Topic: Starwars: Beast Hunt RPG

Ok.  I won't be to suprised if not that may people join this RPG because it's my first one making.  So, this RPG is based on a Moon called Dxun. (if you are a KOTOR fan you probably know what I'm talking about.)  Dxun is a home to the Mandalorians, so the majourity of us should be Mandos.  The object of the game is to defeat the beasts that hold a large population of Dxun.  They eat everything and are very deadly.  So create a character and let's get started!

Name: Nom Carver
Race: Mandalorian
Apperance: Blue Mando armor with a gold trim, sniper rifle on back, assualt rifle at hand, two blaster pistols at waist, a utility belt with many frag grenades, and a knife concealed in his right boot.

It was an early morning in Dxun, and Sevin was put on guard duty.  He was walking around for a bit when he heard a very strange noise.  He looked around for a bit and there was nothing to be found.  He heard the noise again and then saw where it was coming from.  He saw an ugly, fat, snarling beast.  He pointed his rifle at it and backed away slowly.  But before he had a chance to pull the trigger, the beast devoured him, without a trace of him left behind..............

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Re: Starwars: Beast Hunt RPG

Name:Saert Quoon
Race:Mandalorian
Apperance:Gold mando armour with silver hint to the chest.Has 2 dual pistols, sharp spiked boots, 3 smoke/knock-out grenades, Jetpack and flamethrower.

Saert woke up. He thought he heard a noise but thought it was just a patrol bantha moaning. He went back to sleep. The noise shrieked again, this time louder. Seart raced to the entrance to find another mandalorian. By the name of Sevin. Seart was scared, very scared. He had to tell the others...........

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Name:aegob
Race:Mandalorian
Apperance:green mando armor with red jumpsuit. two blaster pistols, a disruptor, knife, crushgaunts, gauntlet dart shooter, an array of poison darts and grenades and a vibrosword

aegob heard a sound. suddenly a cannok jumped out and toward him. aegob dodged it and shot it in the back of its heard with his blaster pistol

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Seart raced to the other mando's what had happened. " So, one of the mando's has died, eh, we'll soon sort that out! " All the mando's rushed to the entrance to where the half eaten Sevin lay on the canopy..........

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Nom carver heard a gunshot from his bedroom window.  He went out to see the situation.  Hey saw Aegob surrounded by Cannok and decided to help.

"Aegob!!! Move!!!!!" shouted Nom.

With that, Nom threw a frag grenade inbetween all of the Cannok and killed them.

"You ok?" asked Nom
"Yeah. Those things are nasty.  We have to go alert the others."

So then Aegob and Nom started there trek back to the Mando camp.
But when they arrived, they noticed that the others had already found out about the Cannok problem.
Mando's everywhere were fighting there way out of hoards of vicious Cannok attacking from all angles.
Nom pulled put his assualt rifle and started letting the bullets rain all over the Cannok.
Aegob shot his gauntler dart shooter towards the Cannok and killed a majourity of them and then started wailing away at them with is vibrosword.

Once the action was over, the cannok in the camp where gone, and Nom and Aegob seemed to be the only mando's left.  So they searched the camp with none to be found.  But maybe, just maybe, some were still living.

aegob heard about wha thad happened to sevin and rush to the entrance. aegob crouch down next to the  half eaten corpse and examined it. "It looks like the work of a zakkeg. its probably still around."

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

" Aegob! Nom!  I've found you! Did you hear about Sevin, That's the work of a beast, no doubt. Are you ok? "

"we're ok. i examined the corpse it looks like a zakkeg attacked sevin

Aegob and Nom heard a shreik, and ran to see what was going on.  It was Saert, another Mando, who was being clawed at by  Zakkeg.

"Shh" whispered Nom
"You don't want to alert it.  Lemme take it out with my sniper"

Nom aimed carefully at the head.  Pulled the trigger, and shot.

"One shot, One kill!" Nom exclaimed
"Boy, am I glad to see you guys!" said Saert.
"I thoought I was the only one left."
"well, we better go searching deep into the forest, and maybe we will find more Mando's.  Mandalore sent out a scout squad to look for something, I think it was like some important peice to a machine that the Cannok ate." Said Nom.
"Are you crazy!!!!!!" exclaimed Saert.
"Those things killed a whole camp of Mando's, and you want to go deeper into the forest!!!!"
"Well, if we want to find the others, and save our planet from extiction from Cannok, it's the only way." stated Aegob.
"Ok then, Im in." said Saert, unsurely.

And with that, they were off into the dark forest's of Dxun.

