of carraige, he held out his hand and Violet took it as she stepped downn. He stepped into the building, leading Violet to the main chambers. He opened the door and stepped in after her. She stepped to the stone platfrom and kneeled.

"Presenting the Bodyguards's guild member, Itsumo Kyte. The Defending Magic Shield."
Itsumo swayed in through the huge doors leading in to the baron's dining hall. There he sat celebrating to his health, twenty others seated along the edges with him. Itsumo broke the cheer immediantly, believed to be a patron of the church by those who weren't listening, or worse, a proud assasin defiantly marching through the front doors to make his kill. That is, until they saw the umbrella, then it became a rollicking laugh had by even the most ignorant.
"I'm glad you find me amusing Baron of Dumhallow. But with times the way they are...I imagined you'd need a protector. I offer my services."
That made a much more rousing laugh, even the flagrant jester scorned him. In the ruckuss a hand moved suddenly toward the baron's glass, just about then Itsumo's sprung open. Unwittingly, the would-be poisoner looked the same way everyone else had. Toward the center of the wide eyes, dumbstruck. Itsumo walked over, snatched the vial from the poisoner's hand and held it up under the baron's nose with the stopper still in it. He closed his eyes again, the crowd milling about in their seats confused.
"What's, the, price then fellow?"
"Oh well, it's all very simple really. We'll talk over a meal won't we?"
With that, Itsumo joined in the meal, already planning the bill out to an excited Baron. He doubted the price made it past the foul's leg on the Master's plate much less his ears.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Kneeling was a hard task for Violet, especially with all her layers of skirt, “Greetings Grand Master, I have completed the mission you assigned me to.”

The Grand Master gave a nod of acknowledgement, “So how did you eliminate him?”

Violet smiled, “Oh I used poison as usual.”

“Care to elaborate?” The Grand Master said with an expectant look in his eye.

Violet didn’t like to expose her secrets in front of other assassins but Korach didn’t tend to delve into poisoning. “I coated his bible in poison as he tends to lick his fingers when he turns the pages.”

“Inventive but seems a little extreme. You could have sliced his throat and be done with it.” Korach commented.

“Silence,” the Grand Master demanded. “Violet is very adept at stealth. I can see why you are not. Patience is a great virtue in our business.”

Violet smirked at Korach but said nothing to him. “So Grand Master what is the next task you require of me?”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

*Just in case, sense the posts came in about the same time, look up Mel, you might have missed mine.*

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

57 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:12 pm)

(discussed with mandal)

"Not at the moment, it seems our other branches have been quite sucsessfull with their exectuions. That is all." Violet stood and they turned to leave. Korach was about to step out of the room when he heard the grandmasters voice behind him. "I do not recall dismissing you, Korach." He stopped imidiately, Violet turned one of her eyebrows raised slightly. "I'll see you later." Korach said, closing the door.

"Your rank does not give you the right to speak freely, assassin."

"I apologize, lord."

"You must learn to hold your tounge or you will face consequences. Now, I have a job for you. There is a lord I require you to dispose of, he had been a thorn in our side for long enough. He rules a small city to the south of us. He is quite fond of pubilc displays of force to keep his citizens in check. I have a new weapon for you aswell." The grand master held out a leather pad. He strapped it onto his arm and made a quick movement with his wrist, a thin, sharp blade slid from the leather pad. "This will prove usefull for killing him, as he is rarely without armor." The grandmaster removed then handed the weapon to Korach, who quickly fasted it on, and triggered the blade, testing it. "Now go," The grand master commanded, "And dispose of your target."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korach had reached the city quickly, it wasnt that far away. He could see the lord now, walking down a path that had been cleared through the plaza. He was surrounded by his men. Korach made his way through the crowd, pushing people out of his way gentle when he needed to. The church bell began to ring the new hour. Korach was ahead of them, and it was time. He ran, the people moving out of his way. He stepped on a platform reserved for public executions and leapt from the edge. His timing was perfect. He triggerd the blade in mid-air. He hit the king, his hand grabbing the helmet, his right hand, the one with the blade shot forward, the blade seeking the eyeslit in the lord's helmet. His arm stopped, the blade quivering infront of the lord's green eyes. Korach pushed, his blade moving forward slightly but not enough. The lord was strong, and managed to push his arm back. Korach was thrown from the lord, and drew hsi sword as the soldiers surounded him. One attacked, coming in fast, blade raised. Korach spun, drawing his sword and plunging it into the soldiers back in one movement. He heard motion behind him and spun. A swords hilt filled his vision and after a quick burst of pain he was engulfed in darkness.

In the commotion no won notcied a hunched old beggar woman slide into al alley and remove the stinking garment that covered her. The 'beggar' stood up straight now, pulling a hood over her head, on her sleeve was the symbol of the assassin's guild. She climbed to the rooftops with an agility that only came through years of training. She watched as the unconcious Master Assasin was draged away by the lord's soldiers. She turned and began to sprint away, her masters would want to hear about this.

