Re: Starwars: Beast Hunt RPG

About an hour later they came across a large ravine. They both gulped...

" How shall we cross over it? " said  Aegob. " Climb onto my back, I can use my jetpack....." said Saert.
Aegob climbed onto Saerts back
Flames pounded the ground and they flew into the air, high above the ground. They landed a few seconds later crashing to the ground......Whew! they had made it.......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

15 mins later they found a mando corpse
"He must have been part of the squad" aegob said

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

15 minutes later they saw an old man down by the river washing his pots and pans.....

" ...Excuse me, have you seen a Mandalorian come this way? "   " why yes i have , but I'm not going to tell you....only for a large fee...."    He took out a large knife pointing it at them.

Great, more trouble...

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Aegob pulled out his disrupter and aimed it at the mans head
"WHICH WAY DID THEY GO" he yelled
"north"
"What do you know about  the corpse"
"I killed him when he was about to go to the bathroom"
"DIE!!!!!" aegob yelled
he pulled the trigger

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

( lol, when he was about to go to the bathroom, good one. and the " Die!!!!! " is really funny, lol big_smile  )

The old man fell backwards, smoke and electricity pouring from his forehead. Aegob returned his disruptor into his leather holster at his hip. " We really have to be careful about this place...." Aegob said. " Anything could happen. "

They continued walking ignoring the smouldering corpse behind......

"Atleast we know why the corpse smelled oh and by the way  if i find anymore mandalorian blood spilled im going to get VIOLENT"

( sorry, but what do you, mean? " )

They eventually found Nom and took him back to the base. " Why did you run away? " said Seart. " Because i was scared to....get......listen, never mind We can talk back at the base, sorry..sorry....."

Was Nom going mad???

(I mean he going to start blasting everything around him he does that when he gets mad)
They went back to the base.
"i saw a figure use a lightsaber and lightwhip to kill a zakkeg" HE said

" I wonder if thats a sith lord, or perhaps a jedi knight? " " We only use blasters and i know for a fact that lightsabers can deflect blaster beams or bolts. "
" But we have other weapons like, frag grenades, flamethrowers, yes....lightwhips and many more......"

They were a bit nervous and depressed...

Aegob could till the others didnt like this but aegob did
aegob chuckled "This is great i wanted something harder to kill"
everyone looked at him as if they were surprised and aegob knew they were

Nom, Seart and Aegob and two bodyguards set out to find the the sith/jedi. They took lots of weapons to protect themselves and more armour. The two bodyguards carried blaster rifles and pistols and a few grenades and armour. They were ordinary humans, not mandalorians. They were highly trained to fight with a blaster and usually killed quite a lot of people until they eventually died.

They had an army and they were ready.....

62 (edited by peter5158 Thursday, January 3, 2008 2:20 am)

3 three hours later they found a lightsabered cannok. "Were close" aegob said he smiled underneath his helmet he was excited about this he planned on taking the force user alone

They opened fire at once.... The cannok deflected 7 shots back at them. Nom, Seart and Aegob jumped out of the way but the guards weren't so lucky. The first man groaned and fell to the ground. Then the second man screamed, head on fire smoke pouring from it and crumpled. Oh, no! No guards left. Oh well they didn't need guards anyway. Nom thought. 33 minutes later they defaeted the Cannok and it shrieked and fell to the floor.

That might have been the Sith lord/jedi's padawan/apprentice......

(the cannok was dead but let's say one came out)
Aegob grined again. thee force user knew they were coming and aegob wanted to fight him 1 on 1 without no advantages either way except maybe that aegob thought he was more powerful

One used the force to hurl Seart backwards into a large tree. Seart groaned and fell to the floor.
Things were bad , really bad.

"TAKE COVER" aegob yelled everyone body did he threw a plasma grenade around the tree he was hiding behind

green helmeted fett wrote:

That might have been the Sith lord/jedi's padawan/apprentice......

((Problems. 1 THIS IS A CANNOK, READ THE ARTICLE http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cannok IT IS NONSENTIENT. FOR THOSE OF US WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, THAT MEANS THAT IT IS LIKE A DOG OR A CAT. 2 Kain has no apprentice, cannoks can NOT use the force, they are just under Kain's control, they do not have his abbilities. For now, that is all))

Kain walked through the jungle again, he heard a detonation, it was very far off, it would take days for the source to reach him. Unless the source was an overly curious cannok. His 'pet' skreev followed him, every so often dissapearing from view to attack some unseen creature. Lord Kain closed his eyes, even then he could see the beasts that surrounded him. Their signatures in the force were full of the darkside, due to his influence.

(he has the "force sight" abillity that Vissas Mar from KotOR II has, but he can switch between it big_smile(if thats ok with you Kaiza))

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(I know)
he killed the beast

( ok, sorry, i didnt know what a cannok was. You minused me for no reason, astartes....)

Aegob fired the cannoks with his blaster rifle. They fell almost at once.... Nom,Seart and Aegob continued walking...

3 days later they found tracks
"Hey guys i want to take this force user alone.I need a good challenge."

Nom and Seart weren't sure of it but said " Ok, then, mind you dont get killed! "  They all laughed. " Dont worry, i'm an expert with a rifle. " " I'm sure...." Nom said.

Aegob walked on, Seart and Nom, staying behind....

They walked into a field there was a ship there with a skreev and a figure in black.
"You the force user?" aegob asked

The Sith Lord paused. The Warrior behind him stood, not willing to move. Before anyone could react, Kain spun, and removed the Mandalorian's arm from his shoulder. The man fell to the ground screaming. and the others opend fire. Kain deflected shots, his doublebladed saber spinning quickly. He moved out of the way, as his Skreev took to the skies, and fled from a fight it could not compete in.

(why"d you take my arm offf?! i wouldnt mind being thrown back but my arm no way i want that off)

(well I was going to take his head off, would you rather have me do that? I could edit)