Re: Do you think the Fett's should've had more action?

he should have, but if fett had as much action as he should...he wouldnt be as cool as he is now! everybody would have become tired of hearing about him...plus, the whole mystery about that bounty hunter sort of reflects his COOL personality, how hes of few words..cold...a loner type etc. i think things worked out perfectly

__[i]VIPER[/i] out.
<my other car is the [i]Slave 1[/i]>

Good point C_V.  ANd welcome to the site.  Hope u like it!!! smile

BHK

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

thanks! i do like this site, a lot!

__[i]VIPER[/i] out.
<my other car is the [i]Slave 1[/i]>

hey! BHK! Haven't seen you in a loooooooooong time. How's it going, friend? smile

Boba should have had more action I agree in the films. like a look at his grenade launcher in order, or maybe even his armour, or his flamethrower? What do you guys think? yikes tongue

GHF ( Masterchief )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Everythings good!!!  I'll be on the site much more now.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

lol, we can talk on the chat room more often now. tongue I got home from dads ok...........although that was like 4 months ago, lol. I'm currently on my mums computer now. big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Of course I wish he had more screentime as a fan of the character, but do I think he should have? No, he's more of a background character. Both Fetts served their purposes in the movies, and thats the way it fits. It would be odd if they got too many more action scenes... these characters are not the stars.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.