(Well, as Mandal probly wont post again tonight, Korach needs help.)

Ombrim thinking of events to come on his throne, was suddenly inturupted by one of his agents. The young woman quickly informed the Grand Master, of Korach's fate. The old man sighed, and thought for a moment. He then said to the Agent: "Bring Violet to me, I would have her do something...."

Minutes later, Violet came into the Addressing room and bowed at the waist. "How may I serve?" she asked. The Master replied in a sad tone. "A week ago I sent Korach on a mission to eliminate a Templar Lord, and Jorana here has just informed me that he has been captured, and will be executed this Saturday." (todays monday evening) The master let a small sent of his frustration enter his next words. "A deal is a deal, and I personally promised are imployer that this Lord would be dead, come this Sunday. Yet He still well, and breathing, and there is less than a weeks time left." The Master paused to let his words sink in, then continued. "I want you and Jorana here to go to the city of Ragensburg, to kill this man. There will be NO long term poisoning here, there will be not enough time, are we clear?"
Violet nodded quickly.
"Good...also I would have you do your best to rescue Korach as well, I would not want to lose an expert assassin...even though he failed at his mission......What are you waiting for? Go!"

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I was made to pour the wine. I put some poison in the bottle.I walk into the hall. Today is a dining party.I see both my targets. I smile
Good I'll be able to kill both in one night, I think.
I Pour wine into many peoples cups until I run out. Luckily both of my targets have some of the wine. Sure maybe some more people will be killed but I did the job. When I'm done I move away. i put the bottle and tray on the ground.I move to  a window. It's the first level so I climb out.I look to my left and see a guard move around the side. I climb the wall  and go to the inn where i get my original cloths on. I here a knock.
"I'm from the guild" a voice says.
I pulled the longsword out and move to the door. No one will know im a assain or be able to see my weapons because of my cloak.I open the door. A man is there with his hand in the air which has the insignia on it. He tells me about coming back to the guild and so i do.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Korach sat in the small cell. He was bleeding, bruised and now he was condemmed to death, but he had not been broken. Some one would come for him, the guild did not abandon their own so easily. For now though he would wait, he had been stripped of his weapons. When he was freed he would need to get them again.

61 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, January 14, 2008 11:17 pm)

((It appears you need another bodyguard, I shall be more than happy to oblige.))

Name: Edward Dralith
Class: Steel Protector (He is also a member of the Knight's Templar)
Weapons: Steel claymore, retractable wrist knife, a rapier with a gold-encrusted hilt and handguard (mainly worn only at ceremonies, but is equally deadly as it is beautiful), and a mini-crossbow
Appearance: http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/hero … chine2.asp

2.5b5*m1*Edward Dralith*Hair:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,21,Eyebrows:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,19,Eyes:Faces,face17,B2B2B2,FFD08C,100,100,18,Nose:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,28,Mouth:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,16,Beard:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,27,Ears:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17,Skin:Standard,fraBlank,FFD08C,FFD08C,100,100,6,Mask:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,20,Headgear:Fantasy,greathelm2,6A0108,ADA600,100,100,29,Undershirt:Expansion1,fraBlank,940018,6A0108,100,100,8,Overshirt:Expansion1,mailHauberk,727272,848484,100,100,12,Coat:FantasyCommon,tabard2,FFFFFF,6A0108,100,100,23,RightGlove:Standard,plate2,727272,848484,100,100,15,LeftGlove:Standard,plate3,848484,727272,100,100,14,Insignia:Expansion1,bear,FF0000,6A0108,100,100,26,Neckwear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,22,Belt:Standard,fraBlank,FF0000,FF0000,100,100,24,Leggings:Expansion1,checks,313131,313131,100,100,7,Overleggings:Standard,fraBlank,181818,FFF701,100,100,9,Pants:Expansion1,fraBlank,181818,FFF701,100,100,13,RightFoot:Standard,floppy,313131,000000,100,100,10,LeftFoot:Standard,floppy,313131,000000,100,100,11,Back:Expansion1,longcape,FFFFFF,6A0108,100,100,3,Wings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Aura:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,31,Background:New,castle,726552,4B4B4B,100,100,1,RightHand:Blades,flamberge,E7E7E7,312829,100,100,30,LeftHand:Miscellaneous,fraBlank,CEBB9B,5A3410,100,100,25,#

((Copy that to the 'Load Existing Character' box in the above link. Also, you must highlight and copy from the code to here, otherwise it will be short and incorrect. Just delete anything that's not code and vuala!))

"This IS my signature."

Korach looked up as the gate opend with a squeal of protest. Three guards stepped in and roughly pulled him to his feet. Korach's hand were bound with rope, and he was dragged from the barracks. He squinted as the door opened, letting in bright sunlight. Suddenly yelling and shouting erupted from the crowd gathered to witness his exectution. A group of ten guards held the crowd at bay, though there were moments when an expecialy quick or strong hand grasped his robes.  They reached the raised platform and threw him forward. He was roughly made to kneel, his head was on a dark scarred wooden block.