(there are still available slots for other players!! We need them to be the other Mandalorians in the forest.)

" I'm still not sure about this........" saert said uneasily. " I mean going " into " the forests of Dxun?? We'll get killed! But if this is what you want, I'm in. "    " Listen! " Aegob said. " I thought I heard a sound...... oh well, it's just me. " " stay alert! " Nom whispered. There could be more beasts here, y'know.........."
The nightmare was only beginning...

they ran into the jungle. and about a mile from camp  they found a boma. it jumped at nom but before it could get him he shot it in the head with his disrupter.

"thanks" said Nom.
"i would have been toast"
"well lets keep going and try to find the other Mando's"

So they kept traveling in hope to find the other mando's.

" See what i told you!!?? " shrieked Seart.  " Yeah, well. Their not going to best all of us, are they? " " Well, of course not." stammered Seart. " Now let's continue to move on.............."

about a hour later they found boot tracks "Hey look at this" said aegob.
"yeah those look like mando boot tracks.
" look at those over there they look like a bomas tracks and they're going in the same direction of the mandos" said seart.
"we better hurry and find them before they get attacked!" said aegob.
"yeah lets go" said nom
"ill stay here" said seart
" ok with all these jungle animals to be wiith" aegob said
"ok im coming" said seart

"Hey guys!!! I think we are getting closer!!" exclaimed Nom
"These footprints are fresh"

"Hey but wait!" said Aegob
"these arent't Mando boots tracks!!  They are tracks of another person!!"
"Hurry! Follow these tracks!!!!!"

they follow the tracks to a down onderon ship with a onderon soldier fighting a boma and the soldier killed it and aim the gun at searts head . aegob launched a stun dart into the guys arm. the guy arm went limp.
"who are you and why are you here and you got ten secs before you go unconscious" aegob said.
"Im sockan and i crash landed here in the battle of onderon and ive been here ever since" sockan said before his whole body went limp

All of the mando's were quite shocked to here all this. The man wasnt evil or anything, but he said before he was scared and the demons would take him away...... Aegob hauled the man over his shoulders and took him back to the Mandolorian base........

about an hour later he woke up "who are you?" he said
"Im aegob thats seart and thats nom" aegob said

" I dont remember a thing......" The man said. " First, tell us your name. " Nom said. " o-o-okay! " stammered the man. " I am called Reeaq Herman. And I work for a small company, who sells bantha meat on tatooine. "
" Interesting...very interesting. " Nom said. "And how did you land here? " asked Seart.  " My ship crash landed here , and i've been stuck here for a week now. I have little to give you for saving me, but....."
" That's ok. We dont want anything, Reeaq. Just relax for a few days and in the mean time, we'll see about some
beasts......." 

They left.
" Oh, i will have a guard and a few cooks and techs , watch you.... "

30 mins later they found a cannoks corpse "its been shot with a blaster rifle" aegob said.
"they must have killed it" nom said

(Hey Kaiza, this character is intended to be the reason the beasts have been so problematic lately, is that ok?
If not it shall be changed)

Name: Darth Kain
Species:Feeorin
Apearance: Blue skin, tall and muscular, "Hair" reaches down to his lower back. Covered in scars and tatoos. Left arm is prosthetic. Wearing black robes. Has a large scar running vertical across right eye.
Weapons: Silver light whip, Red doublebladed lightsaber(can split into two seperate blades)
Force Powers: Lightning, Kill(NPCs only), Choke, Push/pull, Mid trick, Beast trick/control, Healing, Speed, Jump, and Stun.
Fighting Style: Very Simmaler to Juyo/Vaapad.

Lord Kain sat, meditateing in the jungle, beasts lying around him. Many slept but some, mainly the scavangers, fought each other for bits of food. Kain's yellow eyes opend, and he stood, the beasts becoming more restless as he did so. He began to walk away, returning to his ship.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

they got attacked by a group of cannoks. when they had killed them aegob realized they were more restless  than ever but why?
"These things are more restless than ever. i wonder why?" aegob said.

Darth Kain stepped into the barren clearing his ship had blasted from orbit. Inside at the ship he used for more subtle operations, a Dynamic Class freighter. A Skreev perched next to his ship, It had followed him around, like a pet. He had taken a liking to the creature, and planed to take it with him when he left. As he came closer the beast moved to him. He placed a hand on its head and paused. He felt the agression inside the creature. "In time." he said, stepping into his ship.

they found foot prints
"these prints are being followed by a few animals and they not stalk the person its almost as if they following him unhostily" aegob said

(i'm going to wait on posting more until Kaiza approves my joining)