Re: Starwars: Beast Hunt RPG

It's ok, that will actually and some nice spark into it.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Reeq was enjoying life at the Mando's base until, he heard news. " There were beasts all over the jungle and these strange footprints that Reeaq's Mando friends had reported back to the base......." 

Reeaq shuddered, hoping he would be okay for the moment...

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"we better go back and intrragate sockan" aegob said they went back to the base

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?  is that how you want me to do it?" asked Nom

"No!! Just leave the interigation thing to me" said aegob

Seart was still a little nervous about the jungle and all the beasts but, he was a brave, trustworthy mandalorian and nothing would make him scared.......

Meanwhile, back at the base.

Reeaq had grown tired and had fallen asleep quite quickly. He had had lunch 30 minutes ago and was full up. That's why he decided to take a nap. But while sleeping....he had a nightmare that his friends were going to be eaten and killed by the savage beasts.............

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Nom needed to find the other Mando's.  But he didn't want other people to hold him back.  So he went into the forest alone to look for the other Mando's.  It was a stupid decision, so trouble was destined for him.....

Back at the base.

Reeaq woke up, sweating, we decided to take a walk out to the forest to see his Mando friends. The guards and cooks and techs were asleep. So he could sneak out undeteched. But when he went into the forest something told him that this wasn't a good idea. He ignored it and continued walking.....

GHF, w8 till Adeptus joins so we can have everyone.

Aegob pulled his pistol and pointed it at sockan heads. he took up a menacing tone "Why are you here?" he asked. "I told you i crashed" sockan said. an hour later the interagation was over

seart asked what he knew "Sockan didnt know anything important so i used a 4hour stun dart on him"
"Where's nom" aegob asked
"I think i saw his tracks  heading the direction of the jungle"
"then we better go find him!"

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

( by the way , peter5158, its Reeaq not Socken. Thanks, green. )

Reeaq was puzzled. He couldn't find his Mandalorian friends at all. They had completely dissapeared. He thought about turning back, when something furry landed on him.........

(Thanks for thew better name i made it up on the spot)
they found reeaq's tracks they followed them until they found him.there was a maalraas onto of him about to kill him. seart and aegob opened fire on the maalraas until it was dead. reeaq was bloodied and bruised but he was going to be alright

" You're definetely not going out  this time. " said Nom. " What were you thinking?  The jungle is a very dangerous place at sunset. " " You will stay at the base from now on and dont come out again, okay? I'm not mad at you, but you dont know how dangerous it is at night......" He trailed off. Reeaq could tell he was under a lot of stress.

"What do we do now?"

"I'm going out whether you like it or not!!!!!" said Nom
"I have to find the other Mando's!!!"

With that, he stormed out without even saying bye.

40 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 2, 2008 12:48 pm)

aegob shot nom in the back with a stun dart "It's for your own good" aegob said

Seart, Aegob and Reaaq couldnt understand why Nom was so mad. Yes, reeaq had gone into the forest, looking for them , but that was 4 days ago. Surely he would have cooled down by now....but no. He was still angry for what They all couldnt understand.......

aegob decided to up the dose in his darts to bring down a makloc the stun darts would have enough to bring it down for 5 days but aegob had a antitdote for all darts always with him just incase

Seart had gone back to the base and had had a sleep. He was awoken by the lunch lady - Awer. " Here's lunch. " said Awer leaving the tray on the floor. " Thanks, Awer! " said Seart. eating his dinner right away. He had grown hungry after his long sleep........

44 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 2, 2008 1:56 pm)

aegob ran into searts room "Where's nom!?!?!?" aegob asked

(You should know, you shot him...)

Kain walked out of his ship, and summond a Zakkeg. He relased it from his control and it charged, he drew one of his two lightsabers (ha had split the double earlier) and his light-whip. He sidestepped, slasing at the creature as it passed him. He swung the whip, wrapping it around the creatures right arm, He pulled, bringing it towards him. As it passed, he stabbed the creature in the throat, letting his blade go, and stepping back watching the creature lash out blindly as it died.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(4 days ago with a stun dart)
Seart didn't know so both he and seart went in the jungle to find nom.

( Let's just say Nom hasn't got shot, okay peter5158? thanks )

Seart and Aegob wondered if they should go out and find Nom..... " It's too risky....." said Seart. " We could end up losing each other. " " But he is a Mandalorian, and even he would need help." said Aegob.

" I'm not sure....." said Seart.....

(I shot him with a stun dart and it would have worn off by now you said its been 4 days)
"We have to if you dont want to ill go by myself"

" Ok,.... good luck then. " Aegob left.

aegob went in the forest and seart ran after him
"I decided i couldnt let you die" he said.
"Then lets go" aegob  said.